Posts
3160
Joined
4/16/2014
Location
New Bedford, MA, USA
Edited Date/Time
3/2/2016 4:46am
Seems like he is really beginning to gel with the KTM, and his new team. I know a lot of guys were ready to write him off during the extraordinary amount of time it took to accumulate the parts he needed for his privateer effort. I think he's beginning to silence some of his critics, and will continue to improve throughout the season. From what I can tell he has been racing hard for twenty laps, picking up positions at the close of some races, and giving his team a solid effort week in and week out. He seems to have a great attitude, and is proving to be a terrific addition for the BTO team, especially in light of Short's injury plagued season. I'm not sure if his presence has given Brayton a boost, but he seems to be having a better than average season also. I hope Davi sticks around for outdoor motocross this year.
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
So did you get to roost the shit out of Darryl's swanky new YZ?
"I find your lack of faith disturbing!"
"!!! THEY'RE ACTION FIGURES MOM !!!"
Post a reply to: Davi Millsaps