Flarider / WhipMeister

jonjon714
Posts
5916
Joined
4/29/2008
Location
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 6:27am
Goddammit!!! Would both of you fucking knuckleheads grow up!

You know, a little screwing around is one thing, but Jesus H. Christ you fucking guys take the cake...

Grow the fuck up already.

Soapbox, off, I am...

|
txmxer
Posts
9770
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Weatherford, TX, USA
9/23/2008 8:45pm
fuck off asshole.

oops...sorry, was channeling Dave for a second there. Wink
WhipMeister
Posts
5279
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Big D, TX, USA
9/23/2008 8:50pm
Hey. I hear ya. I thought I was doing a (very) little good-natured teasing (seriously) and all of a sudden dave's on Defcon 5 with his finger on the button. I had no idea he was that sensitive. I've said a lot worse than that (in jest).

Sorry, Dave. (Really).
txmxer
Posts
9770
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Weatherford, TX, USA
9/23/2008 8:59pm
He has his days...probably something non board related. He'll be cool tomorrow.

The Shop

Mod Killer
Posts
1827
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Worldwide, CA, USA
9/23/2008 9:09pm
link?

man, ive been missing all the good fights lately.
Jack Flash
Posts
567
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Gold Coast, AU
9/23/2008 9:21pm
Mod Killer wrote:
link?

man, ive been missing all the good fights lately.
x 2
`ol Ger
Posts
6269
Joined
7/15/2007
Location
Piqua, OH, USA
9/24/2008 6:14am
whats wrong with that guy?
Wondered that myself more'n once....
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
9/24/2008 6:14am
Damn, was at Galveston all day yesterday; what did I miss?


Post a reply to: Flarider / WhipMeister

The Latest