Posts
18
Joined
4/16/2011
Location
Colesburg, IA, USA
Edited Date/Time
11/6/2015 4:44pm
Every social media feed shows "Intense" takeouts they have been doing this for years must of hired a new marketing director. Are they trying to turn Arenacross into the WWE? Is anyone else tired of seeing the Jacob Hayes vs Regal takeout? Dianne Dahlgren will put more people in the seats! Any news on any new riders,teams, or will Babbitt"s and Tuff Racing be at the Top Again. RC's Road to Supercross will bring in a couple new fast guys for 2-3 rounds.
I haven't been into arenacross since the early 2000's when Josh Demuth was dominating and Damon Bradshaw came out of retirement. I remember one race in Ft Worth around that time (2002 I think) where James Marshall and Kenny Bartram where not happy with each other on the track. They were certainly more concerned with taking the other person out rather than qualifying into the main. It seemed like that wasn't too uncommon back then either. Maybe not country club level of sportsmanship but it sure is fun to watch.
When arenacross a couple of years after that split I lost interest in it. After listening to the pulp mx show live at the final race in Vegas this year though I plan on watching the series again. Close and sometimes rough racing is a lot of fun to watch in my eyes. I'm all for it.
Post a reply to: Amsoil Arenacross More Intense