Posts
1159
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time
1/6/2012 2:43am
Print Page | Close Window
Request for Joe88
Printed from: Don'tDrinkAndTypeDrive Forums
Topic URL: http://www.motodrive.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1385
Printed on: 01/03/2005
Topic:
Topic author: MDSS
Subject: Request for Joe88
Posted on: 12/31/2004 11:27:26 AM
Message:
Take down your sig. The accident happened well over 3 years ago. Let it go already. Turn a new chapter in your life. The case is DONE, and OVER. Lets forget the pass let bygons be bygons.
Replies:
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 11:28:54 AM
Message:
Yeahhhh, I'll probably not do that.
It is a little bit big though. I think if I remove the "quote" function it will shrink down.
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 11:35:17 AM
Message:
You been holding that grudge for long enough. Let the entire sig go. Put up a wake boarding sig or something. Cain got his punishment already, he can never again enjoy the sport he loves so much. He also lost all his Florida riding buddies. Just let it go.
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 11:37:05 AM
Message:
He didn't lose a damn thing. He crumpled that shit up, threw it in the trash, lit it on fire, then pissed on it to put it out.
By the way, this is maybe the fastest I've ever seen a post hit the Dumbgeon!
Reply author: race
Replied on: 12/31/2004 11:54:52 AM
Message:
The case is done and over?
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 12:34:17 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by race
The case is done and over?
Yes, its OVER and never to be spoken of again.
Reply author: mxbulldog
Replied on: 12/31/2004 12:53:43 PM
Message:
Yeah, we need more info. EIDave?
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 1:09:30 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by MDSS
quote:
Originally posted by race
The case is done and over?
Yes, its OVER and never to be spoken of again.
HAHA! Never to be spoken of again??
Reply author: race
Replied on: 12/31/2004 1:36:56 PM
Message:
Joe, was their a final judgement or ruling? I thought it was still grinding away through the courts.
And MDSS ( Rich or whoever you're hiding as ) ... STFU !
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 2:03:27 PM
Message:
I have no idea race, but one thing is clear, MDSS is not who he claims to be.
Reply author: Turtle
Replied on: 12/31/2004 2:48:06 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Joe 788
I have no idea race, but one thing is clear, MDSS is not who he claims to be.
Ya think?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 3:40:15 PM
Message:
If it is over, what was the final outcome?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 3:44:35 PM
Message:
The online court info, which could be behind if he's telling the truth, doesn't have it as resolved.
The last entry was Dec 9th., and it was for a deposition on Jan 26
9-Dec-2004 NOTICE OF TAKING DEPO OF DEFTS REP 1/26 @ 10:00 AM
So either someone is full of shit, trying to deflect shit or is just probably lying
Then again, he or I could just be wrong
But that was off the county courts site tonight, 12/31
Reply author: SatansCabanaBoy
Replied on: 12/31/2004 3:47:51 PM
Message:
MDSS sure has a lot of posts in the shitter. lol
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 4:07:34 PM
Message:
I say until this guy/gal/thing gives us the outcome of the case, as he/she/it understands it, we ride him/her/it on every post from him/her/it until that info is supplied
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 4:31:19 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
I say until this guy/gal/thing gives us the outcome of the case, as he/she/it understands it, we ride him/her/it on every post from him/her/it until that info is supplied
obsessive compulsive disorder.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 4:32:40 PM
Message:
No, can just tell shit when I smell it
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 4:32:57 PM
Message:
no reason for hatedman to make a comeback right?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 4:33:18 PM
Message:
So, what was the outcome?
Are we still trying to decide what to say?
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 4:54:31 PM
Message:
First off, it is none of your business or anyone elses on this board. Why it became PUBLIC is beyound me. This was a private issue that became public by several misinformed YENTA.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 4:58:26 PM
Message:
Oh, Hi Rich
How ya been?
You must've lost then, because if you won, you'd be harping all about it. Of course unless you're under some gag order to speak about it. But even if you are, that must kill you.
Doesn't matter, Rich is a liar and a track-suer
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:08:07 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by MDSS
Originally posted by MDSS
First off, it is none of your business or anyone elses on this board. Why it became PUBLIC is beyound me. This was a private issue that became public by several misinformed YENTA. Anyways, its over and now its time to celebrate the new year with some friends.
Let me guess...some former pass-around from Team Honda or a Miss Milkmaid 1982?
and you're probably going to some art show/boat race combo at the Seaside Chicken and Clam Shack
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:39:22 PM
Message:
Wrong on all counts, DaVIDD! (as usual) Have GuyB check for you.
(and it was NOT three years ago)
HFNY buddy!
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:40:35 PM
Message:
If it defends you, it is you.
Might as well be a POS like you.
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:45:27 PM
Message:
It's funny, MDSS suddenly became silent in the 05 YZ250F pipe thread when I mentioned the box of junk that the insane, mullet haired, pathological, track suing RC16 sold to RandyS.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:47:47 PM
Message:
He did screw him over on the "great and complete" KX60 he sold him, huh?
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:55:53 PM
Message:
RandyS failed to mention the powdercoated frame and hubs, new plastic, anodized Excel rims, freshly replated cylinder, billet top triple clamp, Pro-Tapers, new top end parts. Good deal on a basket case that was never portrayed otherwise. But when it's a "pile-on" mentality, anything's fair game. Whatever... Yawn!
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:56:47 PM
Message:
The guy really has no limit. Shit who knows how many usernames he's using now with the big influx of newbies. I better pipe down before he emails my employer!
quote:
Since the snivelers care so much, why don't they pony up and pay the hospital bill. They rant and moan and scream and holler. It means nothing, just chattle in the wind.
Why doesn't idiot dave put his business on the line and pay the bill since he cares for mxworld/lou so much. Instead of attacking, why don't the snivelers do something that means something, pay the bill.
If they won't pay the bill, they are just as bad as a track suer. They really don't care about the sport, just like to hear themselves whine.
Stop whining and pay the bill nc, how about you vaginaboy? How bout you, sucking daddys tit dumbjoe? What about idiot dave? where's he been, why doesn't he pay the bill? How about TFS, why doesn't he pony up, afterall, he's a certified humanitarian (LMAO). What could be more humanitarian than paying anothers hospital bill? How about it pigboy? Pony up some cash you fat POS?
Ohhhh, I see, it's much easier and braver (and cheaper) to hide behind my KEYBOARD and piss down someone ELSES back. It costs me nothing, snivelers like that!!! Its the motosniveler code! Whine like hell, but don't do a damn thing that is real, like put your real money were your fat mouths are.
You see, snivelers, your as transparant as glass. Dumbjoe788 has never earned anything his whole life. Daddy has handed him everyhthing. Even today, he lives on daddys dime. Pissing down RC16's back has never been easier. What A bunch of PHOCKING PHONEYS!!"
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:57:06 PM
Message:
Bullshit, half the bike was missing
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:05:13 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMX
RandyS failed to mention the powdercoated frame and hubs, new plastic, anodized Excel rims, freshly replated cylinder, billet top triple clamp, Pro-Tapers, new top end parts. Good deal on a basket case that was never portrayed otherwise. But when it's a "pile-on" mentality, anything's fair game. Whatever... Yawn!
Really? The bike came with all of that stuff? Just like how you weren't suing a track? And you weren't riding without insurance? And your life doesn't revolve around this message board and it's members? Your word is worth less than the corn in Lloyd22's poop.
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:06:21 PM
Message:
What the hell happen'd for this guy to sue the track?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:08:24 PM
Message:
He couldn't clear a single to table that pee-wee's were doing, on his KTM
What was it? a KTM360?
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:10:19 PM
Message:
Did he get hurt bad or something?
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:11:12 PM
Message:
380, I did clear it (repeatedly), I landed sideways. NO Pee Wees EVER cleared it. Wrong again DaVIDD! Check the witness depositions, Google-boy.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:11:45 PM
Message:
Yeah, he did
It obviously turned his brain to shit for starters
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:12:48 PM
Message:
Ok, you landed sideways, fell down and sued the track for it
Dumbass
Reply author: Turtle
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:17:34 PM
Message:
Sup Rich? How did it work out with Bonnie?
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:19:52 PM
Message:
Gone. New one's better.
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:20:10 PM
Message:
How long ago was all this?
Reply author: Turtle
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:21:25 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMX
Gone. New one's better.
Cool! Have a Happy New Year!
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:21:31 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by BUTCH
What the hell happen'd for this guy to sue the track?
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/1.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/2.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/3.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/4.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/5.jpg
That pretty much explains it all right there butch. Here's a nice clip from page 2........
"While riding on the defendants track, plaintiff attempted to execute the aforementioned "single-to-table" jump. While making this attempt, Cain's bike failed to carry him to the top surface of the "table" so that he landed short of the top, impacting instead the steep side of the clay base of said table structure.
7.- Defendants (Bithlo) were negligent in failing to properly design the aforementioned jump...."
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:22:17 PM
Message:
couple years.
Dipshit here denied and denied the lawsuit, he kept lying and lying
Until he got caught in the lie
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:23:35 PM
Message:
He sued the track because they "improperly designed" a single to table jump that he crashed on. All this while riding at the track FOR FREE, after signing a FAKE NAME on the waiver, so that he KNEW he could sue if he got hurt, because he had NO MEDICAL INSURANCE.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:24:29 PM
Message:
Hey bigshot, how come you and your hot new supermodel former Miss Pigsass USA aren't out on the town for New Years?
