Posts
70
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Las Vegas, USA
Edited Date/Time
1/25/2012 1:09am
I raced the first Vintage Iron World Champs in 98'
I found a photo of Scott Wallenburgh (sp) chasing me on a super clean Monarch.
I holeshoted both motos and he passed me in the same place both times.
I didn't know who he was untill after the race. He won and I got second.
The only thing that ticked me was we were in the 125 intermediate class.
He was a factory sponsored Monarch rider in his prime.....
After 10 years I call foul and publically call Scott a Sandbagger
I'm cying into my beer as I type, please join me in my sorrow
Ha Ha
Sure was fun though
I found a photo of Scott Wallenburgh (sp) chasing me on a super clean Monarch.
I holeshoted both motos and he passed me in the same place both times.
I didn't know who he was untill after the race. He won and I got second.
The only thing that ticked me was we were in the 125 intermediate class.
He was a factory sponsored Monarch rider in his prime.....
After 10 years I call foul and publically call Scott a Sandbagger
I'm cying into my beer as I type, please join me in my sorrow
Ha Ha
Sure was fun though
When I scored races, I would DQ them.
Post a reply to: Check Out Photo Section