Darian Sanayei

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2017 5:25 AM

Good job 9th overall. I don't follow the gp racing all that much , but I was eating at Wendy's and motocross was on tv and noticed a USA flag next to his name. Nice !! We need more American riders over there. Show this guy some love.

|

8/19/2017 5:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2017 5:28 AM

2smokertillend wrote:

Good job 9th overall. I don't follow the gp racing all that much , but I was eating at Wendy's and motocross was on tv and noticed a USA flag next to his name. Nice !! We need more American riders over there. Show this guy some love.

you know Covington is american and races MX 2 too ? he was second that moto

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/19/2017 5:40 AM

The fact that Moto was on a Wendy's is most impressive to me.

Dudes getting better all the time tho

|

8/19/2017 5:49 AM

Haha , yes I know Covington is American also , didn't mean to not show him some love. I just didn't know two American's were over there racing. Did I miss anymore? Lol

|

8/19/2017 5:53 AM

The Brits are coming! The Brits are coming!....just give it a minute and the GP guys will be here bashing this thread...

|

8/19/2017 6:19 AM

2smokertillend wrote:

Haha , yes I know Covington is American also , didn't mean to not show him some love. I just didn't know two American's were over there racing. Did I miss anymore? Lol

there are some racing the EMX series wink

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/19/2017 6:21 AM

2smokertillend wrote:

Tristan Charboneau and Marshal Weltin racing the EMX series, which is basically the feeder series for the GP's

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

8/19/2017 7:07 AM

the Wendy's in your neighborhood sounds way cooler than the one where I live. I can't pass up a Frosty!

I've been rooting for the American's all season, USA USA USA! I'm surprised more don't pursue the GP's, seems like an amazing opportunity to see the world, and the competition is top notch.

|

8/19/2017 7:24 AM

2smokertillend wrote:

He's been showing flashes of speed. He did really well at the 3rd or 4th round....I think maybe it was Argentina. We only have 2 racers over there in the MX2 class but they're representing us proudly considering neither has established themselves as pros here in the states. Yes, we need to show them some love! Go Sanayei and Covington!

|

8/19/2017 7:44 AM

It's sparking my interest, I have been checking out the results the last two years. Need to start checking out some moto's.

|

8/19/2017 7:49 AM

He's currently 2nd in the qualification race

|

8/19/2017 7:51 AM

Seewer went past him with like two corners to go. Finished third

|