2019 CRF250R build

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2018 1:12 PM

Bought the first one that hit my local dealer on 10/12/18.

-First thing done was disassembled swing arm, headset, and greased every needle bearing on bike, this is my first brand new bike and I was extremely surprised with the fact every bearing had less than 1/4 of the grease it should have. Most needles were bone dry. On re assembly I did the following:

-UFO white plastics kit
-Custom graphics designed by me and a local graphics guy.
-Factory connection springs, and valving front and rear, performance kit in both, oil lock collars on forks.
-Ride engineering performance link.
-Works connection black radiator braces
-Pro taper Fusion bar with black pad.
-Pro taper flex/breakaway levers / perch.
-Clutch safety switch wire mod, (starts without clutch in)

Bike is simply amazing, significant bottom end improvement from 18, due to cylinder head, throttle body, and map changes.
-Factory Connection killed it with the suspension, insanely plush initial with the best bottoming resistance I’ve felt to date thanks to the lock collars.
-Most important part of the suspension is the customer service from the FC facilities, top notch guys with great Photo setup and advise.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

12/18/2018 4:55 PM

Sweet bike man!

|

12/19/2018 5:28 AM

Very nice. I like that you know what you want before you get out and hammer on it. On my yz I did much of the same. In a few months I am going to put in a Hinson clutch and be done. Like your bike I think mine is amazing.

|

12/19/2018 10:40 PM

Dayummm! You gonna throw the Yosh system on there?

|

12/20/2018 5:47 AM

Yes I have Been debating fmf or yosh, I would really like to find a used TI system in either brand but I’ll probably settle for a stainless yosh due to the fact I can’t justify spending $1500 on very exposed pipes. Slip ons are still an option too due to the already very nice stock Head pipes.

|

12/20/2018 11:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2018 11:37 AM

You need to check out rocket exhaust! Vital members get 20% off

|