By the way, I guess she must really dig guys with mullets, huh?
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:26:46 PM
Message:
Check the documents, I was never asked to sign a waiver, and when I denied suing the track, there was no lawsuit filed. DaVIDD will argue that the wheels were in motion, but those were not my wheels. Period. Doesn't matter any more, get over it.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:27:31 PM
Message:
More lies
It was your suit
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:31:31 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
Hey bigshot, how come you and your hot new supermodel former Miss Pigsass USA aren't out on the town for New Years?
By the way, I guess she must really dig guys with mullets, huh?
Logistics, and this one doesn't have any former titles. We're celebrating tomorrow. Glad it matters to you. What are YOU doing home? Haven't had a mullet since 1998. Jeez man, there's so much REAL stuff for you to talk about, why do you need to make stuff up?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:33:52 PM
Message:
I am at home with my wife and my family including MY SON
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:34:52 PM
Message:
It doesn't matter anymore? Through the course of this whole thing, you were basically exposed as the worst human being ever to disgrace a message board. Everything you say is a lie.
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:36:24 PM
Message:
Quality family time too, I see!
"Don't go near him when he's hammering his keyboard, yelling and spitting at his monitor!"
Reply author: factory feel
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:37:01 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
I am at home with my wife and my family including MY SON
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:38:47 PM
Message:
LOL...funny
Technology is cool
We're all watching the 3 stooges marathon on AMC together
Typing this crap is 2 seconds
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:43:04 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Joe 788 And your life doesn't revolve around this message board and it's members?
Joe788 5.11 posts per day
NCMX 2.71 posts per day
Joe788: Lengthy RC16-related auto sig for 2 years (+/-)
NCMX: No auto sig
Whose life revolves around this board and it's members?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:43:50 PM
Message:
Where's DadeCityIdiot when we need him??
LOL
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:44:24 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMX
Check the documents, I was never asked to sign a waiver, and when I denied suing the track, there was no lawsuit filed. DaVIDD will argue that the wheels were in motion, but those were not my wheels. Period. Doesn't matter any more, get over it.
You were denying that lawsuit up until the minute Dave dug up the actual filing. Then you claimed you were only seeking medical expenses, until TFS posted the actual documents, and it showed you were seeking quite a bit more than just your medical bills.
You are an irresponsible, pathological, all-around slimey person.
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:46:45 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMX
quote:
Originally posted by Joe 788 And your life doesn't revolve around this message board and it's members?
Joe788 5.11 posts per day
NCMX 2.71 posts per day
Joe788: Lengthy RC16-related auto sig for 2 years (+/-)
NCMX: No auto sig
Whose life revolves around this board and it's members?
When did I ever say it didn't?
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:48:45 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Joe 788
quote:
Originally posted by BUTCH
What the hell happen'd for this guy to sue the track?
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/1.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/2.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/3.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/4.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/5.jpg
That pretty much explains it all right there butch. Here's a nice clip from page 2........
"While riding on the defendants track, plaintiff attempted to execute the aforementioned "single-to-table" jump. While making this attempt, Cain's bike failed to carry him to the top surface of the "table" so that he landed short of the top, impacting instead the steep side of the clay base of said table structure.
7.- Defendants (Bithlo) were negligent in failing to properly design the aforementioned jump...."
Got it! Thanks!
Reply author: bauer
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:50:28 PM
Message:
HOLY Fuuuuuuuuck! It's Baby Arm!
Reply author: RandyS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:52:07 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMX
RandyS failed to mention the powdercoated frame and hubs, new plastic, anodized Excel rims, freshly replated cylinder, billet top triple clamp, Pro-Tapers, new top end parts. Good deal on a basket case that was never portrayed otherwise. But when it's a "pile-on" mentality, anything's fair game. Whatever... Yawn!
This bike was represented to me as a mid 90s KX 60, you just didn't have time to finish it with your fantastic Florida lifestyle.
Frame was powdercoated. That covered up the fact that there was no serial number. Musta been a factory bike.
New purple excels and matching powdercoated hubs. A bag of misc. spokes off of something, not a KX60.
Yes a freshly replated cylinder(see below)
2 bottom ends(black, what year did Kawis stop coming with black engines?), the better of the two had the remains what I assume was at one time a piston. That piston had a lot of miles being pulled in gear behind some car before it came to be mine.
Some new purple plastic, of course it wasn't much use with no tank and only a cracked seat base without usable foam. Did you ever find that tank that suddenly got lost the day after you cashed my check?
Thanks to ebay I only lost a couple of hundred on this great deal but only because KX60 motors were in demand for some kind of YSR50 mod, more than half of what I recovered was from the mid 80s bottom ends. Luckily they use the black box off some other bike when they modify them since this sweet deal came with nothing from a KX60, I forget what it did come with but according to the engine builder that bought the bottoms it wouldn't run a KX60.
There were some things that someone put some money into, chrome swingarm, chrome fork legs, a few of the things he lists up there. What wasn't there would have run the price of this "Good deal" well beyond the price of a new bike with excels, pro tapers, etc.
It was represented to me as complete with almost enough extra parts for a second bike(sans wheels and frame).
Last I heard you had never sent Mikeee the extra shipping you were supposed to return to pay off some things he ordered for me, although I never heard back from him so maybe you did. Or maybe that's why he wanted to sell your bike.
I'd love to chat more but, no actually I wouldn't. Good thing a friend of your's cut and pastes these threads so you can read my response.
Yawn...........
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:55:11 PM
Message:
Randy, that simply can't be! Rich Cain doesn't lie!
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:59:03 PM
Message:
Yeah, we're piling on again!
I know, I know...Rich is innocent, everyone's a liar....Rich is all that's good with the world, we're evil
blah, blah, blah...........BULLSHIT
He's a POS track-suing scumbag liar
Reply author: Danger Dave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:59:20 PM
Message:
Careful Joe, he could really break your nose.
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:07:16 PM
Message:
I'm disappointed that I have to leave right now. No worries though, I'll be back bright and early tomorrow morning to see what kind of pathological, deceitful, and irresponsible shenanigans the track suer will be pulling tomorrow!
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:08:28 PM
Message:
I noticed Rich never said the suit was over
MDSS must be a liar after all
Reply author: Spinner
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:15:46 PM
Message:
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:16:59 PM
Message:
MDSS is mikeeep?
TJ should know,he knew mikeep was in that thread the other night.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:18:22 PM
Message:
No, not Mikeee
But MDSS is in Cali, I know that
It isn't Rich, I was wrong on that...but like I said.....If you defend him, you are him..a POS
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:21:52 PM
Message:
mikeep is FDC,
http://motodrive.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=718&whichpage=4&SearchTer…
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:22:20 PM
Message:
correct
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:22:36 PM
Message:
what do you think the "C" stands for,we know the FD.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:27:21 PM
Message:
club
corn
chick
compression
corner
crash
crunch
crispy
corny
crud
crib
Reply author: Spinner
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:30:08 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
club
corn
chick
compression
corner
crash
crunch
crispy
corny
crud
crib
You forgot "cocksucker".
Reply author: smellyh
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:31:05 PM
Message:
What's the "baby arm" joke/taunt all about?
I heard it mentioned way back when the whole thing went down, i just did not want to interrupt the fun to ask...
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:33:58 PM
Message:
When he crashed, it messed up his arm
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:37:24 PM
Message:
Ground control to major Tom
commence the countdown engines on,
check ignition and may god's love be with you,,,,,,,,
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:38:33 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
When he crashed, it messed up his arm
he can break you in half with it still,twice
Reply author: smellyh
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:48:32 PM
Message:
ok thanks for the heads up.
if the case is in fact closed and he lost then maybe he can become an insurance broker and peddle at the track
"buy into the policy or this could happen and you will have to sue a track to make ends meat"....
or maybe help out the sport by being a good Samaritan and making sure the handle bars on bikes going onto the track are tight?
Reply author: 500guy
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:49:40 PM
Message:
Exfugkingzackly
And don't forget the 16 mile sprint.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 8:01:00 PM
Message:
BTW, you can substitute "Baby Arm" with "Flipper"
Either is an acceptable form and use
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 8:15:19 PM
Message:
Rich,
You have no idea how much I enjoy exposing you everytime you rear your mulleted head.
No one, I mean NO ONE on this forum believes ANYTHING you say, not a word.
Do you know why? Because YOU have PROVEN yourself as a liar and I have PROVEN that you're a liar.
Everyone knows that you sent e-mails to the business and employers of other posters in an attempt to get them fired.
Everyone knows that you lied about suing MX World.
and now everyone knows that you ripped off RandyS on that KX60 deal.
You are a bottom feeder.
I love it when you show up because we all can once again expose your lies and what a piece of trash you are.
So, c'mon back now, ya hear?
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 12/31/2004 8:23:10 PM
Message:
WOW, is there any more? Is RM250guy his buddy?
Reply author: Turtle
Replied on: 12/31/2004 8:27:01 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by BUTCH
WOW, is there any more? Is RM250guy his buddy?
Yes, they are best buds. Just ask RM250guy he will tell you.....and to think RM250guy was the fastest sperm out of 2 million!
