WTB Showa A Kit Shock 2017 KX450

K-Dub613
I have been searching and I know these are hit and miss. Was wondering if anyone has one they are willing to part ways with. Looking for a shock that I can send off to be serviced and set up for me and doesn't need a new shaft/bunch of parts.

thanks

|
crc245
2/2/2019 7:52pm
Not quite the Showa Kit you're looking for, but for the price a Fox Podium RC3 is an excellent alternative. BOC (bottom out control) is one of their trim adjustments that works quite well and they're intuitive to set up; 24 clicks on all clickers, clicks for HS, locking preload, etc. I tested one back-to-back against an A-kit unit and was more than impressed: basically 90% of the Kit feel, at a better price point, and heaps better than any revalved OEM I've ever ridden.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fox-Shox-Podium-RC3-Rear-B-Shock-fits-KX450F-K…
DJV804
2/2/2019 10:40pm
I have one that I would consider selling. The body isn't in the greatest shape but functionally it is perfect.
dmm698
2/3/2019 6:02am
I’ve got a body that’s decent I’ll sell for 200$ shipped if it’s better than DJV’s and you want to buy his shock and have your tuner swap bodies when servicing.
K-Dub613
2/3/2019 7:01am
DJV804 wrote:
I have one that I would consider selling. The body isn't in the greatest shape but functionally it is perfect.
Can you both email me some pictures
Kdub613@yahoo.com
Thanks

The Shop

K-Dub613
2/3/2019 7:01am
crc245 wrote:
Not quite the Showa Kit you're looking for, but for the price a Fox Podium RC3 is an excellent alternative. BOC (bottom out control) is one...
Not quite the Showa Kit you're looking for, but for the price a Fox Podium RC3 is an excellent alternative. BOC (bottom out control) is one of their trim adjustments that works quite well and they're intuitive to set up; 24 clicks on all clickers, clicks for HS, locking preload, etc. I tested one back-to-back against an A-kit unit and was more than impressed: basically 90% of the Kit feel, at a better price point, and heaps better than any revalved OEM I've ever ridden.

Thanks for the info. I will look into these as well.
DJV804
2/3/2019 8:53am
crc245 wrote:
Not quite the Showa Kit you're looking for, but for the price a Fox Podium RC3 is an excellent alternative. BOC (bottom out control) is one...

K-Dub613 wrote:
I'll have to get some photos. I don't have any at the moment.
K-Dub613
2/3/2019 9:17am
crc245 wrote:

K-Dub613 wrote:
DJV804 wrote:
I'll have to get some photos. I don't have any at the moment.
Sounds good. Thank you

Post a reply to: WTB Showa A Kit Shock 2017 KX450

The Latest