ISO Honda XTRIGS ROCS

deralick1
Posts
21
Joined
4/12/2018
Location
Santa Ynez, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 4/3/2020 8:14am
Looking for clamps to do some testing for an off-road set up. Need OEM bore for 17-20 CRF 450 R 22mm offset. Let me know if anyone has leads. Thanks! DA
|
Zeke27G
Posts
1410
Joined
11/8/2011
Location
Ascot Park, CA, USA
4/3/2020 6:15am


Sent you a message.
RWhite541
Posts
26
Joined
3/26/2020
Location
USA
4/3/2020 7:46am
Will 2016 crf450r roc’s pro 20/22 work I think I heard they they do.....
macz400
Posts
1395
Joined
8/20/2013
Location
League City, TX, USA
4/3/2020 8:14am
RWhite541 wrote:
Will 2016 crf450r roc’s pro 20/22 work I think I heard they they do.....
13-20 CRF450R and 14-20 CRF250 share the same triple clamp lower bearing and clamping diameters. They are all interchangeable.
Meister
Posts
3334
Joined
3/21/2013
Location
Canton, OH, USA
4/4/2020 7:37pm
Keeping an eye on this too..

Post a reply to: ISO Honda XTRIGS ROCS

The Latest