2023 ktm 450 sxf

Has anyone tried a full akrapovic system? I was wondering how power delivery changes and if I should get that exhaust or a FMF

|
mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
1/6/2023 10:40am

Has anyone tried a full akrapovic system? I was wondering how power delivery changes and if I should get that exhaust or a FMF

Akro smoother, mid to top power better quality, fmf. Better low end,mid power. Both great for that bike, or try. Pc,hgs. A vortex ecu is better than a exhaust and cheaper.
1
1/6/2023 10:52am

Has anyone tried a full akrapovic system? I was wondering how power delivery changes and if I should get that exhaust or a FMF

mxb2 wrote:
Akro smoother, mid to top power better quality, fmf. Better low end,mid power. Both great for that bike, or try. Pc,hgs. A vortex ecu is better...
Akro smoother, mid to top power better quality, fmf. Better low end,mid power. Both great for that bike, or try. Pc,hgs. A vortex ecu is better than a exhaust and cheaper.

alright thanks man appreciate it. I was planning an ecu and exhaust flange from Jamie and an exhaust all together to get the build started. With this info though probably gonna go akrapovic 

mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
1/6/2023 3:29pm

Has anyone tried a full akrapovic system? I was wondering how power delivery changes and if I should get that exhaust or a FMF

mxb2 wrote:
Akro smoother, mid to top power better quality, fmf. Better low end,mid power. Both great for that bike, or try. Pc,hgs. A vortex ecu is better...
Akro smoother, mid to top power better quality, fmf. Better low end,mid power. Both great for that bike, or try. Pc,hgs. A vortex ecu is better than a exhaust and cheaper.
alright thanks man appreciate it. I was planning an ecu and exhaust flange from Jamie and an exhaust all together to get the build started. With...

alright thanks man appreciate it. I was planning an ecu and exhaust flange from Jamie and an exhaust all together to get the build started. With this info though probably gonna go akrapovic 

Np. Good luck ..let us know how it goes.
MxAddic
Posts
5308
Joined
11/24/2022
Location
USA
1/7/2023 9:10am

Not to be a downer but it you need more then the new KTM has you are for sure quaifying for SX mains. That thing is a rocket.

The Shop

1/7/2023 9:28am
MxAddic wrote:
Not to be a downer but it you need more then the new KTM has you are for sure quaifying for SX mains. That thing is...

Not to be a downer but it you need more then the new KTM has you are for sure quaifying for SX mains. That thing is a rocket.

I dont need more I just want an exhaust an ecu tune to smooth out power and trick it out. I enjoy building bikes as much as riding them its an addiction 

3
1/7/2023 10:50am
MxAddic wrote:
Not to be a downer but it you need more then the new KTM has you are for sure quaifying for SX mains. That thing is...

Not to be a downer but it you need more then the new KTM has you are for sure quaifying for SX mains. That thing is a rocket.

I dont need more I just want an exhaust an ecu tune to smooth out power and trick it out. I enjoy building bikes as much...

I dont need more I just want an exhaust an ecu tune to smooth out power and trick it out. I enjoy building bikes as much as riding them its an addiction 

I think if you buy the pipe from certain ecu tuners you get a tune for discount or free. I Louis be wrong and it was a while back. 

MxAddic
Posts
5308
Joined
11/24/2022
Location
USA
1/7/2023 11:58am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2023 12:03pm
I dont need more I just want an exhaust an ecu tune to smooth out power and trick it out. I enjoy building bikes as much...

I dont need more I just want an exhaust an ecu tune to smooth out power and trick it out. I enjoy building bikes as much as riding them its an addiction 

 The Yosh will smooth and lengthen the amount of time you can stay in the power.

Post a reply to: 2023 ktm 450 sxf

The Latest