Does anyone have or know someone who has personal 8mm film of 1975 Trans AMA at Carnegie Cycle Park in Livermore Ca. Specifically The huge truck tire that some idiot released from up on the top of the hill overlooking the track and spectators?
I was there.We loaded my XR75 in the trunk of my mom's Buick and she dropped me off at the front gate and I rode back to the track and was sitting on my bike at the big jump right when it happened. I was 12. Mom picked me up at the front gate at 4. Great memories
No film but I was on the hill a jeep was going up, and the wheel fell out of the back rolled down the hill hit a girl in the back and kill her and whet across the track did not stop till it hit a truck in the pits will never forget that day
I have never seen any film of it but it’s clear as day in my mind. How that tire and wheel didn’t hit anyone is really lucky.
I was there.We loaded my XR75 in the trunk of my mom's Buick and she dropped me off at the front gate and I rode back to the track and was sitting on my bike at the big jump right when it happened. I was 12. Mom picked me up at the front gate at 4. Great memories
No film but I was on the hill a jeep was going up, and the wheel fell out of the back rolled down the hill hit a girl in the back and kill her and whet across the track did not stop till it hit a truck in the pits will never forget that day
Post a reply to: 1975 Trans AMA Livermore Ca.