Dungey

P
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 7:05pm
I hope that he realizes just how crazy all of this J-Law stuff is after the deal witih One Industries.

He didn't win last week, but he's my pick for the title if he forgets about the Jason Lawrance stuff and focuses on winning. If he and J-Law meet on the track, pass him and keep moving. That's just MHO.

P
|
GoRide2
1/7/2009 1:38pm
P wrote:
I hope that he realizes just how crazy all of this J-Law stuff is after the deal witih One Industries. He didn't win last week, but...
I hope that he realizes just how crazy all of this J-Law stuff is after the deal witih One Industries.

He didn't win last week, but he's my pick for the title if he forgets about the Jason Lawrance stuff and focuses on winning. If he and J-Law meet on the track, pass him and keep moving. That's just MHO.

P
JLaw is faster than him
P
1/7/2009 1:44pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 9:50pm
P wrote:
I hope that he realizes just how crazy all of this J-Law stuff is after the deal witih One Industries. He didn't win last week, but...

P
GoRide2 wrote:
JLaw is faster than him
Maybe, but he doesn't look near as solid on the bike IMHO.

P
sc961
1/7/2009 1:48pm
JLaw is faster than him

Funny, I thought Dungey finished ahead of him Saturday night?
GoRide2
1/7/2009 1:49pm
sc961 wrote:
JLaw is faster than him

shit happens look at his gear deal

The Shop

WhKnuckle
1/7/2009 1:51pm
sc961 wrote:
JLaw is faster than him

Yeah, and that was after Lawrence cut the track. If a privateer had done that, he'd have been DQ'd.
Pdub
1/7/2009 1:52pm
sc961 wrote:
JLaw is faster than him

Sure he did, after Lawrence crashed in the second turn and took all moto to catch back up to him. Jason set fastest qualifying time, and just plain looked faster than Ryan all night.
Cygnus
1/7/2009 1:57pm
Pdub wrote:
Sure he did, after Lawrence crashed in the second turn and took all moto to catch back up to him. Jason set fastest qualifying time, and...
Sure he did, after Lawrence crashed in the second turn and took all moto to catch back up to him. Jason set fastest qualifying time, and just plain looked faster than Ryan all night.
Dungey fans will never admit it. JLaw will be the champ again.
P
1/7/2009 2:00pm
Pdub wrote:
Sure he did, after Lawrence crashed in the second turn and took all moto to catch back up to him. Jason set fastest qualifying time, and...
Cygnus wrote:
Only if he can stay off the dirt and the way he rode this past weekend I see him on the dirt more than Dungey.

I like them both as riders so I hope they can drop the beef and just ride. It will be good for both of them.

P
peelout719
1/7/2009 2:30pm
P wrote:

P
he won't forget about the lawrence stuff.

anyone who thinks he is over the lawrence rivalry, needs to look at the ONE fiasco.

i mean come on, quit being a whine-ass baby and do your job.
Foster576
1/7/2009 2:32pm
peelout719 wrote:
he won't forget about the lawrence stuff. anyone who thinks he is over the lawrence rivalry, needs to look at the ONE fiasco. i mean come...

anyone who thinks he is over the lawrence rivalry, needs to look at the ONE fiasco.

This whole One and Lawrence fiasco is going to break Dungey by the end of the season Im afraid to say.
WhKnuckle
1/7/2009 2:32pm
Pdub wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
Then take the summer off again? He'd better, because Dungey will bury him outdoors.
JH745
1/7/2009 2:35pm
P wrote:

P
GoRide2 wrote:
JLaw is faster than him
Jlaw is a pussy! he could give a rats ass
crowe176
1/7/2009 2:38pm
sc961 wrote:
JLaw is faster than him

Pdub wrote:
Of course he looked faster. Little shit head was cutting the track..

Holla!
P
1/7/2009 2:39pm
P wrote:

P
peelout719 wrote:
he won't forget about the lawrence stuff. anyone who thinks he is over the lawrence rivalry, needs to look at the ONE fiasco. i mean come...

I'm not saying the he is over it, but he should realize that it doesn't do anything positive for him. If anything it takes away from his focus on winning the title.

P
Foster576
1/7/2009 2:40pm
JH745 wrote:
Jlaw is a pussy! he could give a rats ass
Who the hell is this sumbitch?

STFU NOOB!
crowe176
1/7/2009 2:44pm
No shit, if he doesn't train he won't win? Cornell huh?
Yamaha336
1/7/2009 2:51pm
I just read that is officially official. Ryan left One Industries. What a friggin crybaby. He ought to be worrying about more important things like riding and starts. Not that JLAW is wearing the same gear he is. That only tells me that Jlaw is completely in his head. I would be concerned if I wer Ryan. Regardless of the 2 seconds Jason cut off the track, he was obviously faster than Ryan was. I actually hope Jason wipes this sobbering bitch off the track at Phoenix.

I also think it is funny how he threatens One Industries that if they keep Jason he is gone. I bet in the back of his mind, he thought One would terminate Jasons contract and keep him. Even One knows when somebody is being a complete crybaby.
KAWboy14
1/7/2009 2:53pm
maybe dungey doesnt want to be in group photos with jlaw?
bhawkce
1/7/2009 3:24pm
hey the pogue is back! sweet!
neysbo
1/7/2009 4:29pm
sc961 wrote:
JLaw is faster than him

Pdub wrote:
BS

Dungey had the fastest lap of the race and Jlaw was 4th fastest. Jlaw cut the track a mile and still was ten seconds behind.

I think on a good day these two are pretty much equal, it will be who makes the least mistakes and gets the starts.

Plus these two are going to worry about each other so much that Pro Circuit will win another title
sc961
1/7/2009 4:51pm
Pdub wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
Hey Cyg, that's the great thing about a series.. They keep points, and that speaks truth at the end of the day.

Since all us board geeks can do is talk about what the real riders will do, I can wait for those totals to tell the tail.

I will go out on a limb and say long term, Dungey is better sponsor bet than most. The kid has talent, and is learning new things every day. Others out there think they know if all already, similar to many here at Vital..

Post a reply to: Dungey

The Latest