A2 Practice Times - Bench Racing

ocscottie
Edited Date/Time 1/19/2013 7:34pm
The untimed practices start soon...and we go live in about an hour.

Anyone feel like helping out w/ posting the time sheets? Im not sure if ill make it all afternoon. Kinda F'ed myself up yesterday moving shit around my room and my back is killing me. Blink

Just cracking my 1st RB of the day and we will see how long i make it....

450 Group A qualifying 1

450 Group B qualifying 1

450 Group C qualifying 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

250 Group A qualifying 1

250 Group B qualifying 1

250 Group C qualifying 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Sessions

450 A 2

450 B 2

450 C 2

450 Overall Times

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

250 A 2

250 B 2

250 C 2

250 Overall Combined times

|
JJO741
Fantasy
3035th
1/19/2013 12:38pm
The whoops are pretty big finally.
MXerDW
1/19/2013 12:41pm Edited Date/Time 1/19/2013 1:11pm
Scottie go relax, I will be here at 1:30 to start posting times.
fader418
1/19/2013 12:42pm
Is there any chance we can watch live on Justin tv tonight?
ocscottie
1/19/2013 12:48pm
MXerDW wrote:
Scottie go relax, I will be here at 1:30 to start posting times.
Thx D! want to hear the funny part? i was moving shit around rearranging my room (its more a studio than a room) so i could start working out, making room for my weight bench...and i end up fucking myself up...oh the irony! lol Dizzy

The Shop

1/19/2013 12:48pm
So what do you do when it's not live on speed? Do you guys check the results or wait to watch tomorrow without knowing how it turned out?
ocscottie
1/19/2013 12:50pm
fader418 wrote:
There is plenty of stuff you can watch on justinTV tonight. but SX isnt one of them Blink

...kinda hard to broadcast a live show that doesnt air until tomorrow. Whistling

btw: nice av edit, funny shit.
Feint
1/19/2013 12:50pm
So what do you do when it's not live on speed? Do you guys check the results or wait to watch tomorrow without knowing how it...
So what do you do when it's not live on speed? Do you guys check the results or wait to watch tomorrow without knowing how it turned out?
Act like I'm going to wait all day, then obsessively check the live timing.
ocscottie
1/19/2013 12:52pm
So what do you do when it's not live on speed? Do you guys check the results or wait to watch tomorrow without knowing how it...
We watch the living timing and use our imaginations to fill in what we think is really going on. Frustrating to say the least. Pretty sure next week is also next day air.
1/19/2013 12:52pm
I think I will probably have to keep myself off Vital or else I'm wasting a shit load of time following this stuff for a few hours tonight AND watching tomorrow.

I'm not satisfied with this tape delayed garbage, especially when I was super excited all week for this night. My GF is out of town, I was looking forward to staying up, alone, and polishing off a bottle of tequila like I did last weekend after the Broncos lost.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
1/19/2013 12:56pm
I'm torn, I could actually not watch or follow and go to bed early because I have to leave for a fishing tourney at 4am then I will be secluded for about 10 hours all while catching up on DMXS and Pulp with pod casts playing on the drive. Then if I totally suck in the tournament I will still have enough happiness with the anticipation of the race that I will not jump off a cliff. Cool
1/19/2013 12:56pm
I'd like to think I'll just wait till tomorrow and spend quality time doing homework which I'm already behind on. But since that's boring I'll prob give into live timing too.
RandyS
1/19/2013 1:03pm
fader418 wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
There is plenty of stuff you can watch on justinTV tonight. but SX isnt one of them :blink: ...kinda hard to broadcast a live show that...
There is plenty of stuff you can watch on justinTV tonight. but SX isnt one of them Blink

