KTM 105 instructions?

Braaaphole
2/4/2021 7:51am
Does anyone have the instructions for the 105 kit they could post up? I just acquired a used kit but don't have the instructions for it. I have no idea where to start with on jetting, nor do I have part numbers for gaskets and orings.
Thanks
|
Tracktor
2/4/2021 12:40pm
Braaaphole wrote:
Does anyone have the instructions for the 105 kit they could post up? I just acquired a used kit but don't have the instructions for it...
Does anyone have the instructions for the 105 kit they could post up? I just acquired a used kit but don't have the instructions for it. I have no idea where to start with on jetting, nor do I have part numbers for gaskets and orings.
Thanks
I'll look but think I ditched mine or gave away with last kit.

For 18+ the base gaskets are the same I think the heads might be also. I know the outer is pretty sure inner is also. I don't remember ordering any different part numbers but bikes run together anymore

I might have jetting specs somewhere also. jetting was pretty close to the 85 other than needle/main.

It's a great kit you will love it..
Braaaphole
2/4/2021 1:54pm
I have a new gasket kit on hand for the 85, so I'll be able to tell pretty quickly if they fit the 105 or not. Just waiting on it to show up.
The jetting specs I could really use and haven't had any luck finding them online so far.
Also, aren't you supposed to remove the spring behind the adjuster for the power valve?

Thanks
Tracktor
2/5/2021 4:34pm Edited Date/Time 2/5/2021 4:36pm
Braaaphole wrote:
I have a new gasket kit on hand for the 85, so I'll be able to tell pretty quickly if they fit the 105 or not...
I have a new gasket kit on hand for the 85, so I'll be able to tell pretty quickly if they fit the 105 or not. Just waiting on it to show up.
The jetting specs I could really use and haven't had any luck finding them online so far.
Also, aren't you supposed to remove the spring behind the adjuster for the power valve?

Thanks
Yes remove the small inner spring & just use the big main spring. Here is link to manual - Scroll down for english

https://ktmpowershop.de/mediafiles/PDF/DOK/PP/BED/dok_pp_bed_4764990504…

I think we were running -
142 main
NRKC Needle 3rd clip
45 pilot

Problem is I just have Husky written in notes so not 100% sure that was 105 but that's the 105 needle so assuming.
Braaaphole
2/6/2021 3:47pm
Braaaphole wrote:
I have a new gasket kit on hand for the 85, so I'll be able to tell pretty quickly if they fit the 105 or not...

Thanks
Tracktor wrote:
Yes remove the small inner spring & just use the big main spring. Here is link to manual - Scroll down for english https://ktmpowershop.de/mediafiles/PDF/DOK/PP/BED/dok_pp_bed_47649905044_om__sall__awsg__v1.pdf I think...
Yes remove the small inner spring & just use the big main spring. Here is link to manual - Scroll down for english

https://ktmpowershop.de/mediafiles/PDF/DOK/PP/BED/dok_pp_bed_4764990504…

I think we were running -
142 main
NRKC Needle 3rd clip
45 pilot

Problem is I just have Husky written in notes so not 100% sure that was 105 but that's the 105 needle so assuming.
Perfect, I really appreciate it

Post a reply to: KTM 105 instructions?

The Latest