Reply author: forthestars
Replied on: 12/31/2004 8:32:45 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
BTW, you can substitute "Baby Arm" with "Flipper"
Either is an acceptable form and use
Flipper=POS
Reply author: yz450thumper
Replied on: 12/31/2004 8:35:51 PM
Message:
Holy fuck the tough guy is back LMAO
Reply author: Leonard
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:13:35 PM
Message:
Well, before I finally joined Motodrive, I used to lurk at fresh dirt, that's how I found out about this great site. But it was around the time that dude got busted up, I felt sorry for him and I remember them having a big party and everything for him when he go out of the hospital and shit..but I didn't know he had sued the track until after I joined here..I thought he was living in some Bell Tower like the HunchBack or something..But for someboby to sue a track because they were maybe "Riding over their head", is just downright SCANDALOUS...
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:28:06 PM
Message:
Amazing! I log onto this forum once in a blue moon, and 18, 19 months later, you guys are STILL obsessed. So once again, I'll refute Dave's collection of BS and incorrect information, then disappear again, only to return when I have a few minutes free and the desire to laugh at the whole mess. First, the "baby arm" and "flipper" comments that bauer started are completely groundless and foolish. Several MD'ers have seen me at races, and both my arms are the exact same size. Your credibility is nil when you post this BS.
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
Rich, You have no idea how much I enjoy exposing you everytime you rear your mulleted head.
Mullet-free since 1998.
quote:
No one, I mean NO ONE on this forum believes ANYTHING you say, not a word.
How many people? Do I care? Nah, it's mildly amusing.
quote:
Do you know why? Because YOU have PROVEN yourself as a liar and I have PROVEN that you're a liar.
Once again, before the suit was filed, I said, "I'm not suing anyone" and I wasn't. After the suit was filed, I never said it again. Never lied, and that was way more information than I was obligated to give you anyway.
quote:
Everyone knows that you sent e-mails to the business and employers of other posters in an attempt to get them fired.
Wrong again, no proof, never was any.
quote:
Everyone knows that you lied about suing MX World.
Nope (see above)
quote:
and now everyone knows that you ripped off RandyS on that KX60 deal.
Waaaah!
quote:
You are a bottom feeder.
High praise, coming from you Dave.
quote:
I love it when you show up because we all can once again expose your lies and what a piece of trash you are.
"Show up"? There's that schoolyard mentality again. It's an internet forum, it's not a "place". I LMAO at your posts about "noobs" and how they should behave "around here" Ridiculous!
quote:
So, c'mon back now, ya hear?
Oh, trust me, I will; whenever I need a chuckle at your expense! But the days of venom and threats are over. Pointless, waste of time. If any of you have anything to say to me, please walk up to me and say it in person. I'll be at several SX'es this year and maybe a National or two. Happy New Year!
Reply author: factory feel
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:32:47 PM
Message:
show up at a supercross and you will be pummeled, cockbreath.
Reply author: yz450thumper
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:33:11 PM
Message:
AFUCKINGMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:34:22 PM
Message:
Promise, tough guy? I've already been to several, where were you and all the other computer badasses?
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:37:43 PM
Message:
Man, my nap made me miss four pages of this saga.
Reply author: shockdoc
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:38:58 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMX
Amazing! I log onto this forum once in a blue moon, and 18, 19 months later, you guys are STILL obsessed.
Once in a blue moon???!!! Give me a freaking break. Thats some funny shit.
doc
Reply author: yz450thumper
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:40:22 PM
Message:
aint missing much LOL
Reply author: factory feel
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:40:36 PM
Message:
assbreath will never change, what a bonehead!
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:40:38 PM
Message:
yenta mob
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:42:16 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by shockdoc
Once in a blue moon???!!! Give me a freaking break. Thats some funny shit.
doc
Now, THAT is funny!!
Shockdoc is like Switzerland. The man is totally neutral on this stuff.
If HE says you're full of shit, you must be REALLY full of shit
That's great!
Reply author: Spinner
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:43:00 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMXIf any of you have anything to say to me, please walk up to me and say it in person. I'll be at several SX'es this year and maybe a National or two. Happy New Year!
You going to be at Anaheim 1?
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:43:50 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
quote:
Originally posted by shockdoc
Once in a blue moon???!!! Give me a freaking break. Thats some funny shit.
doc
Now, THAT is funny!!
Shockdoc is like Switzerland. The man is totally neutral on this stuff.
If HE says you're full of shit, you must be REALLY full of shit
That's great!
Yenta daVIID bringing in the new year the only way he KNOWS HOW, obsessing over an issue that is none of his business.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:45:34 PM
Message:
He made it my business
and look who's talking? None of your fucking business either, so STFU!
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:46:43 PM
Message:
If he shows at Anaheim, will it be as embarrassing as the "spit" incident? Hope nobody punks out.
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:46:58 PM
Message:
Rich was at Daytona while YENTA daVIID was huddled up in the fetal position under the grandstands hiding out from the towering FLoridian.
Suspects witnessed Rich mulling around but made no action to call him track suer or anything. Face it, Rich will show them just how weak that baby arm is.
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:49:33 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
He made it my business
and look who's talking? None of your fucking business either, so STFU!
hahaha...cry baby daVIID is about to start his traditional BS...
DaVIID: Guyb I demand YOU delete his account or I will pull my funding.
guyB: Yes David
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:52:22 PM
Message:
I was no where near the grandstands, never even walking into them once.
I was all over the pit/paddock/track area, track-suer asshole was no where to be found.
Here's the thing, I know Rich wants to get into a fight with me....SO HE CAN SUE ME AND MY BUSINESS.
WHAT? DO YOU THINK I AM REALLY THAT STUPID??
Yeah, you probably do
If I run into him, I know what he'll try and that's fine, fuck him
But I'm not going to let that asshole sue me like he did Lou
Reply author: super rat
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:52:57 PM
Message:
Why did you delete your other post mdss?
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:54:19 PM
Message:
What did he delete, StoopidRat?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:54:20 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by MDSS
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
He made it my business
and look who's talking? None of your fucking business either, so STFU!
hahaha...cry baby daVIID is about to start his traditional BS...
DaVIID: Guyb I demand YOU delete his account or I will pull my funding.
guyB: Yes David
Laughable
I've never said that to GuyB, not once
as a matter of fact, I have asked GuyB MANY MANY TIMES to unlock asshole's account so he could post because he kept saying (Lying) that he wouldn't post under a fake username.
Reply author: super rat
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:56:54 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Mutt
What did he delete, StoopidRat?
I don't rember it word for word but it was somthing like I did my job I was on the ass holes side for a day, I've shown what an ass he is. Then he changed it to just yenta dave.
Reply author: olddude
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:58:07 PM
Message:
Wow what a way to start the new year. I started around the same time Leonard did. The most repulsive thing I think about the whole mess, was shitting on the very same people that supported and wished nothing but a speedy recovery, I believe there was even some donations invovled. And the people that tryed to help the most, got the most shit. Wasnt a new Harley purchased?
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:58:27 PM
Message:
MDSS is rich.No 2 people are that crazy and just happen to be on the same board.The odds are longer than rich himself paying a hospital bill.
If you reread that stuff it is troubling how unstable he is.I'd buy a gun regular suspects.
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:59:28 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by BUTCH
WOW, is there any more? Is RM250guy his buddy?
How you know this?
Reply author: Turtle
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:01:10 PM
Message:
WTF, what happen to the post where RC posted as MDSS and NCMX?
I saw that shit!
Unreal
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:01:24 PM
Message:
I'm serious in what I said.
There is NO WAY I'd swing at him. He's hoping that so he can sue me. You all know it too.
The business and my family is way more important than him.
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:02:54 PM
Message:
Because in the trivia for the noobies thread , I thought I read that RM 250 guy defended Rich Cain to the end!
Reply author: Turtle
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:03:31 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by BUTCH
Because in the trivia for the noobies thread , I thought I read that RM 250 guy defended Rich Cain to the end!
Ding, Ding, Ding
Reply author: shockdoc
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:04:14 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
quote:
Originally posted by shockdoc
Once in a blue moon???!!! Give me a freaking break. Thats some funny shit.
doc
Now, THAT is funny!!
Shockdoc is like Switzerland. The man is totally neutral on this stuff.
If HE says you're full of shit, you must be REALLY full of shit
That's great!
Not really neutral when it comes to Cain, Dave. Just haven't said much because I try to stay out of most of his BS. Sometimes tho when he says something so outrageous I just can't help myself. The jerks such a fucking laughing stock that I can't believe he isn't embarressed enough to just dissappear and keep his mouth shut. Whats that word BobbyM? AFUCKINGMASING!!!!
doc
Reply author: Leonard
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:05:30 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
I was no where near the grandstands, never even walking into them once.
I was all over the pit/paddock/track area, track-suer asshole was no where to be found.
Here's the thing, I know Rich wants to get into a fight with me....SO HE CAN SUE ME AND MY BUSINESS.
WHAT? DO YOU THINK I AM REALLY THAT STUPID??
Yeah, you probably do
If I run into him, I know what he'll try and that's fine, fuck him
But I'm not going to let that asshole sue me like he did Lou
Whip his ass EID, I'll come to court on your behalf and say he started everything!..We'll get that money back and open up a new track, we'll even name single to table section after him!...
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:05:49 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
There is NO WAY I'd swing at him.