...kinda hard to broadcast a live show that doesnt air until tomorrow. Whistling

Doesn't it still air live in Europe when we have the CBS delay. I thought they did that a few years ago. I really don't get the CBS show, who watches network TV anymore?
JJO741
Fantasy
3035th
1/19/2013 1:05pm
The rhythm lane is pretty gnarly. Even the factory 250's are having a hard time hitting the triple in the lane
kongols
1/19/2013 1:05pm
RandyS wrote:
Doesn't it still air live in Europe when we have the CBS delay. I thought they did that a few years ago. I really don't get...
Doesn't it still air live in Europe when we have the CBS delay. I thought they did that a few years ago. I really don't get the CBS show, who watches network TV anymore?
It could be live in Australia. We need some Aussie guy`s to confirm it.
ocscottie
1/19/2013 1:06pm
RandyS wrote:
Doesn't it still air live in Europe when we have the CBS delay. I thought they did that a few years ago. I really don't get...
Pretty sure that was just for outdoors Randy..remember the shitty Portugal stream?
JeepnMike
1/19/2013 1:08pm Edited Date/Time 1/19/2013 1:09pm
ocscottie wrote:
Thx D! want to hear the funny part? i was moving shit around rearranging my room (its more a studio than a room) so i could...
Thx D! want to hear the funny part? i was moving shit around rearranging my room (its more a studio than a room) so i could start working out, making room for my weight bench...and i end up fucking myself up...oh the irony! lol Dizzy
Bright side, you haven't wadded it in the bathroom today Smile
1-forty-8
1/19/2013 1:08pm
fader418 wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
There is plenty of stuff you can watch on justinTV tonight. but SX isnt one of them :blink: ...kinda hard to broadcast a live show that...

RandyS wrote:
That was the outdoors in 2011. We don't get SX live and probably never will, so for 17 weeks out of the year my favorite sport forces me break the law. Which, to be fair, I'm down with, I just don't get why they don't just take the same approach as the GP's. PPV, every race live over the net. Job done. Everyone is happy.
JJO741
Fantasy
3035th
1/19/2013 1:11pm
Stewart is skipping the whoops every other lap.
ocscottie
1/19/2013 1:15pm Edited Date/Time 1/19/2013 1:23pm
JeepnMike wrote:
Bright side, you haven't wadded it in the bathroom today Smile
HAR!!! LaughingBlink

btw: ill never live that one down! and next time i using a mop!
1/19/2013 1:17pm
ocscottie wrote:

RandyS wrote:
1-forty-8 wrote:
That was the outdoors in 2011. We don't get SX live and probably never will, so for 17 weeks out of the year my favorite sport...
That was the outdoors in 2011. We don't get SX live and probably never will, so for 17 weeks out of the year my favorite sport forces me break the law. Which, to be fair, I'm down with, I just don't get why they don't just take the same approach as the GP's. PPV, every race live over the net. Job done. Everyone is happy.
Exactly. I think most people would be more than happy to pay a small amount (like you can with the GPs) and avoid this same old issue every week.
Feint
1/19/2013 1:21pm
Exactly. I think most people would be more than happy to pay a small amount (like you can with the GPs) and avoid this same old...
Exactly. I think most people would be more than happy to pay a small amount (like you can with the GPs) and avoid this same old issue every week.
I'm already paying extra to get the Speed channel, which I can't even get in HD. I would definitely pay for an HD online stream + archives in case I miss the race.
MBR
1/19/2013 1:24pm Edited Date/Time 1/19/2013 1:27pm
I plan to check practice show out and then spend tomorrow avoiding all moto web until the show time.
1/19/2013 1:29pm
i watch it live on twitter Grinning
1/19/2013 1:49pm
Feint wrote:
I'm already paying extra to get the Speed channel, which I can't even get in HD. I would definitely pay for an HD online stream +...
I'm already paying extra to get the Speed channel, which I can't even get in HD. I would definitely pay for an HD online stream + archives in case I miss the race.
Dang, you're getting jerked around. No Speed in HD?

Watching this sport in lowD is rough.
fader418
1/19/2013 1:52pm
fader418 wrote:
ocscottie wrote:

Haha. I know its not on live here, but last year it was on live in Europe I thought? All the races were and we were able to watch on Justin. Yeah I guess GuyB edited my avatar.. Made it more avatarded...
Feint
1/19/2013 1:52pm
TripleFive wrote:

Yep. I could get it in HD if we switched to FiOS, might have to look into that. But for now I have to deal with it. The CBS rounds are the only ones I get to actually watch in HD.
RandyS
1/19/2013 1:55pm
Feint wrote:
I'm already paying extra to get the Speed channel, which I can't even get in HD. I would definitely pay for an HD online stream +...
TripleFive wrote:

I pay for HD but my 52" TV is a few years old and is only 720p. Four hours of live TV is painful when you don't have 1080. I wonder if the government has a program to help.

Post a reply to: A2 Practice Times - Bench Racing

The Latest