Go Pro Camera

4mxonly
Posts
1060
Joined
2/17/2008
Location
Middle Of The Hand, MI, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 1:31pm
Does anyone know why it is utterly impossible to get a hold of anyone at Go Pro Camera? They're obviously a huge company and should be able to support a customer service staff. Yet in the last week or two that I have tried, nearly every phone extension available (customer service, operator, sales, partnership inquiries), as well as email, I have not been able to get a response. It's like they don't even exist!
|
SteveS
Posts
5598
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
USA
1/21/2009 3:11pm
Maybe they are all over at josh Hill's house partying?
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
1/21/2009 3:24pm
I doubt that...no more GoPro sponsorship with Team Yamaha.
123
Posts
840
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Sparta, WI, USA
1/21/2009 4:29pm
I've emailed them a couple of times and they've replied both times within a couple hours.
murgejus10
Posts
1
Joined
1/21/2009
Location
Carlsbad, CA, USA
1/21/2009 5:14pm
4mxonly,

email support@goprocamera.com and they will get back to you asap.

I know emailing is always like "it's going to take forever" but they are better about getting back to you by email rather then phone. I know i know....

Good luck and let me know if this helps.

The Shop

4mxonly
Posts
1060
Joined
2/17/2008
Location
Middle Of The Hand, MI, USA
1/21/2009 6:52pm
Thanks murgejus10, i'll give it a shot

Post a reply to: Go Pro Camera

The Latest