Suspention

Related:
Create New Tag

9/18/2017 7:27 AM

MXA WTF Photo

|

9/18/2017 4:14 PM

Oh man....this is funny.. laughing laughing

|

Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst.

9/18/2017 8:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/18/2017 8:26 PM

Suspention. Reminds me of a guy that cant talk too plain.



Language warning.
|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





9/19/2017 8:06 AM

I don't get it?

|

9/29/2017 9:24 AM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

I don't get it?

Well, you ought to know whether you get it or not. What kind of question is that?

|

10/3/2017 8:11 AM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

I don't get it?

Track and Trail wrote:

Well, you ought to know whether you get it or not. What kind of question is that?

What kinda answer is that? I asked whats so bad about this and I didn’t unferstand it.

|

10/9/2017 6:16 AM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

I don't get it?

Track and Trail wrote:

Well, you ought to know whether you get it or not. What kind of question is that?

m.hardesty16 wrote:

What kinda answer is that? I asked whats so bad about this and I didn’t unferstand it.

Look how's it's spelt lol

|