Virgin Mobile Festival Baltimore

Dean
Posts
6089
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Goldsboro, NC, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 10:07am
final line up

Sat highlights- Offspring, Wilco, Jack Johnson, Chucky Berry, Foo Fighters

Sun Highlights- Nine Inch nails, Iggy and the Stooges, STP, Bob Dylan


It can't get much better than Iggy, Chuck Berry FF, and Bob freekin Dylan
|
wpcjs
Posts
956
Joined
1/11/2007
Location
Yorkville, IL, USA
4/28/2008 12:57pm
Dean wrote:
final line up Sat highlights- Offspring, Wilco, Jack Johnson, Chucky Berry, Foo Fighters Sun Highlights- Nine Inch nails, Iggy and the Stooges, STP, Bob Dylan It...
final line up

Sat highlights- Offspring, Wilco, Jack Johnson, Chucky Berry, Foo Fighters

Sun Highlights- Nine Inch nails, Iggy and the Stooges, STP, Bob Dylan


It can't get much better than Iggy, Chuck Berry FF, and Bob freekin Dylan
I have not been to a concert in 15+ years and I gotta say I would like to see the Foo-fighters.
Dean
Posts
6089
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Goldsboro, NC, USA
4/28/2008 1:35pm
well, let's meet up in Baltimore in August

Post a reply to: Virgin Mobile Festival Baltimore

The Latest