WTB: 2016-2018 KTM Radiator RIGHT Side

BobPA
Posts
8340
Joined
10/31/2013
Location
USA
Exploded my right side radiator today. Wondering if anyone had one laying around. 125, 250, 250f, 300, 350f will all work. The 450's have a different radiator on them. Would like it to be straight...and preferably with a cap, as that also exploded. Thanks.
|
DTR830
Posts
961
Joined
8/14/2017
Location
Mountain Top, PA, USA
3/24/2019 3:45pm
HOT in PA today
BobPA
Posts
8340
Joined
10/31/2013
Location
USA
3/24/2019 4:42pm
DTR830 wrote:
HOT in PA today
Trying to be a hard enduro bro haha
1
CarlinoJoeVideo
Posts
7516
Joined
11/30/2013
Location
Portland/Los Angeles, CA, USA
3/24/2019 7:51pm
I’ll check tomorrow, I forgot if I sold my old ones.
BobPA
Posts
8340
Joined
10/31/2013
Location
USA
3/24/2019 7:56pm
I’ll check tomorrow, I forgot if I sold my old ones.
Thanks.

The Shop

BobPA
Posts
8340
Joined
10/31/2013
Location
USA
3/25/2019 6:12pm
Bump
cusick510
Posts
69
Joined
12/28/2017
Location
Carlsbad, CA, USA
3/25/2019 6:58pm
BobPA wrote:
Exploded my right side radiator today. Wondering if anyone had one laying around. 125, 250, 250f, 300, 350f will all work. The 450's have a different...
Exploded my right side radiator today. Wondering if anyone had one laying around. 125, 250, 250f, 300, 350f will all work. The 450's have a different radiator on them. Would like it to be straight...and preferably with a cap, as that also exploded. Thanks.
I have one off a 16 350sxf
BobPA
Posts
8340
Joined
10/31/2013
Location
USA
3/25/2019 8:11pm
BobPA wrote:
Exploded my right side radiator today. Wondering if anyone had one laying around. 125, 250, 250f, 300, 350f will all work. The 450's have a different...
Exploded my right side radiator today. Wondering if anyone had one laying around. 125, 250, 250f, 300, 350f will all work. The 450's have a different radiator on them. Would like it to be straight...and preferably with a cap, as that also exploded. Thanks.
cusick510 wrote:
I have one off a 16 350sxf
5702628367 text me
CarlinoJoeVideo
Posts
7516
Joined
11/30/2013
Location
Portland/Los Angeles, CA, USA
3/25/2019 10:38pm
I’ll check tomorrow, I forgot if I sold my old ones.
BobPA wrote:
Thanks.
Sorry I must have sold them.
1
BobPA
Posts
8340
Joined
10/31/2013
Location
USA
3/26/2019 7:34am
Got one, thanks.
1
Solidkm
Posts
382
Joined
4/6/2018
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
3/26/2019 12:53pm
BobPA wrote:
Got one, thanks.
Stop playing in the rocks
1

Post a reply to: WTB: 2016-2018 KTM Radiator RIGHT Side

The Latest