Dave, you wouldn't swing at anybody. You're what, 120 pounds with ten pounds of nickels in your pockets? Quit making it seem that the only reason you wouldn't get down is due to a lawsuit.
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:05:53 PM
Message:
I lined up a raffle.Gave a bunch of my gear plus a Larock and preston jerseys from oneal.Sweated my ass off selling tickets.Sent him $700,guess it got the lawyer paid.
I'd never do it again.
Reply author: guyb
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:07:22 PM
Message:
Sheesh. MDSS e-mails me, asking for registration help. Then it's all about MotoDrive Secret Society, and all the same old crap that we've seen for years.
Click.
Oh, and Happy New Year.
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:07:28 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Turtle
WTF, what happen to the post where RC posted as MDSS and NCMX?
I saw that shit!
Unreal
I knew it!
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:08:45 PM
Message:
MUTT, you don't know me or what I would or wouldn't do
Not everybody has to be a big bad ass to defend themselves
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:09:45 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by guyb
Sheesh. MDSS e-mails me, asking for registration help. Then it's all about MotoDrive Secret Society, and all the same old crap that we've seen for years.
Click.
Oh, and Happy New Year.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
LOL,it was just gettin good
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:10:04 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by guyb
Sheesh. MDSS e-mails me, asking for registration help. Then it's all about MotoDrive Secret Society, and all the same old crap that we've seen for years.
Click.
Oh, and Happy New Year.
Great,
Now he'll re-reg and say I asked you to do it
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:10:37 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
MUTT, you don't know me or what I would or wouldn't do
Not everybody has to be a big bad ass to defend themselves
not nickles but nickle plate
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:11:13 PM
Message:
Don't cry, Dave. You don't have to get emotional just because it's New Years. What would you do, throw some hot coffee on him? Confuse him by blowing cigarette smoke in his face?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:12:06 PM
Message:
Whatever, MUTT
Think what you will.
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:13:29 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Mutt
Don't cry, Dave. You don't have to get emotional just because it's New Years. What would you do, throw some hot coffee on him? Confuse him by blowing cigarette smoke in his face?
click
LOL
Reply author: super rat
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:15:25 PM
Message:
I'll kick Mutts ass, fucking meat head.
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:15:30 PM
Message:
I think you could speed dial 911 on your cell phone.
Reply author: super rat
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:21:52 PM
Message:
Thats it? No plane ticket?
Reply author: olddude
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:23:52 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Mutt
I think you could speed dial 911 on your cell phone.
All mxers can do that, pratice ya know.
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:24:01 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by super rat
Thats it? No plane ticket?
you lurked a long time didn't you?
Reply author: super rat
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:25:45 PM
Message:
No, I posted the first day I found this place but I know Mutt pretty well. LOL!
Reply author: Turtle
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:30:56 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by super rat
Thats it? No plane ticket?
LOL
Reply author: bauer
Replied on: 01/01/2005 01:41:42 AM
Message:
Damn, Nemo sounds just as idiotic as he ever did.
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 05:30:49 AM
Message:
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 01/01/2005 07:45:27 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
He made it my business
Oh really? How's that? LOL this is hilarious! And I don't want to sue you, Dave; don't kid yourself - you don't have any money. Bummer that MDSS got the "click", that was some funny stuff.
Reply author: Uranium Card
Replied on: 01/01/2005 07:57:17 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
I'm serious in what I said.
There is NO WAY I'd swing at him. He's hoping that so he can sue me. You all know it too.
The business and my family is way more important than him.
Fuck off Ice boy, the only reason you would not fight him is because your a punk ass bitch. 8 pound punk ass bitch. Nice excuse about the suing of the business. Pleazzzzzzzzzzzze. Your just a keyboard loudmouth who thinks industry status has your back. Why don't you tell Rich to his face all of this shit u spew? COWARD! I am sos ick of your ass. Joe788 as well. I feel like flying out to A1 with a T0shirt that says "I support Rich Cain" . I bet you 100 bucks no one fucks with me!!! You wanna pay for my ticket ICe Boy? Get the shirt made up!! I want Joe's 788 's ass first. And i don't spit!!
Reply author: forthestars
Replied on: 01/01/2005 07:59:30 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly
[quote]Originally posted by Mutt
Don't cry, Dave. You don't have to get emotional just because it's New Years. What would you do, throw some hot coffee on him? Confuse him by blowing cigarette smoke in his face?
click...Clack!
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:01:29 AM
Message:
1. By stating repeatedly on this/these forums that it is stupid to ride without insurance. You were so zealous in this opinion that you would attack people who admitted or discussed doing so.
2. By stating that there is no reason to sue a track and that suing a track is wrong. Again, something you'd said repeatedly on this/these forums.
3. By suing a track in my state, which effects racing in my state.
4. By suing a track at all for your lack of skills, because it causes a rippling effect throughout the sport I love and care for.
5. By repeatedly denying the suit when asked and then DARING ME TO PROVE IT. (That's really the #1 reason)
6. Continuing to deny it after the initial proof showing you a liar and having to prove it again because you dared me to do so.
7. Continuously attacking me and name calling in retaliation for my exposing your lies
Reply author: factory feel
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:06:31 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Uranium Card
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
I'm serious in what I said.
There is NO WAY I'd swing at him. He's hoping that so he can sue me. You all know it too.
The business and my family is way more important than him.
Fuck off Ice boy, the only reason you would not fight him is because your a punk ass bitch. 8 pound punk ass bitch. Nice excuse about the suing of the business. Pleazzzzzzzzzzzze. Your just a keyboard loudmouth who thinks industry status has your back. Why don't you tell Rich to his face all of this shit u spew? COWARD! I am sos ick of your ass. Joe788 as well. I feel like flying out to A1 with a T0shirt that says "I support Rich Cain" . I bet you 100 bucks no one fucks with me!!! You wanna pay for my ticket ICe Boy? Get the shirt made up!! I want Joe's 788 's ass first. And i don't spit!!
you swallow?
Reply author: Uranium Card
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:09:35 AM
Message:
trust me Dave, what makes you think you would have to swing at Rich? He would break you in half. Do u honestly think he'd be waiting for u to swing? Geeez your an ass.
Reply author: Zero
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:10:36 AM
Message:
That was a fun 7 page read.
I sense the beginnings of a Muttdown...err Melt down for the 4th or 5th time. lol
Too bad MDSS is gone. His stupidity had few rivals. Wonder who he was for real?
And whats with the Uranium jerkoff? Another cain name?
Carry on. Its fun to read some of this stuff.
Reply author: forthestars
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:14:23 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Uranium Card
trust me Dave, what makes you think you would have to swing at Rich? He would break you in half. Do u honestly think he'd be waiting for u to swing? Geeez your an ass.
Does anybody have any Thorazine for this guy?
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:15:38 AM
Message:
Oh Zero (fitting by the way), what because I speak my mind and don't kiss ass I'm approaching a meltdown? LMAO
Reply author: ktm boy 137
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:19:11 AM
Message:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No one, I mean NO ONE on this forum believes ANYTHING you say, not a word.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How many people? Do I care? Nah, it's mildly amusing.
- i found that amuzing. He say's he doesn't care - but obviously he cared enough to reply to each little part of that statement.
Also - for those saying EID couldnt kick RC's ass... although I've never met either (only seen a pic or two of EID) i must say.. have you ever heard the phrase.. "dynamite comes in small packages?"
Perhaps most of you know EID better than I, however I gotta admit - sometimes it's not the size that matters, but how psycho someone can become in a fight. Anyone who thinks size has ANYTHING to do with fighting ability - knows nothing of fighting.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:19:16 AM
Message:
You see, Uranus Card is the one who's a chicken shit, just like UA and redrider with his multiple user names depending on what medication he is or isn't on that day.
THEY'RE the ones hiding. THEY'RE the ones using fake or useless e-mail addresses. THEY'RE the ones hiding behind anonymity because they don't want anyone to know who they are.
They're the chickenshits
Uranus Card, YOU are a chickenshit
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:21:29 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
You see, Uranus Card is the one who's a chicken shit, just like UA and redrider with his multiple user names depending on what medication he is or isn't on that day.
THEY'RE the ones hiding. THEY'RE the ones using fake or useless e-mail addresses. THEY'RE the ones hiding behind anonymity because they don't want anyone to know who they are.
They're the chickenshits
Uranus Card, YOU are a chickenshit
Uh oh, Dave's on the verge of a meltdown.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:24:27 AM
Message:
LOL!
( Just like you )
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:25:21 AM
Message:
Exactly!
Reply author: BobbyM
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:36:36 AM
Message:
fucking priceless
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:41:27 AM
Message:
HALL OF FAME!!
Reply author: KnightStick
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:49:53 AM
Message:
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
Reply author: super rat
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:52:56 AM
Message:
I love this place!
Reply author: Murray
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:54:37 AM
Message:
You guys are hilarious!
Is Dave really that small of a guy?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:55:06 AM
Message:
Yes, I am a stick
Reply author: TerryK
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:59:29 AM
Message:
I've been watching this whole RC16 thing since the beginning and I have to say this: Rich, if you feel you have done no wrong and are comfortable with your whole situation, why do you feel you have to defend your actions and words so strenuously? If you want everyone to just let it go, why do you keep piping up every time someone says something about it. YOU are the one who needs to let it go. People will get tired of it (as I am) and treat it as old news. Things like this take time to run their course, especialy a lawsuit such as yours. Don't get me wrong, I don't for a second believe that anybody will forgive you for attacking the sport that we all hold dear, but at least things might calm down a bit in time. Stop acting like a 10 year old on a school yard and get on with your life.
