Guest Commentators?

CR14
Edited Date/Time 4/15/2014 8:00pm
Just something to talk about! I like the fact that they rotate the three but in my opinion I'd say McGrath should be in the booth. He has that old school vibe that works well with Emig and he obviously knows what's up! He brings excitement from a rider unlike Ralph's belligerent yelling and talking over the guys that know exactly what happened when it happens! Windham would be best on the floor talking to riders instead of these new chicks that fox sports brought in. Hes just as good as Mcgrath in the booth but to me he likes being around the track more cause he's still part of opening ceremonies and being down there is still fresh and what not. (Hopefully still part of the Opening Ceremonies after that big case in Houston!) I'm still on the fence with Carmichael, he's very professional but he's straight up team Dungey and it seems like he's a little jealous at times when Reed and Stewart are still out there taking the checkered flag! He also lost it when Alessis' dumb ass cleaned out broc tickle! Emig had to take over Ricky's spot while he cooled down so I think being up in the booth isn't the best place for a team owner! Just my opinion so hit me with yours!

Moto-related might not be the place for this but I'm new to this forum so tell me where it should go!
|
TRON
4/14/2014 11:16am
I don't care who it is, as long as they replace shaheen.
Evoracer
4/14/2014 1:10pm
TRON wrote:
This!
nm143
4/15/2014 4:53pm
McGrath and Emig work well together.

To be honest, I don't care for RC's commentary as much as MC or Emig. This is especially true when RC and Emig are working together. They don't always seem to get along.
dirtnapper
4/15/2014 4:59pm
I really like MC with Fro, they work great.

But don't you dare suggest to replace the lovely Jenny Taft Tongue shes good where shes at! Wink

The Shop

dirtnapper
4/15/2014 4:59pm
Oh.....and stfu, noob.....................................Pinch
oldAFI
4/15/2014 5:14pm
TRON wrote:
Evoracer wrote:
This!
That.
Brent
4/15/2014 6:57pm
Ralph is a professional announcer, and a good one at that. The other guys just comment on what Ralph sets up. Put Emig and whatever ex pro in the booth by themselves and it wouldn't work.

You want to hear some crap commentary , just watch the GP races and try to listen for two hours to Paul Malin with his british accent and constant use of Brit slang, he's a former racer and not a professional broadcaster. Then come back and tell me how bad Ralph is.
hvaughn88
4/15/2014 7:00pm
Brent wrote:
Ralph is a professional announcer, and a good one at that. The other guys just comment on what Ralph sets up. Put Emig and whatever ex...
Ralph is a professional announcer, and a good one at that. The other guys just comment on what Ralph sets up. Put Emig and whatever ex pro in the booth by themselves and it wouldn't work.

You want to hear some crap commentary , just watch the GP races and try to listen for two hours to Paul Malin with his british accent and constant use of Brit slang, he's a former racer and not a professional broadcaster. Then come back and tell me how bad Ralph is.
Agreed! How people still don't understand that Ralph's job is not to be the resident expert is beyond me
Sully
4/15/2014 8:00pm
nm143 wrote:
McGrath and Emig work well together. To be honest, I don't care for RC's commentary as much as MC or Emig. This is especially true when...
McGrath and Emig work well together.

To be honest, I don't care for RC's commentary as much as MC or Emig. This is especially true when RC and Emig are working together. They don't always seem to get along.
I think Emig and RC are fairly good friends, and most of what you hear is just good natured ball busting. For people who don't know they're friends, though, I can see how it looks like they don't like each other.

Post a reply to: Guest Commentators?

The Latest