Posts
8
Joined
11/14/2013
Location
Pelham, NH, USA
I'm putting my 2009 rmz450 up for sale. It has been gone through top to bottom. Engine was gone through last winter new crank, main bearings, piston, replated cylinder, all the valvetrain was done, oil pumps. The engine is perfect. Pro circuit cams, Fmf megabomb header with powercore 4 slip on, Newer plastic and graphics, excel a 60 wheels, New chain and sprockets, new shock and linkage bearings, steel braided brake lines and oversized front rotor. New Dunlop tires mx51 rear and mx31 front. Suspension valved and sprung for a 150 lb rider.
I know there is more I am forgetting. $3500. or trade for 05+ rm250 or 07+ yz250 plus cash for even deal.

I know there is more I am forgetting. $3500. or trade for 05+ rm250 or 07+ yz250 plus cash for even deal.

Post a reply to: 2009 rmz450