From this day forward...

Slow ~ Pro
Posts
3834
Joined
3/27/2008
Location
Capistrano Beach, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:39am
~ Until 2009...

All topics in reference to Jason Lawrence, should be posted in the "Non Moto" section.

Thank you for your participation !
|
mxrose3
Posts
2379
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Delmar, DE, USA
7/9/2008 2:28pm
says who?
Trip
Posts
2255
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
USA
7/9/2008 2:31pm
By posting that, you just contributed to another J-Law thread. Good job..

Like him or not, he is really the only thing worth talking about in mx right now.
Yamaha336
Posts
1219
Joined
5/2/2008
Location
Woodstock, IL, USA
7/9/2008 2:32pm
GLADLY!!

The Shop

KAWboy14
Posts
6502
Joined
12/31/2007
Location
Austin, TX, USA
7/9/2008 2:32pm
so your saying jlaw doesnt moto anymore?
mxrose3
Posts
2379
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Delmar, DE, USA
7/9/2008 2:34pm Edited Date/Time 7/9/2008 2:37pm
FREE J-Law!!
mxrose3
Posts
2379
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Delmar, DE, USA
7/9/2008 2:37pm
so I forgot the dash. Crucify me like you do everyone else.
Slow ~ Pro
Posts
3834
Joined
3/27/2008
Location
Capistrano Beach, CA, USA
7/9/2008 2:38pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:33pm
Trip wrote:
By posting that, you just contributed to another J-Law thread. Good job.. Like him or not, he is really the only thing worth talking about in...
By posting that, you just contributed to another J-Law thread. Good job..

Like him or not, he is really the only thing worth talking about in mx right now.
I like him...He has done nothing to harm me directly. If he did harm me or any loved ones, I'd snap his pencil neck...but I am like that, I like to fight.


I just get a kick out of the shit he is in. I openly admit, I was the same way at 21.


I know I got away with it because there was fewer eyes, and ears, and no internet in 1978.


So for that reason, I call it as I see it, and he is 100% wrong, in his actions. I absolutely, should have been fired from every job I had.

And...Besides, it is an attempt at humor like everything else on this site.
7/9/2008 2:39pm
mxrose3 wrote:
so I forgot the dash. Crucify me like you do everyone else.
no seriously who is he?
Trip
Posts
2255
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
USA
7/9/2008 2:43pm
Trip wrote:
By posting that, you just contributed to another J-Law thread. Good job.. Like him or not, he is really the only thing worth talking about in...
By posting that, you just contributed to another J-Law thread. Good job..

Like him or not, he is really the only thing worth talking about in mx right now.
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
I like him...He has done nothing to harm me directly. If he did harm me or any loved ones, I'd snap his pencil neck...but I am...
I like him...He has done nothing to harm me directly. If he did harm me or any loved ones, I'd snap his pencil neck...but I am like that, I like to fight.


I just get a kick out of the shit he is in. I openly admit, I was the same way at 21.


I know I got away with it because there was fewer eyes, and ears, and no internet in 1978.


So for that reason, I call it as I see it, and he is 100% wrong, in his actions. I absolutely, should have been fired from every job I had.

And...Besides, it is an attempt at humor like everything else on this site.
21 in 78? Damn your old!!! I was 8. Laughing

But good job 13 posts and 70 hits, on a no more talking about Jason thread.. lol And it's only been 5 minutes

Post a reply to: From this day forward...

The Latest