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:00:29 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Mutt
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
You see, Uranus Card is the one who's a chicken shit, just like UA and redrider with his multiple user names depending on what medication he is or isn't on that day.
THEY'RE the ones hiding. THEY'RE the ones using fake or useless e-mail addresses. THEY'RE the ones hiding behind anonymity because they don't want anyone to know who they are.
They're the chickenshits
Uranus Card, YOU are a chickenshit
Uh oh, Dave's on the verge of a meltdown.
It happens, history repeats itself. I think his last one was just prior to the election. Yawn!
Reply author: super rat
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:08:44 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMX
quote:
Originally posted by Mutt
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
You see, Uranus Card is the one who's a chicken shit, just like UA and redrider with his multiple user names depending on what medication he is or isn't on that day.
THEY'RE the ones hiding. THEY'RE the ones using fake or useless e-mail addresses. THEY'RE the ones hiding behind anonymity because they don't want anyone to know who they are.
They're the chickenshits
Uranus Card, YOU are a chickenshit
Uh oh, Dave's on the verge of a meltdown.
It happens, history repeats itself. I think his last one was just prior to the election. Yawn!
Was that 18 months ago?
Reply author: clayman
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:12:50 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
I am at home with my wife and my family including MY SON
ouch...
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:40:09 AM
Message:
quote:
Fuck off Ice boy, the only reason you would not fight him is because your a punk ass bitch. 8 pound punk ass bitch. Nice excuse about the suing of the business. Pleazzzzzzzzzzzze. Your just a keyboard loudmouth who thinks industry status has your back. Why don't you tell Rich to his face all of this shit u spew? COWARD! I am sos ick of your ass. Joe788 as well. I feel like flying out to A1 with a T0shirt that says "I support Rich Cain" . I bet you 100 bucks no one fucks with me!!! You wanna pay for my ticket ICe Boy? Get the shirt made up!! I want Joe's 788 's ass first. And i don't spit!!
Oh no, captain noob is after me! Hey tough guy, why don't you come to my house? I'll give you directions you anonymous, scared bitch.
By they way, you should really pay closer attention to the way you word things...
quote:
I want Joe's 788 's ass first. And i don't spit!!
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:43:12 AM
Message:
quote:
Everyone knows that you sent e-mails to the business and employers of other posters in an attempt to get them fired.
Wrong again, no proof, never was any.
Track suer, that is a lie. Somebody actually posted an IM conversation you had with swap, in which you were trying to get bauer fired. You even used your token phrase "he belittled a fallen rider..."
Why is every word that comes out of your mouth (fingers) a lie?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:43:41 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Uranium Card
I want Joe's 788 's ass first. And i don't spit!!
I guess Uranus Card is gay and swallows.
He likes you Joe
Reply author: RandyS
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:48:20 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Joe 788
quote]
Oh no, captain noob is after me! Hey tough guy, why don't you come to my house? I'll give you directions you anonymous, scared bitch.
By they way, you should really pay closer attention to the way you word things...
quote:
I want Joe's 788 's ass first. And i don't spit!!
The things that come out of the subconsious mind are very telling sometimes. I'd think twice about giving him your address.
Hall of Fame
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:49:38 AM
Message:
I love this stuff. Classic.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:51:52 AM
Message:
Happy Meltdown, MUTT!
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:52:44 AM
Message:
Same to you, SnakeOilDave.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:53:37 AM
Message:
LOL!
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:17:07 AM
Message:
Just figured I'd throw this in again incase anybody missed it the first time.
quote:
Since the snivelers care so much, why don't they pony up and pay the hospital bill. They rant and moan and scream and holler. It means nothing, just chattle in the wind.
Why doesn't idiot dave put his business on the line and pay the bill since he cares for mxworld/lou so much. Instead of attacking, why don't the snivelers do something that means something, pay the bill.
If they won't pay the bill, they are just as bad as a track suer. They really don't care about the sport, just like to hear themselves whine.
Stop whining and pay the bill nc, how about you vaginaboy? How bout you, sucking daddys tit dumbjoe? What about idiot dave? where's he been, why doesn't he pay the bill? How about TFS, why doesn't he pony up, afterall, he's a certified humanitarian (LMAO). What could be more humanitarian than paying anothers hospital bill? How about it pigboy? Pony up some cash you fat POS?
Ohhhh, I see, it's much easier and braver (and cheaper) to hide behind my KEYBOARD and piss down someone ELSES back. It costs me nothing, snivelers like that!!! Its the motosniveler code! Whine like hell, but don't do a damn thing that is real, like put your real money were your fat mouths are.
You see, snivelers, your as transparant as glass. Dumbjoe788 has never earned anything his whole life. Daddy has handed him everyhthing. Even today, he lives on daddys dime. Pissing down RC16's back has never been easier. What A bunch of PHOCKING PHONEYS!!" -RC16
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:23:48 AM
Message:
Too bad FTE doesn't have his Cainfucionism's (sp?) any longer
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:26:32 AM
Message:
What's the deal with the spitting?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:31:42 AM
Message:
MikeeeP spat on Bauer at the Daytona SX
Bauer is part of Wonder Warthog, there on business, standing in front of the Team Yamaha set up and MikeeeP spat on him.
Bauer didn't fight or hit him over it, and many think he should've
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:34:23 AM
Message:
Dave, you are over simplifying it. Why did MikeeeP spit on Bauer?
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:35:30 AM
Message:
quote:
I'll put it in perspective for ya: I just came back from a 12 mile mountain-bike sprint. At the halfway mark, as is my routine, I stopped at the local tanning salon. One of the customers there is a pro wrestler. . .
Maybe I should be like YOU clowns and marry the first decent woman who'd charitably give me the time of day! Sorry; doesn't work that way for me. I never bragged before but I've ALWAYS gotten hot chicks, and right now I'm doing better than ever in that department. The only reason I talk about it now is in hopes that you clowns will get so sick of hearing from me and about me, maybe you'll STFU and go away! . . .
As for the women in my life, that's none of your business, but the reason I posted so late last night was because I was out to dinner with a reeeally hot brunette (and you weren't). . .
I'm not married and I can see as many women as I chose. Probably more in the last 6 months than you have in your entire life. Look at it as auditions, OK? Or just STFU and mind your own business! . . .
"Black-and-White" vs. "Shades of Gray" again! What if I could have afforded a new Harley a YEAR ago instead of laying in a hospital bed? What if I could afford a BETTER Harley, or a BIGGER boat? See my point?
Want me to shut up? Then YOU shut up! . . .You clowns have run off most of the reasonable members on this BB. Activity is way down and half of that is smack, bashing, and BS. . .
I blame Bruhn for fostering this mentality. I mean, wasn't he the pioneer of internet MX BB's? Glad I flicked the propensity for internet hackery like a booger off my finger.
-RC16
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:36:16 AM
Message:
Well, yeah...
I typed out all the RC16 shit in that other thread, why don't you take this one.
I'll just say this....MikeeeP and Bauer have a long history of bickering and fighting of astronomic proportions
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:43:25 AM
Message:
Hopefully my name won't get deleted for this, here it goes:
As Dave said, MikeeeP and Bauer have a long history of internet posturing. Bauer had made some comments about MP's family, ass raping his wife, and general threats.
When MP confronted Bauer about his actions and threats, Bauer put his head between his legs and licked his balls. MP tried to get Bauer to show that he had some spine by spitting in his face. Alas, Bauer showed what a truly spineless fuck he was. Even with the spit running down his ugly mug he couldn't muster the courage to defend his lowly existence.
Reply author: Jarid332
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:46:47 AM
Message:
Seems like Mr Cain has Multi personality Disorder
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:47:33 AM
Message:
Yeah Mutt, that's an even-handed and unbiased viewpoint
LOL!
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:49:15 AM
Message:
Just glad I could be of some help.
Reply author: race
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:50:44 AM
Message:
Whoa, this thread sure grew some legs.
Rich, why do you keep hanging here? Other than the fake aliases you make up to support yourself, you've burned what real friends you had. After what you've done and the shit you've talked ... just move on. Find another hobby since you say you have so many.
You dug this hole, not us. You had choices but you and you alone chose the path you're on.
Or am I being too intellectual?
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:51:39 AM
Message:
So is Bauer, in the shit house here like rc16?
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:52:39 AM
Message:
Oddly enough, no.
Some of the morons here seem to worship him.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:53:22 AM
Message:
No, not really, but sort of...
Some like Bauer
Some hate Bauer
Some tolerate Bauer
and most think Bauer is an asshole
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 01/01/2005 11:02:07 AM
Message:
Bauer is definitely an asshole, but he's not pathological, and he's not a track suer.
Reply author: moto814
Replied on: 01/01/2005 11:22:30 AM
Message:
All this thread needs is for Shyla to show up and it will be perfect.
Reply author: pelted
Replied on: 01/01/2005 11:34:49 AM
Message:
This thread should be required reading for noobs, kinda like a board FAQ...
