100%

JTclan
Posts
76
Joined
1/23/2011
Location
Glendale, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 4:14pm
Whats the new website's URL?
|
BESTY #72
Posts
429
Joined
11/4/2010
Location
GB
1/3/2012 3:34pm
Hmm, needs more work on the site. I don't want to be a dick about all these comebacks, but why is it so popular. Whilst at the same time unpopular? Like JT racings back, but the only riders they've hired are the Motoconcepts team (wasted effort) and Scott Champion. Surely if JT were the most dominant gear company however long ago, they'd put whatever money they had into getting the best rider.. I am yet to see JT gear in person and I've seen pretty much every other 2012 gear, is it even selling? Seams to me that these 'comeback companies' are pricing themselves up way too high! I think it'll be the same for those guys..
1/3/2012 3:40pm
the video on that site gave me a serious chubby.

"What does it take to win?"

"An 86 CR500 and a mullet, baby"

Post a reply to: 100%

The Latest