Cycling glasses

Dcross829
Posts
172
Joined
10/10/2016
Location
Bangor, PA, USA
Edited Date/Time 10/12/2019 4:40am
I ride mountain bikes in the woods and I need a good pair of cycling glasses, any recommendations? Leaning towards the 100% speedcraft short lenses right now with the hyper red lense.
|
71Fish
Posts
1794
Joined
11/29/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
10/11/2019 5:45pm
I use some cheap off brand, TOREGE from Amazon. About $20, interchangeable lenses, light weight and don't fog up. If they break or I lose them, I don't care.
1
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/11/2019 8:02pm
71Fish wrote:
I use some cheap off brand, TOREGE from Amazon. About $20, interchangeable lenses, light weight and don't fog up. If they break or I lose them...
I use some cheap off brand, TOREGE from Amazon. About $20, interchangeable lenses, light weight and don't fog up. If they break or I lose them, I don't care.
Smart man, those look pretty good to. MTB'ing you are bound to smash 'em anyways, only a dummy would spend high dollar on them.
Nighttrain
Posts
2771
Joined
12/5/2011
Location
Charleston, SC, USA
10/11/2019 9:11pm
I’ve ridden MTB wearing glasses costing $10 to +$200. This weekend I’ll ride with these for performance reasons and when they’re inevitably scratched on a face slapper it won’t leaved me bummed from replacement costs:

The Shop

Dropbear
Posts
1568
Joined
5/7/2008
Location
Adelaide, AU
10/12/2019 2:35am
If I want a clear lense, DeWalt’s from the hardware store. About 10 bucks.
DoctorJD
Posts
2979
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Somewhere in..., GA, USA
10/12/2019 4:40am
Nighttrain wrote:
I’ve ridden MTB wearing glasses costing $10 to +$200. This weekend I’ll ride with these for performance reasons and when they’re inevitably scratched on a face...
I’ve ridden MTB wearing glasses costing $10 to +$200. This weekend I’ll ride with these for performance reasons and when they’re inevitably scratched on a face slapper it won’t leaved me bummed from replacement costs:
I'm a big fan of Tifosi myself, I've been wearing them for about 15 years now. Just got a new pair last summer. Can't beat the price, and they're super reliable. One pair, I rode for almost 10 year with. The nosepiece started to disintegrate (which I could have replaced) so I used that as an excuse to buy another pair..

Post a reply to: Cycling glasses

The Latest