Black Ops

T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 5:08pm
It's been out for 8 days now and nobody has mentioned it.
|
Bronson905
Fantasy
503rd
11/18/2010 11:07am
Fun game for sure... I went 33-0 on Nuketown yesterday in Team Deathmatch. I have a picture I took on my phone, and the replay in theater mode to back it up.
DoctorJD
11/18/2010 1:12pm
I've been playing it for about a week. I'm much better at Bad Company 2 than any of the MW games, that being said, I like it. My k/d ratio sucks right now, but I am slowly learning the maps and finding a good class setup that suits my style of play. My son (13) owns, but I'm old, and my reflexes aren't as good as they used to be. My biggest pet-peeve as it concerns the last few MW games: How the hell can a guy knife me from half way across the room, after I've pumped about half a clip into him?
T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
11/20/2010 11:33am
The best I've done on Nuketown is 30-7 on free-for-all.
11/28/2010 3:23pm
I dont have fast interent access, so I can't plau multiplayer online. I was kinda dissapointed with the game, especially after playing battlefield 2, the only fun thing is zombies

The Shop

Zacka 161
Fantasy
2067th
11/28/2010 8:32pm
I dont have fast interent access, so I can't plau multiplayer online. I was kinda dissapointed with the game, especially after playing battlefield 2, the only...
I dont have fast interent access, so I can't plau multiplayer online. I was kinda dissapointed with the game, especially after playing battlefield 2, the only fun thing is zombies
i dont play multiplayer online either

I only played for a couple hours and found the campaign pathetic, 15minutes of gameplay then a 10 minute cut scene repeated over and over. I know their trying to tell a story, but i just wanna shoot peopleEvil
11/29/2010 4:22am
I dont have fast interent access, so I can't plau multiplayer online. I was kinda dissapointed with the game, especially after playing battlefield 2, the only...
Zacka 161 wrote:
i dont play multiplayer online either I only played for a couple hours and found the campaign pathetic, 15minutes of gameplay then a 10 minute cut...
i dont play multiplayer online either

I only played for a couple hours and found the campaign pathetic, 15minutes of gameplay then a 10 minute cut scene repeated over and over. I know their trying to tell a story, but i just wanna shoot peopleEvil
yeah, i think COD would be an awesome movie, but the it just seems to me that the gameplay is too childish, needs for be more realistic and tactical.

Whats the highest level you've got on zombies.

On split screen me and my bro got to 8. those dogs are nasty
Barrett57
12/22/2010 6:31am
i cant stand multiplayer,
im really bad at it so i end up throwing my controller across the room,
ive broken 2 controllers since ive got black ops,i dont play online anymore though.
(apart from zombies)
DoctorJD
12/22/2010 7:48am Edited Date/Time 12/22/2010 8:27am
Barrett57 wrote:
i cant stand multiplayer, im really bad at it so i end up throwing my controller across the room, ive broken 2 controllers since ive got...
ive broken 2 controllers since ive got black ops,i dont play online anymore though.
(apart from zombies)
Multiplayer is all about knowing the maps and learning player tendencies. When you're old, like me, and you're playing against 12-year-olds with ninja-like reflexes, you have to out-smart them, because you certainly can't out-draw them. It's tough to strategize on small maps like "Nuketown" or "Firing Range" where its so chaotic and people are running-and-gunning. On the larger maps like, say, "Array", there seems to be a pattern that players like to take. For instance, on the southwest corner of the map, there are two garages. From these garages, players like to go north toward the side entrance of the main building. There are ALWAYS multiple stand-offs in this area. If you can sneak in between the garage and the main building, you can catch the opposing team in a cross-fire for some easy kills. Bottom line: I don't advocate "camping", but finding high-traffic areas to exploit is good if you're not comfortable running-and-gunning.

Use guns without a lot of recoil, the Famas and the AK74 are my favorites. Much easier to aim. Speaking of aiming, try to aim down the sites as much as possible. There always seem to be one overpowered weapon in the MW game. It is the AK74 sub-machine gun, and it's one of the first sub-machine guns you unlock. At first I only used it on the run-and-gun maps because its a good hip-fire gun, but I've started to use it everywhere.

Try playing "training mode" to learn the maps. The computer opposition isn't as canny as the real players, but you'll get a better feel for the flow of the game. Try for headshots, if you miss, at least you'll hit upper-body and cause more damage. Take advantage of claymores and set up RC-XD's as your 3-kill streak. Yes, most accomplished players hate both, but they are 99% guaranteed kills. That's why they hate them.

All that being said, I'm only at level 49 with a 1.2 k/d ratio. I try not to take it too seriously, however, my wife is constantly coming in the room getting onto me about my language. I haven't broken anything yet, I just try to have fun with it. My son is 3rd prestige and absolutely owns on that game, I learn a lot from watching him.

