Posts
870
Joined
6/25/2008
Location
Tempe, AZ, USA
I will be driving up to Reno/Sparks on July 7th to work at the Tesla plant for two months. This will probably turn into 6 months to a year easily.
If anyone has any leads on a furnished room for rent I would appreciate it. I get a little per diem, but I don't want to get an apartment & hotels are too $$$.
I will be working 10-12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week minimum. I just need a quiet place to relax & sleep.
I'm looking at Air B&B, Craigslist, etc... Slim pickins.
Thanks!
If anyone has any leads on a furnished room for rent I would appreciate it. I get a little per diem, but I don't want to get an apartment & hotels are too $$$.
I will be working 10-12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week minimum. I just need a quiet place to relax & sleep.
I'm looking at Air B&B, Craigslist, etc... Slim pickins.
Thanks!
I smoke ole stoggies found on the ground ,short but no to big around
Roger Miller ,king of the road
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
my dad relocated to Sparks a few years back...
Post a reply to: Need room for rent in Reno