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 01/01/2005 11:38:30 AM
Message:
Why did Shyla get so upset and leave the board? I thought I read awhile back that some how she knows Jeff Imig!
Reply author: smellyh
Replied on: 01/01/2005 11:41:15 AM
Message:
This is what makes this place so great!
Reply author: bauer
Replied on: 01/01/2005 11:57:45 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
No, not really, but sort of...
Some like Bauer
Some hate Bauer
Some tolerate Bauer
and most think Bauer is an asshole
Sure, and most are ignorant lemmings who were Pissant's patsies till I opened up their eyes to what was up. People can think whatever they want, makes no difference to me. I won't comment on the Mike Patrick incident at Daytona, other than to say that I'm not so sure that had I reacted on emotion, (like Mutt does when he wants 3 square meals and a bed) and punched out Pissant, right in front of a client, then I doubt I'd have gotten another gig writing the factory Yamaha media kit, which I just finished, not to mention the work that has spun off of that. Oh, and then there's the minor point that I'm a bit more evolved than to have to resort to fighting dumbass hicks in the pits at Daytona. I'm also not sure how fighting might have affected our company and if we would still be negotiating for video games, sat morning cartoons or even if CCE would treat our Team Warthog privateer program as well as they do. Either way, I chose the high road. Dave can say what he wants about what people in here think of me, but everyone I give a shit about certainly takes my calls and we're having fun. See ya.
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 12:14:12 PM
Message:
Make all the excuses you want, Sally. You threatened and couldn't deliver the goods when confronted. Cowardice looks goo
Request for Joe88
Printed from: Don'tDrinkAndTypeDrive Forums
Topic URL: http://www.motodrive.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1385
Printed on: 01/03/2005
Topic:
Topic author: MDSS
Subject: Request for Joe88
Posted on: 12/31/2004 11:27:26 AM
Message:
Take down your sig. The accident happened well over 3 years ago. Let it go already. Turn a new chapter in your life. The case is DONE, and OVER. Lets forget the pass let bygons be bygons.
Replies:
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 11:28:54 AM
Message:
Yeahhhh, I'll probably not do that.
It is a little bit big though. I think if I remove the "quote" function it will shrink down.
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 11:35:17 AM
Message:
You been holding that grudge for long enough. Let the entire sig go. Put up a wake boarding sig or something. Cain got his punishment already, he can never again enjoy the sport he loves so much. He also lost all his Florida riding buddies. Just let it go.
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 11:37:05 AM
Message:
He didn't lose a damn thing. He crumpled that shit up, threw it in the trash, lit it on fire, then pissed on it to put it out.
By the way, this is maybe the fastest I've ever seen a post hit the Dumbgeon!
Reply author: race
Replied on: 12/31/2004 11:54:52 AM
Message:
The case is done and over?
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 12:34:17 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by race
The case is done and over?
Yes, its OVER and never to be spoken of again.
Reply author: mxbulldog
Replied on: 12/31/2004 12:53:43 PM
Message:
Yeah, we need more info. EIDave?
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 1:09:30 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by MDSS
quote:
Originally posted by race
The case is done and over?
Yes, its OVER and never to be spoken of again.
HAHA! Never to be spoken of again??
Reply author: race
Replied on: 12/31/2004 1:36:56 PM
Message:
Joe, was their a final judgement or ruling? I thought it was still grinding away through the courts.
And MDSS ( Rich or whoever you're hiding as ) ... STFU !
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 2:03:27 PM
Message:
I have no idea race, but one thing is clear, MDSS is not who he claims to be.
Reply author: Turtle
Replied on: 12/31/2004 2:48:06 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Joe 788
I have no idea race, but one thing is clear, MDSS is not who he claims to be.
Ya think?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 3:40:15 PM
Message:
If it is over, what was the final outcome?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 3:44:35 PM
Message:
The online court info, which could be behind if he's telling the truth, doesn't have it as resolved.
The last entry was Dec 9th., and it was for a deposition on Jan 26
9-Dec-2004 NOTICE OF TAKING DEPO OF DEFTS REP 1/26 @ 10:00 AM
So either someone is full of shit, trying to deflect shit or is just probably lying
Then again, he or I could just be wrong
But that was off the county courts site tonight, 12/31
Reply author: SatansCabanaBoy
Replied on: 12/31/2004 3:47:51 PM
Message:
MDSS sure has a lot of posts in the shitter. lol
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 4:07:34 PM
Message:
I say until this guy/gal/thing gives us the outcome of the case, as he/she/it understands it, we ride him/her/it on every post from him/her/it until that info is supplied
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 4:31:19 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
I say until this guy/gal/thing gives us the outcome of the case, as he/she/it understands it, we ride him/her/it on every post from him/her/it until that info is supplied
obsessive compulsive disorder.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 4:32:40 PM
Message:
No, can just tell shit when I smell it
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 4:32:57 PM
Message:
no reason for hatedman to make a comeback right?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 4:33:18 PM
Message:
So, what was the outcome?
Are we still trying to decide what to say?
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 4:54:31 PM
Message:
First off, it is none of your business or anyone elses on this board. Why it became PUBLIC is beyound me. This was a private issue that became public by several misinformed YENTA.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 4:58:26 PM
Message:
Oh, Hi Rich
How ya been?
You must've lost then, because if you won, you'd be harping all about it. Of course unless you're under some gag order to speak about it. But even if you are, that must kill you.
Doesn't matter, Rich is a liar and a track-suer
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:08:07 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by MDSS
Originally posted by MDSS
First off, it is none of your business or anyone elses on this board. Why it became PUBLIC is beyound me. This was a private issue that became public by several misinformed YENTA. Anyways, its over and now its time to celebrate the new year with some friends.
Let me guess...some former pass-around from Team Honda or a Miss Milkmaid 1982?
and you're probably going to some art show/boat race combo at the Seaside Chicken and Clam Shack
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:39:22 PM
Message:
Wrong on all counts, DaVIDD! (as usual) Have GuyB check for you.
(and it was NOT three years ago)
HFNY buddy!
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:40:35 PM
Message:
If it defends you, it is you.
Might as well be a POS like you.
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:45:27 PM
Message:
It's funny, MDSS suddenly became silent in the 05 YZ250F pipe thread when I mentioned the box of junk that the insane, mullet haired, pathological, track suing RC16 sold to RandyS.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:47:47 PM
Message:
He did screw him over on the "great and complete" KX60 he sold him, huh?
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:55:53 PM
Message:
RandyS failed to mention the powdercoated frame and hubs, new plastic, anodized Excel rims, freshly replated cylinder, billet top triple clamp, Pro-Tapers, new top end parts. Good deal on a basket case that was never portrayed otherwise. But when it's a "pile-on" mentality, anything's fair game. Whatever... Yawn!
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:56:47 PM
Message:
The guy really has no limit. Shit who knows how many usernames he's using now with the big influx of newbies. I better pipe down before he emails my employer!
quote:
Since the snivelers care so much, why don't they pony up and pay the hospital bill. They rant and moan and scream and holler. It means nothing, just chattle in the wind.
Why doesn't idiot dave put his business on the line and pay the bill since he cares for mxworld/lou so much. Instead of attacking, why don't the snivelers do something that means something, pay the bill.
If they won't pay the bill, they are just as bad as a track suer. They really don't care about the sport, just like to hear themselves whine.
Stop whining and pay the bill nc, how about you vaginaboy? How bout you, sucking daddys tit dumbjoe? What about idiot dave? where's he been, why doesn't he pay the bill? How about TFS, why doesn't he pony up, afterall, he's a certified humanitarian (LMAO). What could be more humanitarian than paying anothers hospital bill? How about it pigboy? Pony up some cash you fat POS?
Ohhhh, I see, it's much easier and braver (and cheaper) to hide behind my KEYBOARD and piss down someone ELSES back. It costs me nothing, snivelers like that!!! Its the motosniveler code! Whine like hell, but don't do a damn thing that is real, like put your real money were your fat mouths are.
You see, snivelers, your as transparant as glass. Dumbjoe788 has never earned anything his whole life. Daddy has handed him everyhthing. Even today, he lives on daddys dime. Pissing down RC16's back has never been easier. What A bunch of PHOCKING PHONEYS!!"
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 5:57:06 PM
Message:
Bullshit, half the bike was missing
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:05:13 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMX
RandyS failed to mention the powdercoated frame and hubs, new plastic, anodized Excel rims, freshly replated cylinder, billet top triple clamp, Pro-Tapers, new top end parts. Good deal on a basket case that was never portrayed otherwise. But when it's a "pile-on" mentality, anything's fair game. Whatever... Yawn!
Really? The bike came with all of that stuff? Just like how you weren't suing a track? And you weren't riding without insurance? And your life doesn't revolve around this message board and it's members? Your word is worth less than the corn in Lloyd22's poop.
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:06:21 PM
Message:
What the hell happen'd for this guy to sue the track?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:08:24 PM
Message:
He couldn't clear a single to table that pee-wee's were doing, on his KTM
What was it? a KTM360?
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:10:19 PM
Message:
Did he get hurt bad or something?
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:11:12 PM
Message:
380, I did clear it (repeatedly), I landed sideways. NO Pee Wees EVER cleared it. Wrong again DaVIDD! Check the witness depositions, Google-boy.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:11:45 PM
Message:
Yeah, he did
It obviously turned his brain to shit for starters
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:12:48 PM
Message:
Ok, you landed sideways, fell down and sued the track for it
Dumbass
Reply author: Turtle
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:17:34 PM
Message:
Sup Rich? How did it work out with Bonnie?
