WTB: RXR Bullet chest protector

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2018 11:21 PM

As the title says, I’m looking for an RXR Bullet chest protector. Someone on here has to have bought one and hate it!

|

4/27/2018 11:26 PM

I bought one, but I like it!! lol

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

4/28/2018 3:12 AM

You’re no help! lol.

|

4/28/2018 7:44 AM

I have a large bullit RXR that I would sell.

|

4/28/2018 9:10 AM

moto551 wrote:

I have a large bullit RXR that I would sell.

That’s the size I need. What color is it, and what are you looking to get out of it? A picture or two would be helpful if possible.

|

4/28/2018 12:42 PM

Only wore it a couple of times under my Jersey. Chest protection is all black at I would want $100 + shipping. I am not at home so I can't send you pics.

|

4/28/2018 12:48 PM

I’d like to see a couple pics prior to committing, but I’m probably going to buy this from you. PayPal?

|

4/28/2018 4:39 PM

Under the jersey! That must have been a struggle..lol they don't go under so well in my experience.

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

4/28/2018 5:32 PM

tempura wrote:

Under the jersey! That must have been a struggle..lol they don't go under so well in my experience.

I have one of the original RXR protectors and never imagined trying to stuff that huge thing under a jersey. I believe the newer ones are more compact, but still!

|

4/29/2018 9:47 AM

moto551 wrote:

Only wore it a couple of times under my Jersey. Chest protection is all black at I would want $100 + shipping. I am not at home so I can't send you pics.

Still awaiting a couple photos and payment info.

|

4/30/2018 5:44 AM

Will get you pics and payment info tonight.

|

4/30/2018 9:56 AM

Sounds good, thank you.

|

5/1/2018 4:45 AM

Tried to send you a message. Will need your # and I'll text you pics.

|

5/1/2018 5:41 AM

next if hes doesnt buy 8148801140 for pics

|

5/1/2018 7:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2018 7:44 AM

moto551 wrote:

Tried to send you a message. Will need your # and I'll text you pics.

I’ve sent two messages with my number. You’re apparently not getting messages or something. My number is 608-487-6661.

I’d like to get this done today if possible.

|