2 STROKE PIPES AND SILENCERS!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/18/2021 3:17 PM

WILL BE POSTING MORE PIPES AND SILENCERS AS I CLEAN OUT OUR UPSTAIRS SURPLUS
LET ME KNOW IF YOUR LOOKING FOR ANYTHING SPECIFIC EVEN 4 STROKE. MOSTLY KTM / HUSKY/ SUZUKI STOCK

90-97 KTM 250/300 PIPE $200
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
RM250 FMF PIPE $65
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
STOCK RM 250 PIPE AND SILENCER $150
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
02-22 YZ250 STOCK PIPE AND SILENCER $175 WOULD MAN A GOOD (WORKS OEM PIPE)
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

6/18/2021 4:07 PM

I BELIEVE THIS IS A HEAD PIPE FROM LATE 80'S TO MID 90'S RM250 (HIGH MOUNT) PIPE IN DECENT SHAPE. $125
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

6/18/2021 6:42 PM

Have anything for a 97 yz250 or 97 yz125?

|

6/19/2021 8:47 AM

Here is what I found so far, pro circuit. Its a little rough but you could send it out to pipe repair to get it fixed up for cheap. $35 for the pipe
its stamped for '00 but it might fit your 97, double check. Photo
Photo
Photo

|

6/19/2021 9:50 AM

Anything for 95 Honda cr125?

|

6/19/2021 10:57 AM

NO CR 125 STUFF SORRY MAN

|

6/19/2021 3:57 PM

I’ve also messaged you, but any chance you may have a PC works finish pipe for a ‘96 KX125 mixed in with all the KTM/Husky/Suzuki pipes?

|

6/19/2021 4:10 PM

Fators Motorcycles wrote:

Here is what I found so far, pro circuit. Its a little rough but you could send it out to pipe repair to get it fixed up for ...more

Thank you but they’re different between the 2000 and 1997, thanks again though

|

6/19/2021 4:27 PM

NESC838 wrote:

I’ve also messaged you, but any chance you may have a PC works finish pipe for a ‘96 KX125 mixed in with all the ...more

i just have a stock, like new head pipe off an '04 kx125

|

6/19/2021 4:39 PM

NESC838 wrote:

I’ve also messaged you, but any chance you may have a PC works finish pipe for a ‘96 KX125 mixed in with all the ...more

Fators Motorcycles wrote:

i just have a stock, like new head pipe off an '04 kx125

Thanks for checking!

|

6/19/2021 6:40 PM

What year on the fmf rm250 pipe?

|

6/26/2021 10:03 AM

showtimemx wrote:

What year on the fmf rm250 pipe?

not 100% sure.

|

6/28/2021 11:54 AM

huutnanny wrote:

Anything for 95 Honda cr125?

I have a CR125 pipe, would be somewhere around 95-98 not sure.

|

6/28/2021 2:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/28/2021 2:55 PM

huutnanny wrote:

Anything for 95 Honda cr125?

dirtbikemike wrote:

I have a CR125 pipe, would be somewhere around 95-98 not sure.

I’m interested if nanny doesn’t want it. What type? Year is kind of important. They changed from 97 to 98.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

6/29/2021 7:48 AM

Do you happen to have a raw finish pipe or shorty silencer for a KTM 250 two stroke 2003-2010?

|

6/29/2021 2:02 PM

Jparke867 wrote:

Do you happen to have a raw finish pipe or shorty silencer for a KTM 250 two stroke 2003-2010?

no works finish pipes. I may have a clean stock pipe and possible silencer if your intrested.

|

6/29/2021 2:09 PM

Jparke867 wrote:

Do you happen to have a raw finish pipe or shorty silencer for a KTM 250 two stroke 2003-2010?

Fators Motorcycles wrote:

no works finish pipes. I may have a clean stock pipe and possible silencer if your intrested.

Thanks for the reply, but Specifically looking for a used works finish pipe and an fmf shorty or pro circuit r304, 304 silencer

|

6/30/2021 4:14 PM

mowerys wrote:

Have anything for a 97 yz250 or 97 yz125?

I have a stock 97 yz125 pipe if interested. 916-337-5862 Ryan

|