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:19:52 PM
Message:
Gone. New one's better.
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:20:10 PM
Message:
How long ago was all this?
Reply author: Turtle
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:21:25 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMX
Gone. New one's better.
Cool! Have a Happy New Year!
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:21:31 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by BUTCH
What the hell happen'd for this guy to sue the track?
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/1.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/2.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/3.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/4.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/5.jpg
That pretty much explains it all right there butch. Here's a nice clip from page 2........
"While riding on the defendants track, plaintiff attempted to execute the aforementioned "single-to-table" jump. While making this attempt, Cain's bike failed to carry him to the top surface of the "table" so that he landed short of the top, impacting instead the steep side of the clay base of said table structure.
7.- Defendants (Bithlo) were negligent in failing to properly design the aforementioned jump...."
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:22:17 PM
Message:
couple years.
Dipshit here denied and denied the lawsuit, he kept lying and lying
Until he got caught in the lie
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:23:35 PM
Message:
He sued the track because they "improperly designed" a single to table jump that he crashed on. All this while riding at the track FOR FREE, after signing a FAKE NAME on the waiver, so that he KNEW he could sue if he got hurt, because he had NO MEDICAL INSURANCE.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:24:29 PM
Message:
Hey bigshot, how come you and your hot new supermodel former Miss Pigsass USA aren't out on the town for New Years?
By the way, I guess she must really dig guys with mullets, huh?
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:26:46 PM
Message:
Check the documents, I was never asked to sign a waiver, and when I denied suing the track, there was no lawsuit filed. DaVIDD will argue that the wheels were in motion, but those were not my wheels. Period. Doesn't matter any more, get over it.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:27:31 PM
Message:
More lies
It was your suit
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:31:31 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
Hey bigshot, how come you and your hot new supermodel former Miss Pigsass USA aren't out on the town for New Years?
By the way, I guess she must really dig guys with mullets, huh?
Logistics, and this one doesn't have any former titles. We're celebrating tomorrow. Glad it matters to you. What are YOU doing home? Haven't had a mullet since 1998. Jeez man, there's so much REAL stuff for you to talk about, why do you need to make stuff up?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:33:52 PM
Message:
I am at home with my wife and my family including MY SON
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:34:52 PM
Message:
It doesn't matter anymore? Through the course of this whole thing, you were basically exposed as the worst human being ever to disgrace a message board. Everything you say is a lie.
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:36:24 PM
Message:
Quality family time too, I see!
"Don't go near him when he's hammering his keyboard, yelling and spitting at his monitor!"
Reply author: factory feel
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:37:01 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
I am at home with my wife and my family including MY SON
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:38:47 PM
Message:
LOL...funny
Technology is cool
We're all watching the 3 stooges marathon on AMC together
Typing this crap is 2 seconds
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:43:04 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Joe 788 And your life doesn't revolve around this message board and it's members?
Joe788 5.11 posts per day
NCMX 2.71 posts per day
Joe788: Lengthy RC16-related auto sig for 2 years (+/-)
NCMX: No auto sig
Whose life revolves around this board and it's members?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:43:50 PM
Message:
Where's DadeCityIdiot when we need him??
LOL
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:44:24 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMX
Check the documents, I was never asked to sign a waiver, and when I denied suing the track, there was no lawsuit filed. DaVIDD will argue that the wheels were in motion, but those were not my wheels. Period. Doesn't matter any more, get over it.
You were denying that lawsuit up until the minute Dave dug up the actual filing. Then you claimed you were only seeking medical expenses, until TFS posted the actual documents, and it showed you were seeking quite a bit more than just your medical bills.
You are an irresponsible, pathological, all-around slimey person.
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:46:45 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMX
quote:
Originally posted by Joe 788 And your life doesn't revolve around this message board and it's members?
Joe788 5.11 posts per day
NCMX 2.71 posts per day
Joe788: Lengthy RC16-related auto sig for 2 years (+/-)
NCMX: No auto sig
Whose life revolves around this board and it's members?
When did I ever say it didn't?
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:48:45 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Joe 788
quote:
Originally posted by BUTCH
What the hell happen'd for this guy to sue the track?
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/1.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/2.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/3.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/4.jpg
http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/5.jpg
That pretty much explains it all right there butch. Here's a nice clip from page 2........
"While riding on the defendants track, plaintiff attempted to execute the aforementioned "single-to-table" jump. While making this attempt, Cain's bike failed to carry him to the top surface of the "table" so that he landed short of the top, impacting instead the steep side of the clay base of said table structure.
7.- Defendants (Bithlo) were negligent in failing to properly design the aforementioned jump...."
Got it! Thanks!
Reply author: bauer
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:50:28 PM
Message:
HOLY Fuuuuuuuuck! It's Baby Arm!
Reply author: RandyS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:52:07 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMX
RandyS failed to mention the powdercoated frame and hubs, new plastic, anodized Excel rims, freshly replated cylinder, billet top triple clamp, Pro-Tapers, new top end parts. Good deal on a basket case that was never portrayed otherwise. But when it's a "pile-on" mentality, anything's fair game. Whatever... Yawn!
This bike was represented to me as a mid 90s KX 60, you just didn't have time to finish it with your fantastic Florida lifestyle.
Frame was powdercoated. That covered up the fact that there was no serial number. Musta been a factory bike.
New purple excels and matching powdercoated hubs. A bag of misc. spokes off of something, not a KX60.
Yes a freshly replated cylinder(see below)
2 bottom ends(black, what year did Kawis stop coming with black engines?), the better of the two had the remains what I assume was at one time a piston. That piston had a lot of miles being pulled in gear behind some car before it came to be mine.
Some new purple plastic, of course it wasn't much use with no tank and only a cracked seat base without usable foam. Did you ever find that tank that suddenly got lost the day after you cashed my check?
Thanks to ebay I only lost a couple of hundred on this great deal but only because KX60 motors were in demand for some kind of YSR50 mod, more than half of what I recovered was from the mid 80s bottom ends. Luckily they use the black box off some other bike when they modify them since this sweet deal came with nothing from a KX60, I forget what it did come with but according to the engine builder that bought the bottoms it wouldn't run a KX60.
There were some things that someone put some money into, chrome swingarm, chrome fork legs, a few of the things he lists up there. What wasn't there would have run the price of this "Good deal" well beyond the price of a new bike with excels, pro tapers, etc.
It was represented to me as complete with almost enough extra parts for a second bike(sans wheels and frame).
Last I heard you had never sent Mikeee the extra shipping you were supposed to return to pay off some things he ordered for me, although I never heard back from him so maybe you did. Or maybe that's why he wanted to sell your bike.
I'd love to chat more but, no actually I wouldn't. Good thing a friend of your's cut and pastes these threads so you can read my response.
Yawn...........
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:55:11 PM
Message:
Randy, that simply can't be! Rich Cain doesn't lie!
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:59:03 PM
Message:
Yeah, we're piling on again!
I know, I know...Rich is innocent, everyone's a liar....Rich is all that's good with the world, we're evil
blah, blah, blah...........BULLSHIT
He's a POS track-suing scumbag liar
Reply author: Danger Dave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 6:59:20 PM
Message:
Careful Joe, he could really break your nose.
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:07:16 PM
Message:
I'm disappointed that I have to leave right now. No worries though, I'll be back bright and early tomorrow morning to see what kind of pathological, deceitful, and irresponsible shenanigans the track suer will be pulling tomorrow!
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:08:28 PM
Message:
I noticed Rich never said the suit was over
MDSS must be a liar after all
Reply author: Spinner
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:15:46 PM
Message:
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:16:59 PM
Message:
MDSS is mikeeep?
TJ should know,he knew mikeep was in that thread the other night.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:18:22 PM
Message:
No, not Mikeee
But MDSS is in Cali, I know that
It isn't Rich, I was wrong on that...but like I said.....If you defend him, you are him..a POS
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:21:52 PM
Message:
mikeep is FDC,
http://motodrive.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=718&whichpage=4&SearchTer…
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:22:20 PM
Message:
correct
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:22:36 PM
Message:
what do you think the "C" stands for,we know the FD.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:27:21 PM
Message:
club
corn
chick
compression
corner
crash
crunch
crispy
corny
crud
crib
Reply author: Spinner
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:30:08 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
club
corn
chick
compression
corner
crash
crunch
crispy
corny
crud
crib
You forgot "cocksucker".
Reply author: smellyh
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:31:05 PM
Message:
What's the "baby arm" joke/taunt all about?
I heard it mentioned way back when the whole thing went down, i just did not want to interrupt the fun to ask...
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:33:58 PM
Message:
When he crashed, it messed up his arm
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:37:24 PM
Message:
Ground control to major Tom
commence the countdown engines on,
check ignition and may god's love be with you,,,,,,,,
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:38:33 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
When he crashed, it messed up his arm
he can break you in half with it still,twice
Reply author: smellyh
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:48:32 PM
Message:
ok thanks for the heads up.
if the case is in fact closed and he lost then maybe he can become an insurance broker and peddle at the track
"buy into the policy or this could happen and you will have to sue a track to make ends meat"....
or maybe help out the sport by being a good Samaritan and making sure the handle bars on bikes going onto the track are tight?
