Factory Edition Akrapovic Pipe?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/9/2018 7:50 AM

Bike has been out for over a month and haven't seen anything about an Akro pipe only FMF which KTM is pushing through dealers. Akro is on the Factory Teams bike and thought would have one out by now. Anyone know an ETA on when it will be released?

|

4/9/2018 7:54 AM

Cygrace74 wrote:

Bike has been out for over a month and haven't seen anything about an Akro pipe only FMF which KTM is pushing through dealers. ...more

Akrapovic exhausts are only available for KTM/Husqvarna in the USA through their dealers. I'd recommend asking one of them, as standard retailers or non-KTM shops won't have the ability to order and won't have a timeline because of that.

|

4/9/2018 7:59 AM

ML512 wrote:

Akrapovic exhausts are only available for KTM/Husqvarna in the USA through their dealers. I'd recommend asking one of them, as ...more

Work at a KTM dealer and no info available and KTM rep said he had no idea, not really helping us at all trying to figure out when one is available for a customer.

|

4/9/2018 8:53 AM

Cygrace74 wrote:

Bike has been out for over a month and haven't seen anything about an Akro pipe only FMF which KTM is pushing through dealers. ...more

ML512 wrote:

Akrapovic exhausts are only available for KTM/Husqvarna in the USA through their dealers. I'd recommend asking one of them, as ...more

Cygrace74 wrote:

Work at a KTM dealer and no info available and KTM rep said he had no idea, not really helping us at all trying to figure out ...more

The Akro was supposedly available when I ordered my FMF so check with your dealer again.

|

4/9/2018 9:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2018 9:24 AM

They are in stock. 79505900044 is the item number from KTM/HQV

|

4/9/2018 11:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/17/2018 6:04 AM

|

4/9/2018 11:32 AM

Cygrace74 wrote:

Work at a KTM dealer and no info available and KTM rep said he had no idea, not really helping us at all trying to figure out ...more

Been on Dealer Net for a bit now. Right next to the FMF system.

|

4/9/2018 11:36 AM

motoxxx599 wrote:

Not on the newest chassi (2018.5-19) but I have tried them on the old one, better than stock but not enough to justify the price IMO.

|

4/9/2018 12:00 PM

|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

4/9/2018 2:56 PM

I was able to get my hands on a team issue Akro's for my 16 FE450 and I hated it. It was super sleepy and felt like the bike had 3-5 less hp than my off of the rack full FMF system. It did rev to the moon and probably was awesome on the factory KTM which has like 68hp but not on mine with 58hp. I'm hoping to have the header for my FMF by this weekend and I'll get it on the dyno early next week for the final mapping/tuning.

|