Holy shit!

XBUTCHX
Posts
1048
Joined
11/11/2009
Location
Stfu!, WA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 6:24am



|
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
4/1/2010 5:33pm
I love that song. Thanks!
motogeezer
Posts
5573
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Yorba Linda, CA, USA
4/1/2010 6:35pm
God DAMMIT!!!

That's twice today!
Pinch
fencepost
Posts
1189
Joined
9/25/2009
Location
T.O., CA, USA
4/1/2010 6:39pm
Doooooooooosh.
kaw rider9
Posts
4163
Joined
12/4/2007
Location
East Peoria, IL, USA
4/1/2010 6:51pm
MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!

I clicked play and my ole lady jumped up and started dancing....She was giving me a GREAT lap dance and then the song was over....... I don't want to here that song again, so no more lap dance...Wink

The Shop

motogeezer
Posts
5573
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Yorba Linda, CA, USA
4/1/2010 7:04pm
kaw rider9 wrote:
MOTHER FUCKER!!!!! I clicked play and my ole lady jumped up and started dancing....She was giving me a GREAT lap dance and then the song was...
MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!

I clicked play and my ole lady jumped up and started dancing....She was giving me a GREAT lap dance and then the song was over....... I don't want to here that song again, so no more lap dance...Wink
Send her over here.

I've got ear plugs.Cool
fencepost
Posts
1189
Joined
9/25/2009
Location
T.O., CA, USA
4/1/2010 7:20pm
kaw rider9 wrote:
MOTHER FUCKER!!!!! I clicked play and my ole lady jumped up and started dancing....She was giving me a GREAT lap dance and then the song was...
MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!

I clicked play and my ole lady jumped up and started dancing....She was giving me a GREAT lap dance and then the song was over....... I don't want to here that song again, so no more lap dance...Wink
motogeezer wrote:
Send her over here.

I've got ear plugs.Cool
pics?

Post a reply to: Holy shit!

The Latest