X Games

Related:
Create New Tag

7/14/2017 6:04 PM

Anyone else feel like this years Xgames coverage has been completely terrible so far? A large portion of the disciplines have been on ESPN3. Who freaking has that channel? Rant over.

|

7/14/2017 6:38 PM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

Anyone else feel like this years Xgames coverage has been completely terrible so far? A large portion of the disciplines have ...more

I'm in Canada so we don't have any of the ESPN. Only coverage we have is on ABC tomorrow and Sunday. I just checked and there's some coverage on TSN starting at midnight. No idea what they'll be showing but it's from midnight to 2:30am.

Coverage tomorrow from 1pm to 6pm and from 9pm to 1am.
Sunday from 1pm to 6pm.

I don't think the broadcast schedule I have is live so I could more than like look up the results before watching since it started yesterday.

I only like the Moto stuff and BMX. Not much into skate or any of the other events.

What are the moto events? Step Up, FMX & Best trick?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/14/2017 7:52 PM

I watched for a bit , even in years past when the event was boring ,the announcers could at least add some life , these guys suck.

|

7/14/2017 8:08 PM

MR. X wrote:

I watched for a bit , even in years past when the event was boring ,the announcers could at least add some life , these guys ...more

For sure! I've only been watching to see who D-bag Steele was commentating with, I would've changed the channel at the end of the first run if I didn't hear Steele refer to his co-commentator as "Mike." I thought to myself Metzger sounds like he took a couple valiums beforehand, but turns out to be Mason....dull af. X-Games has jumped the shark.

|

7/14/2017 10:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2017 10:32 PM

Just got done watching BMX big air and now it's Freestyle Moto X.

Two Strokes + Arena = Sound so good. BRAAP.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."