YZ 125 Pipe

Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:07am
I have got the FMF SST with the Power core 2 SST silencer now, It's about due for a repacking but thinking about just going ahead and buy a whole new set-up. But, I was wondering.. Which is better? Pro Circuit or FMF? Which pipes specially for the yz125?

Bike:
2010 Yz 125
|
mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
11/10/2011 1:05pm
I have got the FMF SST with the Power core 2 SST silencer now, It's about due for a repacking but thinking about just going ahead...
I have got the FMF SST with the Power core 2 SST silencer now, It's about due for a repacking but thinking about just going ahead and buy a whole new set-up. But, I was wondering.. Which is better? Pro Circuit or FMF? Which pipes specially for the yz125?

Bike:
2010 Yz 125
Jet the bike properly, both fmf and PC are great products for that bike. PC works pipe, shorty silencer, v force reeds, c 12 fuelfrom vp mixed 40-1 maxima 927 braaap.or fmf factory with shorty silencer, the v force reeds work really well with thosesystems.quite a few yamaha yz dudes also use the DEP exhaust with a pc silencer. good luck.

Post a reply to: YZ 125 Pipe

The Latest