Polisport YZ Restyle Graphics Question

thesag
Posts
6
Joined
4/4/2017
Location
Roanoke, TX, USA
Polisport has come out with their restyle plastics and they're pretty inexpensive so I am going to buy a kit for an '08 YZ125 I picked up recently. Anybody know what graphics I order for this kit as far as the shape (i.e. 2015+ OEM, UFO restyle, Cycra restyle)? Thanks.
|
mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
7/10/2017 12:28pm
thesag wrote:
Polisport has come out with their restyle plastics and they're pretty inexpensive so I am going to buy a kit for an '08 YZ125 I picked...
Polisport has come out with their restyle plastics and they're pretty inexpensive so I am going to buy a kit for an '08 YZ125 I picked up recently. Anybody know what graphics I order for this kit as far as the shape (i.e. 2015+ OEM, UFO restyle, Cycra restyle)? Thanks.
Tell the graphic company what plastic kit you are using.

Post a reply to: Polisport YZ Restyle Graphics Question

The Latest