KLX 110

Edited Date/Time 11/18/2024 5:47pm

Here is my most recent build. (Again, you may have seen my previous Mini Replica builds and even the KLX 140 build I’ve posted on here.)

For this one, I wanted a bike that I could race in multiple classes with one bike. Pit Bike Classes vary depending on event/promoter so this could work for 12” Stock/Mod, 12” Pro, 12” Open, 12” Mod. 


I wanted try a little different idea with the rim colors, graphics and number placement. Some may hate it, some may love it. Personally I think Evolution Graphics crushed it and brought something I had in my head, to life.

Made a few changes since we put out these Shoot For Beauty Photography photos.

Stahlman Powersports- Kawasaki KLX 110

TBparts-143 big bore kit, V2 head, 55mm Stroker crank, “L” forks, 270 rear shock, rear brake pedal, manual clutch kit, VM26 carb, shift lever, air filter.

Factory Minibikes-swing arm, clutch plates, misc.

MiniRacer MFG-rims and spokes.

Acerbis USA-Full set of plastics.

Guts Racing-Seat Cover.

P3 Composites-Skid Plate

Fire Power Parts-oil filter and shorty front brake lever.

EBC Brakes USA-Front and rear brake shoes.

Mika Metals-“Mini-Pro” Bend. Cut down.

Evolution Graphics-One off custom graphic kit.

IMS Products-Super Stock Footpegs.

3DP Moto-Custom ignition cover and front brake guide.

Empire Industries for the American made exhaust.

I have a Kenda Washougal 2 rear tire and a Mitas 70/100-14 front tire now.

Majority of parts used are available through Factory Minibikes!

Ready to get some time on this thing.

Next up is a big bike build. 😎 feel free to follow my IG (@jgx123x) or if you want to be a part of the big bike build, would love to see if an opportunity would make sense for both parties.


IMG 4570.jpeg?VersionId=fWn9XQ6360IMG 4555 2IMG 4560 1IMG 4561 0IMG 4558 1IMG 4563 2IMG 4566IMG 4571 0IMG 4572 0IMG 4576 1IMG 4559


 

7
|
Inferno
Posts
454
Joined
3/8/2024
Location
Laguna, IC
11/19/2024 7:29am

Sweet!😍

Post a reply to: KLX 110

The Latest