Quoting/Replying Problem

rancor19
First, I'm not sure if this has to do with the ads/vital's end, or my end.

The problem is; when I go to reply to a (long)post with photos in it an I hit 'quote', it zips down to where the box would normally be for text entry but it instead shows about half way thru the post I quoted(depending on the length). So I grab the scroll-bar on the right(to scroll down to the text box) and the page locks up after scrolling about 1/8 of an inch.

This is annoying the piss outta me and making it so I flat can not reply to some posts(or most posts containing photos).

Any ideas? Thanks.

EDIT: The page also locks up EVERY TIME after I hit the 'submit' button. It will flash over and show my post and then lock if I try to scroll. I have to hit the back button and then refresh.

|
bmcd70
5/22/2017 8:30am
A few things to try: Turn off any browser extensions and ad blockers, or try a different browser. I use Chrome and don't see the problems you described.
rancor19
5/23/2017 11:20am
Thanks. I'll give all that a try Smile
rancor19
6/4/2017 6:23pm
bmcd70 wrote:
A few things to try: Turn off any browser extensions and ad blockers, or try a different browser. I use Chrome and don't see the problems...
A few things to try: Turn off any browser extensions and ad blockers, or try a different browser. I use Chrome and don't see the problems you described.
Switching to Chrome fixed this. Thanks.

Post a reply to: Quoting/Replying Problem

The Latest