T Hanks

J.F.S
Posts
4383
Joined
10/20/2008
Location
Stockholm, SE
Edited Date/Time 9/25/2012 6:46am
|
72kiteboarder
Posts
4645
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
90 MILES SOUTH-ISH, FL, USA
9/24/2012 8:43am
I don't get it.
J.F.S
Posts
4383
Joined
10/20/2008
Location
Stockholm, SE
9/24/2012 11:37am
Not complicated, just funny, some monday amusement for you guys Smile
XXVoid MainXX
Posts
8105
Joined
5/25/2012
Location
Schenectady, NY, USA
9/24/2012 11:49am
I don't get it.
Heh heh, There are a lot of T Hanks on there. Smile T Hanks a lot. Swedish humor. Wink
72kiteboarder
Posts
4645
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
90 MILES SOUTH-ISH, FL, USA
9/24/2012 12:38pm
I don't get it.
Heh heh, There are a lot of T Hanks on there. Smile T Hanks a lot. Swedish humor. Wink
Still missing it.

The Shop

J.F.S
Posts
4383
Joined
10/20/2008
Location
Stockholm, SE
9/24/2012 12:42pm
9/24/2012 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 9/24/2012 12:55pm
I'm afraid I get it. Now, I'm just worried. Is it smart and I'm now dumber? I'm so confused. Fucking T.Hanks!
TeamGreen
Posts
37734
Joined
11/25/2008
Location
Thru-out, CA, USA
9/24/2012 1:05pm
J.F.S. for Viking President!
XXVoid MainXX
Posts
8105
Joined
5/25/2012
Location
Schenectady, NY, USA
9/24/2012 1:31pm
I don't get it.
Heh heh, There are a lot of T Hanks on there. Smile T Hanks a lot. Swedish humor. Wink
Still missing it.
Tom Hanks = T Hanks = THANKS. Oh never mind. Smile
az2u
Posts
931
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
9/24/2012 5:17pm
Nice hood ornament

NeWskoolmxer
Posts
1346
Joined
10/12/2009
Location
Central, OH, USA
9/24/2012 5:21pm
I fuckin' love Forrest Gump.
SEEMEFIRST
Posts
14211
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX, USA
9/24/2012 6:48pm
Stephon
Posts
1995
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Hollywood, CA, USA
9/25/2012 6:46am


Me & THanks back in the day...

Post a reply to: T Hanks

The Latest