Nor-Cal Photos

squid48
Posts
664
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Elverta, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 8:33am
I went out and shot at The Oatfield today in Northern California and heres what i got!









|
Homey
Posts
605
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Niles, MI, USA
4/8/2008 6:55pm
A couple of nice shots there Squid.
I like the one of Brad Kelly in the burm.
How did he do in the Oat field?

squid48
Posts
664
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Elverta, CA, USA
4/9/2008 7:08am
Won the 250f and 2nd in the 450.

Daniel Blair is haulin ass on a 450...

He needs to get some help for outdoors! Hes a top 10 candidate if he can finish the whole 30+2 solid.
Homey
Posts
605
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Niles, MI, USA
4/10/2008 8:00am
Good for both Brad and Daniel.

I like Brad he is a good kid. I don't know Blair..
Maybe we will see both of them this season at a few nationals.

squid48
Posts
664
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Elverta, CA, USA
4/10/2008 2:55pm Edited Date/Time 4/10/2008 2:55pm
You will definately see brad! He is planning on doing 8 of the 12 i believe...

The Shop

Mutt
Posts
1183
Joined
12/24/2006
Location
Albuquerque, NM, USA
4/10/2008 3:30pm
Great stuff as always, Squid.
mjamrst
Posts
4
Joined
4/18/2008
Location
Palo Alto, CA, USA
5/16/2008 3:19pm
These are awesome

Post a reply to: Nor-Cal Photos

The Latest