Anaheim 1

I'm over on holiday for Anaheim 1 with my wife and daughters. Can anyone suggest the best area for viewing the races and is there much else going on around the stadium to keep the family interested as they are not overly interested in supercross cheers.
|
7/14/2019 9:04am
Suzuki 627 wrote:
I'm over on holiday for Anaheim 1 with my wife and daughters. Can anyone suggest the best area for viewing the races and is there much...
I'm over on holiday for Anaheim 1 with my wife and daughters. Can anyone suggest the best area for viewing the races and is there much else going on around the stadium to keep the family interested as they are not overly interested in supercross cheers.
Disneyland is only a few blocks away as well as a ton of restaurants/shops at downtown Disney
7/14/2019 9:09am
I’ll see if they want to do that then. I’ll have a stress free day and have a few 🍺
Red Crawford
7/14/2019 10:31am Edited Date/Time 7/14/2019 10:36am
Suzuki 627 wrote:
I’ll see if they want to do that then. I’ll have a stress free day and have a few 🍺
Vitards are like water buffalo. We tend to gather in packs and we seek shade near a beverage source. Keep a keen eye out. Failing that---just start yelling "where the hell is GuyB?!!" Your Vital brothers will find you. 🥴🍻

The Shop

SteezGeez
Fantasy
553rd
7/14/2019 1:46pm
Suzuki 627 wrote:
I'm over on holiday for Anaheim 1 with my wife and daughters. Can anyone suggest the best area for viewing the races and is there much...
It’s so cal. You can literally do anything you want.
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
7/14/2019 2:04pm
Or get em early and make sure your under an overhang, There are areas that will be dry no matter how much it rains. If it does rain you'll be stoked

Post a reply to: Anaheim 1

The Latest