Earthquake in Taiwan

Edited Date/Time 2/7/2016 3:57pm
I know this place is dead anymore but damn that quake looks bad. 17 story building just fell over at 4am.
|
motogeezer
Posts
5573
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Yorba Linda, CA, USA
2/6/2016 11:28am
It did a lot of damage for a 6.4.

Glad it wasn't bigger.

How close are you to the epicenter?
Celine
Posts
220
Joined
1/9/2016
Location
LU
2/7/2016 3:57pm
I know this place is dead anymore but damn that quake looks bad. 17 story building just fell over at 4am.
"I know this place is dead anymore," Can you try that again?

Tainan, where the earthquake caused the most damage, is on the southern tip of the island. The problem with many of the apartment buildings in Taiwan is that delinquent construction companies cut costs by using garbage and other refuse for the foundations of the buildings.

Post a reply to: Earthquake in Taiwan

The Latest