Revavled Suspension Adjusters

davyboy944
Posts
31
Joined
4/14/2016
Location
Northants, GB
When your suspension is returned are you clickers always in the middle of the range?

Seems my new bike has revalved supension (for similar weight rider, but a little faster), and I don't know where to start with it.

I will call the people who did it later to see what they can offer.

Thanks
|
CarlinoJoeVideo
Posts
7517
Joined
11/30/2013
Location
Portland/Los Angeles, CA, USA
10/31/2016 6:18am
Most of the time they send it back in the middle but I've had a shock come back where the starting point was 20 out instead of 15...
Paw Paw
Posts
678
Joined
12/24/2011
Location
Benton, LA, USA
10/31/2016 7:53am
All of my revalved jobs came back with the clickers set by the revalving company to what they feel is correct for me.
They have all been very close and a few have been spot on.

Paw Paw

Post a reply to: Revavled Suspension Adjusters

The Latest