AOMC Coupon Code

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2018 4:14 PM

Not sure if it’s frowned upon, but just wanted to pass on a coupon code for AOMC for any of those interested. It’s my last name and helps me out based on how often it is used.
Don’t remember what percentage off it is but the sport is expensive and every little bit helps.

Coupon code: MATTHEWS

|

1/3/2018 4:41 PM

Thanks. I just ordered on Monday. sad

|

1/3/2018 4:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2018 4:47 PM

KTM-parts.com / Appalachian Off-Road Motorcycles is a great company.. The owner Jamin Jones is a cool dude, and they've been taking great care of me for over 15 years now.

Fun fact: Owner Jamin Jones is also the guy behind P3 Composites carbon fiber products

https://www.ktm-parts.com/

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

3/29/2018 5:59 PM

Just a reminder for those with new Huskys and KTMs

|

3/29/2018 7:05 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

KTM-parts.com / Appalachian Off-Road Motorcycles is a great company.. The owner Jamin Jones is a cool dude, and they've been taking great care of me for over 15 years now.

Fun fact: Owner Jamin Jones is also the guy behind P3 Composites carbon fiber products

https://www.ktm-parts.com/

Yep great site

|

3/29/2018 8:14 PM

Dang just ordered a hydraulic clutch through them Monday

|

3/29/2018 10:47 PM

I buy from them a lot. They have a few 10% off deals. Curious to know how much yours is...

|

3/30/2018 7:49 AM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

I buy from them a lot. They have a few 10% off deals. Curious to know how much yours is...

My code will get you 10% off as well. Should be anytime, and not only when they are running specials. They ship really quick and have great customer service. Very pleased with their whole team.

|

4/26/2019 8:19 PM

does anyone have an up to date coupon code??

thanks!

|

4/26/2019 8:43 PM

Bruce372 wrote:

thanks!

"signup"

|

4/26/2019 8:52 PM

Bruce372 wrote:

thanks!

DTR830 wrote:

"signup"

Thanks mate, but unfortunately it doesn't work.

Any other takers?

|

4/26/2019 10:55 PM

Bruce372 wrote:

thanks!

Are you sure my code isn't working? MATTHEWS

|

4/26/2019 11:14 PM

Yeah, tried it as well lol

|

4/26/2019 11:18 PM

Bruce372 wrote:

Ok, I reached out to AOMC to see what is going on. Maybe they can reinstate it. I will report back once I hear something

|

4/26/2019 11:27 PM

Bruce372 wrote:

MX678 wrote:

Ok, I reached out to AOMC to see what is going on. Maybe they can reinstate it. I will report back once I hear something

Thanks mate. No biggie if not

|

4/27/2019 6:51 AM

Bruce372 wrote:

Thanks mate. No biggie if not

Heard back from AOMC and they said my code is still valid. Apparently the get orders almost daily with people using it. Maybe it has something to do with what you are ordering? But I don’t think that should matter. You could always call if you would like.

|

4/27/2019 8:18 PM

What are you doing wrong ? It’s working Photo

|

4/27/2019 10:18 PM

Who knows, maybe certain products dont get the discount
Anyhow, gotta line from a local moto shop...

|

4/27/2019 10:19 PM

Thank you everyone btw

|

4/28/2019 5:41 AM

FYI AOMC also has some of the best Beta part prices as well.
Need part #'s, plug into search and they should pop up.

|

4/28/2019 6:18 AM

I ordered from them last Monday(didn't use your code). Still have not received anything from my order. I checked the status and nothing has shipped. An no mention of anything being on BO. Is this normal?

|

4/28/2019 8:31 AM

Huckster wrote:

I ordered from them last Monday(didn't use your code). Still have not received anything from my order. I checked the status and nothing has shipped. An no mention of anything being on BO. Is this normal?

This happened to me a few weeks ago. One of the parts I ordered wasn't in stock so they waited something like a week to finally ship everything together instead of doing a partial shipment.

FWIW I've used the MATTHEWS promo code multiple times over the last month or so without issue.

|

4/28/2019 6:03 PM

Huckster wrote:

jrrundle wrote:

This happened to me a few weeks ago. One of the parts I ordered wasn't in stock so they waited something like a week to finally ship everything together instead of doing a partial shipment.

FWIW I've used the MATTHEWS promo code multiple times over the last month or so without issue.

Thats fine but the least they should do is let you know.

|