Posts
274
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Winter Springs, FL, USA
Edited Date/Time
1/23/2012 1:12am
http://www.racerxonline.com/article/5-minutes-with-ben-geiger.aspx
I think that's a pretty good idea! Not saying it's perfect but I'm sure it would help.
Mr Geiger, I'm sorry about your loss and thanks for trying to make the sport safer.
That's a good attitude and a very positive way to try to address the issues.
Much better than the guy who came here a year ago when the accident happened and told us we were idiots to ride and let our sons ride there.
I think that's a pretty good idea! Not saying it's perfect but I'm sure it would help.
Mr Geiger, I'm sorry about your loss and thanks for trying to make the sport safer.
That's a good attitude and a very positive way to try to address the issues.
Much better than the guy who came here a year ago when the accident happened and told us we were idiots to ride and let our sons ride there.
Post a reply to: Ben Geiger