2022 YZ250

I have a very clean 2022 YZ250, stock besides TZR Suspension which works amazing. Only reason I’m posting is because after the last 15 years on 4 strokes I thought a yz250 would be a good change up, but unfortunately being autistic I’m hyper sensitive to certain things and I’m unable to get used to the raw 2 smoke feel on certain conditions. That being said it’s a beautiful bike that has a place in our sport, unfortunately not in my hands as it brings all the senses out 🙃 I’d like to trade for a clean 250f or 450 preferably with spring forks, I’m open to offers or I could sell outright if that’s preferred. No title as it was one of Brett cues bikes for a short time I can provide that proof if requested, thanks for looking 👀 IMG 1337 5.jpeg?VersionId=pNBU1btesG0M427IIMG 1336 3IMG 1335 3.jpeg?VersionId=GtgDRpxZEsxEW.1YBZt

|

Post a reply to: 2022 YZ250

The Latest