Barrett57
12/22/2010 10:04am
Barrett57 wrote:
i cant stand multiplayer, im really bad at it so i end up throwing my controller across the room, ive broken 2 controllers since ive got...
(apart from zombies)
DoctorJD wrote:
Multiplayer is all about knowing the maps and learning player tendencies. When you're old, like me, and you're playing against 12-year-olds with ninja-like reflexes, you have...
Multiplayer is all about knowing the maps and learning player tendencies. When you're old, like me, and you're playing against 12-year-olds with ninja-like reflexes, you have to out-smart them, because you certainly can't out-draw them. It's tough to strategize on small maps like "Nuketown" or "Firing Range" where its so chaotic and people are running-and-gunning. On the larger maps like, say, "Array", there seems to be a pattern that players like to take. For instance, on the southwest corner of the map, there are two garages. From these garages, players like to go north toward the side entrance of the main building. There are ALWAYS multiple stand-offs in this area. If you can sneak in between the garage and the main building, you can catch the opposing team in a cross-fire for some easy kills. Bottom line: I don't advocate "camping", but finding high-traffic areas to exploit is good if you're not comfortable running-and-gunning.

Use guns without a lot of recoil, the Famas and the AK74 are my favorites. Much easier to aim. Speaking of aiming, try to aim down the sites as much as possible. There always seem to be one overpowered weapon in the MW game. It is the AK74 sub-machine gun, and it's one of the first sub-machine guns you unlock. At first I only used it on the run-and-gun maps because its a good hip-fire gun, but I've started to use it everywhere.

Try playing "training mode" to learn the maps. The computer opposition isn't as canny as the real players, but you'll get a better feel for the flow of the game. Try for headshots, if you miss, at least you'll hit upper-body and cause more damage. Take advantage of claymores and set up RC-XD's as your 3-kill streak. Yes, most accomplished players hate both, but they are 99% guaranteed kills. That's why they hate them.

All that being said, I'm only at level 49 with a 1.2 k/d ratio. I try not to take it too seriously, however, my wife is constantly coming in the room getting onto me about my language. I haven't broken anything yet, I just try to have fun with it. My son is 3rd prestige and absolutely owns on that game, I learn a lot from watching him.

thanks,ill try some of your tips. i try not to take it seriously but when i end being killed every time i move by the same person i cant help it. it just sends me crazy,
T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
12/23/2010 10:31am
I haven't even touched this game since Gran Turismo 5 came out. I was at level 33 or somewhere around there.
Opticracer
1/9/2011 10:56am
Anyone want to play reflex or any call of duty game add me on ps3: racer808
1/12/2011 6:33am
Barrett57 wrote:
(apart from zombies)
trb989
1/27/2011 8:41am Edited Date/Time 1/27/2011 8:47am
Barrett57 wrote:
(apart from zombies)
Well, ive broken 3 controllers in a year, mostly because the tough blocks in mx vs atv reflex.
jackamla
1/29/2011 12:27am
Black Ops takes you deep behind enemy lines, the world of questionable transactions member of an elite Special Forces units engage in covert warfare, classified operations and explosive conflicts in the world. Exclusive access to various weapons and equipment, works horizontally during the dangerous time, mankind has ever seen.

bobyswan
3/21/2011 8:26pm
The map with grass and mannequins is called the core city and it sounded like a total idiot, saying that the grass looks fake and that "civilians" do not move or look at life. On one side is supposed to look fake, as a city represnts quickly made to test the power of nuclear weapons and two mannequins, shoot and there heads fall. So stop trying to revise the games when you are so ignorant.
sherimiller
3/31/2011 10:46pm
Call Of Duty: Operation Black, then the developer can take a well deserved pat on the back. Really have the ball out of the park with the Black Operations; this post COD is undoubtedly the gold standard for this franchise now. This is a game that any gloomy silence and repel any competition. Activision, no doubt, we are happy, although any other developers the task of following Black Ops are probably wondering how we can improve on the work of Treyarch's here. Call Of Duty: Black Ops will be a tough act to follow as it is easily one of the best games of this or any year.
enoldbond
4/14/2011 4:54am
Call Of Duty: World At War was an engrossing and enjoyable shooter, The story is the best I've ever seen from a Call of Duty game. Apart from the issue with the graphics Call of Duty: Black Ops has evolved to become a much better game. The game succeeds in nudging the time period several years forward into the years of Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis while conceding that everyone really loves to shoot their friends in the modern day.
deinveins99
5/17/2011 12:24am
I only played a couple of hours and are pathetic campaign, 15 minutes of play then a cut scene 10 minutes repeated again and again. I know that his attempt to tell a story, but I just want to shoot people.
RbrtQuick
8/17/2011 3:13am
I was a little disappointed with the game, especially after playing Battlefield 2, the fun is just zombies. I have no interent access to fast, so I can not think plausible online.i COD multiplayer would be a stunning film, but I just think the game is too childish, the need to be more realistic and tactical.

Post a reply to: Black Ops

The Latest