Mediazone quality

ncdirtrider
Posts
198
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Durham, NC, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 9:54am
What is the resolution like for their streaming coverage and on-demand playbacks for the MXoN and other races they cover? Can it be fed to a 42"+ flat panel for viewing with any clarity or quality, or is it only somewhat suitable for viewing on a computer monitor?
|
Cygnus
Posts
14845
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Hanover, CO, USA
9/22/2008 11:38am
I would like to know too. I was looking at kits to hook up my tv to the pc just last week for all the torrents I have .
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/22/2008 1:08pm
I think their live stream is about 400-500k and their downloaded content is at 700k. Thats just the bit-rate. as far as resolution, is also fairly low, even just full screened on a 22in PC monitor is not the cleanest, and would only look worse on a 42".

*damn i just went to take a look at a vid to get the exact details and my sub ran out TODAY.
ncdirtrider
Posts
198
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Durham, NC, USA
9/22/2008 1:19pm
Thanks. How is the streaming at this rate? Is downloading the recorded event an option so we don't have to worry about buffering issues while watching "live"?
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/22/2008 1:25pm
Yes, you can order only the MXDN for $14.99 and watch it live, and then later download it and watch it for 30 days. Or for $24.99 you get the annual sub that is good all year long.

if i am not mistaken, the 09 GP's will be broadcast free on frecaster.tv I am going to look into that further before making my decision to get just the MXDN or get my normal full year sub.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Mediazone quality

The Latest