Wickens injuries?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2018 11:50 AM

Just watching IndyCar PIR and gave a statement on Wickens. No one saying anything about what is wrong just sending home and more therapy? Hope it’s not what it seems. Anybody hear anything?

|

9/2/2018 12:13 PM

Holy shit what a crash,dixon

|

9/2/2018 12:14 PM

Someone is gonna get their head cut off

|

9/2/2018 12:18 PM

mauidex wrote:

Just watching IndyCar PIR and gave a statement on Wickens. No one saying anything about what is wrong just sending home and ...more

It has been keep weirdly quiet ,his legs were bad and couldn't move them was what was first reported then nothing.

Robin Miller has that racer site and he never made a report on any of it which was really weird.

|

9/2/2018 12:19 PM

Naaaa Hibly
More danger in pit bike racing ...

|

9/2/2018 12:22 PM

Between last year at Indy and today’s melee Dixon is using up his lives fast. Down to seven!!

|

9/2/2018 12:29 PM

KMC440 wrote:

Naaaa Hibly
More danger in pit bike racing ...

Drinking on my porch can be quiet dangerous to,hehe

This is going to be great, next race paying double points to.

|

9/2/2018 12:39 PM

mauidex wrote:

Between last year at Indy and today’s melee Dixon is using up his lives fast. Down to seven!!

No kidding

And Rossi is flirting with the edges of track way to much.

Wonder how much dirt Dixon's air intake pulled in

|

9/2/2018 12:54 PM

The wine and cheese set will not abide a dirty car...

|

9/2/2018 1:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2018 1:16 PM

mauidex wrote:

Just watching IndyCar PIR and gave a statement on Wickens. No one saying anything about what is wrong just sending home and ...more

One of the few things I heard 4 days after was that he was off the ventilator & breathing on his own which is a good thing but speaks to the severity of his injuries. Sounds like partial paralysis but no one wants to believe it. Bad publicity for a series on an upward swing. Hoping for the best like everyone else.

|

9/2/2018 1:31 PM

The fast right bending "straight away" is scarry narrow,

Touch wheels there and crash into tomorrow.

|

9/2/2018 1:34 PM

mauidex wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:

One of the few things I heard 4 days after was that he was off the ventilator & breathing on his own which is a good thing ...more

Pocono is a bit fast for them imo

They are talking Richmond which was a great track for these cars.

Remember them doing Dover?

|

9/2/2018 1:45 PM

Clip of the first lap pileup

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bd02QeXBjcg

|

9/2/2018 1:52 PM

mauidex wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:

One of the few things I heard 4 days after was that he was off the ventilator & breathing on his own which is a good thing ...more

hillbilly wrote:

Pocono is a bit fast for them imo

They are talking Richmond which was a great track for these cars.

Remember them doing ...more

Not a fan of the little bullrings. PIR is the kind of thing I like. Not a fan of Sonoma though.

|

9/2/2018 2:07 PM

Race kinda fizzle d out.

|

9/2/2018 2:13 PM

Dixon 5th!!! Holy Fuk balls!! Talk about damage control!!

|