GuyB- Tomac Question

jimk
Posts
29
Joined
11/20/2010
Location
Spring Lake, MI, USA
Edited Date/Time 5/18/2015 6:55pm
GuyB - can you share what you know? Everyone says Eli to Kawasaki. I spoke with his current Team Manager at last SX and he said that #3 may go to Honda, or Kawasaki. I think the ET to Kawi rumors may be premature. Your thoughts? And thanks for the always great coverage!!!
|
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
5/18/2015 6:41pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2015 7:14pm
Depending on who you talk to, it's already a done deal.
kiwifan
Posts
9854
Joined
10/31/2009
Location
USA
5/18/2015 6:55pm
I am probably going Green next year, so I admit to wanting him to go to Kawasaki, but wherever he goes he will be a good buy next year. I said a while ago that the rumours were just that and got laughed out of a lot of vital threads. I guess we will all know close to the end of nationals or at the end of them *shrugs*

Post a reply to: GuyB- Tomac Question

The Latest