huck
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:54pm
staying classy at Chipotle!!!
|
Biscuit
7/14/2011 7:07pm
Send our best!
Or at least a round of drinks.
And is Chipoltes the best you could find for dinner?
V
7/14/2011 7:09pm
I don't know, who?
kaw rider9
7/14/2011 7:10pm
Now this is a quality Huck Moto post here.
His "what if" thread was great! It was "mostly" Moto!

The Shop

huck
7/14/2011 7:12pm
We ate at outback....

We saw the vitalmx truck at chipolte...GuyB and Harry Potter were sharing a burrito. Harry had an inch....
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/14/2011 7:46pm
huck wrote:
We ate at outback....

We saw the vitalmx truck at chipolte...GuyB and Harry Potter were sharing a burrito. Harry had an inch....
You mean itch. I think he was adjusting his magic wand.
BobbyM
7/14/2011 8:33pm
huck wrote:
We ate at outback....

you know...a lot of moto folks eat at outback but...the shit sucks ass. fucking ribeye ain't worth a shit and the prime rib is far from prime...way fucking far from prime
500guy
7/14/2011 8:39pm
huck wrote:
We ate at outback....

BobbyM wrote:
you know...a lot of moto folks eat at outback but...the shit sucks ass. fucking ribeye ain't worth a shit and the prime rib is far from...
you know...a lot of moto folks eat at outback but...the shit sucks ass. fucking ribeye ain't worth a shit and the prime rib is far from prime...way fucking far from prime
Said the guy who gets 4 pieces of chicken for 2 bucks. LMAO
Ddavis
7/15/2011 12:27am
chicken fajita burrito ahhh!! I neeed Chipotle.
huck
7/15/2011 5:50am
huck wrote:
We ate at outback....

GuyB wrote:
I was going to give him a "high five" when I walked passed, but decided not to.

Go watch that video now!!! "suck it Spangler"!
huck
7/15/2011 5:52am
huck wrote:
We ate at outback....

BobbyM wrote:
you know...a lot of moto folks eat at outback but...the shit sucks ass. fucking ribeye ain't worth a shit and the prime rib is far from...
It wasn't bad, except they gave us a dude as a server. He even said "why wouldn't they give you a good looking girl?".
Void Main
7/15/2011 6:17am
huck wrote:
We ate at outback....

BobbyM wrote:
huck wrote:
It wasn't bad, except they gave us a dude as a server. He even said "why wouldn't they give you a good looking girl?".
Maybe you had been there before?
huck
7/15/2011 6:35am
BobbyM wrote:
huck wrote:
Void Main wrote:
Maybe you had been there before?
That's a good point, my friend.
jmar
7/15/2011 6:52am
huck wrote:
We ate at outback....

BobbyM wrote:
Outback has a huge following in general. But I agree, it's average at best, and I have tried almost everything on their menu at one time or another.

From the looks of the customer base Outback has, either they have a great marketing plan, or you and I are the odd ducks.
eeazye
7/15/2011 7:13am
Everytime I eat a steak from Outback, the next day my stomach is in an uproar. Maybe too much meat tenderizer?
Racer92
7/15/2011 7:19am
eeazye wrote:
Everytime I eat a steak from Outback, the next day my stomach is in an uproar. Maybe too much meat tenderizer?
Their steaks suck. You want a good ribeye? Heres the place to get it done

http://www.saltgrass.com

Jman277
7/15/2011 7:48am Edited Date/Time 7/15/2011 7:49am
Outback isnt terrible, but it isnt the greatest on the planet either. Where we live the school kids sell these cards that give discounts at restaurants but most are a 1 time use only. Outback is on there and gives us a free bloomin onion, so we get a bloomin onion for free, ill get a 6oz sirloin with fries and a salad, give the salad to my wife and we both can eat for under 20 bucks including tip. Thats what keeps us going back, because they never stamp the card, they let us re use it.
mxb2
7/15/2011 7:50am
Non moto?
dl117
Fantasy
2577th
7/15/2011 7:55am
Ddavis wrote:
chicken fajita burrito ahhh!! I neeed Chipotle.
one of the few times I agree wtih davis..........so tasty
UAW_member
7/15/2011 8:01am
mxb2 wrote:
Non moto?
You trying to get clicked man? This is a Gibby thread and Gibby is all moto all the time!!!

Also, I agree that Outback sucks.
newmann
7/15/2011 8:09am
Good ribeye? I gave up on Outback and the others here locally(not too much to choose from to begin with) for my Friday night steak nights and opted for some nicely marbled hand cut 1 1/4 inch black angus ribeyes brushed with olive oil and seasoned with only coarse ground black pepper and kosher salt. Grilled to perfection on my dirty gas grill. Twice stuffed baked potatoes, sauteed green beans and the smoked boudain links looked too good to pass up.

mxb2
7/15/2011 8:12am
mxb2 wrote:
Non moto?
UAW_member wrote:
You trying to get clicked man? This is a Gibby thread and Gibby is all moto all the time!!!

Also, I agree that Outback sucks.
No man i hope not, lol!
Sondy132001
7/15/2011 8:55am
huck wrote:
We ate at outback....

BobbyM wrote:
jmar wrote:
Outback has a huge following in general. But I agree, it's average at best, and I have tried almost everything on their menu at one time...
Outback has a huge following in general. But I agree, it's average at best, and I have tried almost everything on their menu at one time or another.

From the looks of the customer base Outback has, either they have a great marketing plan, or you and I are the odd ducks.
Nah it's crap, the only chain I like it and it's consistently good all over is Chili's !! Love that place and it's cheap, Outback is crap and more expensive, it's like thinking Olive Garden is a nice restaurant lol

S
The Rock
7/15/2011 9:00am
huck wrote:
We ate at outback....

GuyB wrote:
Is your rig stocked with ChipotlAway ?
Racer92
7/15/2011 9:13am
Newmann, you gotta admit Saltgrass aint bad.

Looks like you did good, that Shiner is making me want to get this Friday going early..... Wink
newmann
7/15/2011 9:15am
Nah it's crap, the only chain I like it and it's consistently good all over is Chili's !! Love that place and it's cheap, Outback is...
Nah it's crap, the only chain I like it and it's consistently good all over is Chili's !! Love that place and it's cheap, Outback is crap and more expensive, it's like thinking Olive Garden is a nice restaurant lol

S
Chili's gave me the worst case of food poisoning I've ever had. I don't puke, absolutely refuse to regardless how bad the stomach churns. But for damn near 24 hours straight I puked till nothing left but toenails. Very few trips to chili's in the last 16 years.
Sondy132001
7/15/2011 9:17am
Nah it's crap, the only chain I like it and it's consistently good all over is Chili's !! Love that place and it's cheap, Outback is...

S
newmann wrote:
Chili's gave me the worst case of food poisoning I've ever had. I don't puke, absolutely refuse to regardless how bad the stomach churns. But for...
Chili's gave me the worst case of food poisoning I've ever had. I don't puke, absolutely refuse to regardless how bad the stomach churns. But for damn near 24 hours straight I puked till nothing left but toenails. Very few trips to chili's in the last 16 years.
that blows and I hear ya, Burger King did me in, I wrote a will on a napkin for my kids I thought for sure I was dying !!

S
newmann
7/15/2011 9:23am
Racer92 wrote:
Newmann, you gotta admit Saltgrass aint bad.

Looks like you did good, that Shiner is making me want to get this Friday going early..... Wink
They recently opened a Saltgrass here in Beaumont. Haven't been yet but going to give it a try. Just waiting for the new to wear off!

Post a reply to: GuyB is....

The Latest