Signed Team Gear For Sale

Seven41
Posts
3
Joined
12/31/2015
Location
GB
Hi All,

I have some team gear (some signed) listed on eBay that I really don't have the space to store so i've got to let it all go.
I also have a ton of jerseys still to list at some point.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/seven41/m.html?item=281926970208&hash=item41a…

I am in the U.K, but can ship world wide. Any questions feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
|
8/1/2016 8:27pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2016 2:48pm
Seven41 wrote:
Hi All, I have some team gear (some signed) listed on eBay that I really don't have the space to store so i've got to let...
Hi All,

I have some team gear (some signed) listed on eBay that I really don't have the space to store so i've got to let it all go.
I also have a ton of jerseys still to list at some point.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/seven41/m.html?item=281926970208&hash=item41a…

I am in the U.K, but can ship world wide. Any questions feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Do you still have any jerseys for sale ? My email is brianandg3@gmail.com

Post a reply to: Signed Team Gear For Sale

The Latest