Reply author: 500guy
Replied on: 12/31/2004 7:49:40 PM
Message:
Exfugkingzackly
And don't forget the 16 mile sprint.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 8:01:00 PM
Message:
BTW, you can substitute "Baby Arm" with "Flipper"
Either is an acceptable form and use
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 8:15:19 PM
Message:
Rich,
You have no idea how much I enjoy exposing you everytime you rear your mulleted head.
No one, I mean NO ONE on this forum believes ANYTHING you say, not a word.
Do you know why? Because YOU have PROVEN yourself as a liar and I have PROVEN that you're a liar.
Everyone knows that you sent e-mails to the business and employers of other posters in an attempt to get them fired.
Everyone knows that you lied about suing MX World.
and now everyone knows that you ripped off RandyS on that KX60 deal.
You are a bottom feeder.
I love it when you show up because we all can once again expose your lies and what a piece of trash you are.
So, c'mon back now, ya hear?
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 12/31/2004 8:23:10 PM
Message:
WOW, is there any more? Is RM250guy his buddy?
Reply author: Turtle
Replied on: 12/31/2004 8:27:01 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by BUTCH
WOW, is there any more? Is RM250guy his buddy?
Yes, they are best buds. Just ask RM250guy he will tell you.....and to think RM250guy was the fastest sperm out of 2 million!
Reply author: forthestars
Replied on: 12/31/2004 8:32:45 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
BTW, you can substitute "Baby Arm" with "Flipper"
Either is an acceptable form and use
Flipper=POS
Reply author: yz450thumper
Replied on: 12/31/2004 8:35:51 PM
Message:
Holy fuck the tough guy is back LMAO
Reply author: Leonard
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:13:35 PM
Message:
Well, before I finally joined Motodrive, I used to lurk at fresh dirt, that's how I found out about this great site. But it was around the time that dude got busted up, I felt sorry for him and I remember them having a big party and everything for him when he go out of the hospital and shit..but I didn't know he had sued the track until after I joined here..I thought he was living in some Bell Tower like the HunchBack or something..But for someboby to sue a track because they were maybe "Riding over their head", is just downright SCANDALOUS...
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:28:06 PM
Message:
Amazing! I log onto this forum once in a blue moon, and 18, 19 months later, you guys are STILL obsessed. So once again, I'll refute Dave's collection of BS and incorrect information, then disappear again, only to return when I have a few minutes free and the desire to laugh at the whole mess. First, the "baby arm" and "flipper" comments that bauer started are completely groundless and foolish. Several MD'ers have seen me at races, and both my arms are the exact same size. Your credibility is nil when you post this BS.
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
Rich, You have no idea how much I enjoy exposing you everytime you rear your mulleted head.
Mullet-free since 1998.
quote:
No one, I mean NO ONE on this forum believes ANYTHING you say, not a word.
How many people? Do I care? Nah, it's mildly amusing.
quote:
Do you know why? Because YOU have PROVEN yourself as a liar and I have PROVEN that you're a liar.
Once again, before the suit was filed, I said, "I'm not suing anyone" and I wasn't. After the suit was filed, I never said it again. Never lied, and that was way more information than I was obligated to give you anyway.
quote:
Everyone knows that you sent e-mails to the business and employers of other posters in an attempt to get them fired.
Wrong again, no proof, never was any.
quote:
Everyone knows that you lied about suing MX World.
Nope (see above)
quote:
and now everyone knows that you ripped off RandyS on that KX60 deal.
Waaaah!
quote:
You are a bottom feeder.
High praise, coming from you Dave.
quote:
I love it when you show up because we all can once again expose your lies and what a piece of trash you are.
"Show up"? There's that schoolyard mentality again. It's an internet forum, it's not a "place". I LMAO at your posts about "noobs" and how they should behave "around here" Ridiculous!
quote:
So, c'mon back now, ya hear?
Oh, trust me, I will; whenever I need a chuckle at your expense! But the days of venom and threats are over. Pointless, waste of time. If any of you have anything to say to me, please walk up to me and say it in person. I'll be at several SX'es this year and maybe a National or two. Happy New Year!
Reply author: factory feel
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:32:47 PM
Message:
show up at a supercross and you will be pummeled, cockbreath.
Reply author: yz450thumper
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:33:11 PM
Message:
AFUCKINGMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:34:22 PM
Message:
Promise, tough guy? I've already been to several, where were you and all the other computer badasses?
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:37:43 PM
Message:
Man, my nap made me miss four pages of this saga.
Reply author: shockdoc
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:38:58 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMX
Amazing! I log onto this forum once in a blue moon, and 18, 19 months later, you guys are STILL obsessed.
Once in a blue moon???!!! Give me a freaking break. Thats some funny shit.
doc
Reply author: yz450thumper
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:40:22 PM
Message:
aint missing much LOL
Reply author: factory feel
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:40:36 PM
Message:
assbreath will never change, what a bonehead!
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:40:38 PM
Message:
yenta mob
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:42:16 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by shockdoc
Once in a blue moon???!!! Give me a freaking break. Thats some funny shit.
doc
Now, THAT is funny!!
Shockdoc is like Switzerland. The man is totally neutral on this stuff.
If HE says you're full of shit, you must be REALLY full of shit
That's great!
Reply author: Spinner
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:43:00 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMXIf any of you have anything to say to me, please walk up to me and say it in person. I'll be at several SX'es this year and maybe a National or two. Happy New Year!
You going to be at Anaheim 1?
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:43:50 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
quote:
Originally posted by shockdoc
Once in a blue moon???!!! Give me a freaking break. Thats some funny shit.
doc
Now, THAT is funny!!
Shockdoc is like Switzerland. The man is totally neutral on this stuff.
If HE says you're full of shit, you must be REALLY full of shit
That's great!
Yenta daVIID bringing in the new year the only way he KNOWS HOW, obsessing over an issue that is none of his business.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:45:34 PM
Message:
He made it my business
and look who's talking? None of your fucking business either, so STFU!
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:46:43 PM
Message:
If he shows at Anaheim, will it be as embarrassing as the "spit" incident? Hope nobody punks out.
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:46:58 PM
Message:
Rich was at Daytona while YENTA daVIID was huddled up in the fetal position under the grandstands hiding out from the towering FLoridian.
Suspects witnessed Rich mulling around but made no action to call him track suer or anything. Face it, Rich will show them just how weak that baby arm is.
Reply author: MDSS
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:49:33 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
He made it my business
and look who's talking? None of your fucking business either, so STFU!
hahaha...cry baby daVIID is about to start his traditional BS...
DaVIID: Guyb I demand YOU delete his account or I will pull my funding.
guyB: Yes David
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:52:22 PM
Message:
I was no where near the grandstands, never even walking into them once.
I was all over the pit/paddock/track area, track-suer asshole was no where to be found.
Here's the thing, I know Rich wants to get into a fight with me....SO HE CAN SUE ME AND MY BUSINESS.
WHAT? DO YOU THINK I AM REALLY THAT STUPID??
Yeah, you probably do
If I run into him, I know what he'll try and that's fine, fuck him
But I'm not going to let that asshole sue me like he did Lou
Reply author: super rat
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:52:57 PM
Message:
Why did you delete your other post mdss?
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:54:19 PM
Message:
What did he delete, StoopidRat?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:54:20 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by MDSS
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
He made it my business
and look who's talking? None of your fucking business either, so STFU!
hahaha...cry baby daVIID is about to start his traditional BS...
DaVIID: Guyb I demand YOU delete his account or I will pull my funding.
guyB: Yes David
Laughable
I've never said that to GuyB, not once
as a matter of fact, I have asked GuyB MANY MANY TIMES to unlock asshole's account so he could post because he kept saying (Lying) that he wouldn't post under a fake username.
Reply author: super rat
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:56:54 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Mutt
What did he delete, StoopidRat?
I don't rember it word for word but it was somthing like I did my job I was on the ass holes side for a day, I've shown what an ass he is. Then he changed it to just yenta dave.
Reply author: olddude
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:58:07 PM
Message:
Wow what a way to start the new year. I started around the same time Leonard did. The most repulsive thing I think about the whole mess, was shitting on the very same people that supported and wished nothing but a speedy recovery, I believe there was even some donations invovled. And the people that tryed to help the most, got the most shit. Wasnt a new Harley purchased?
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:58:27 PM
Message:
MDSS is rich.No 2 people are that crazy and just happen to be on the same board.The odds are longer than rich himself paying a hospital bill.
If you reread that stuff it is troubling how unstable he is.I'd buy a gun regular suspects.
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 9:59:28 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by BUTCH
WOW, is there any more? Is RM250guy his buddy?
How you know this?
Reply author: Turtle
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:01:10 PM
Message:
WTF, what happen to the post where RC posted as MDSS and NCMX?
I saw that shit!
Unreal
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:01:24 PM
Message:
I'm serious in what I said.
There is NO WAY I'd swing at him. He's hoping that so he can sue me. You all know it too.
The business and my family is way more important than him.
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:02:54 PM
Message:
Because in the trivia for the noobies thread , I thought I read that RM 250 guy defended Rich Cain to the end!
Reply author: Turtle
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:03:31 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by BUTCH
Because in the trivia for the noobies thread , I thought I read that RM 250 guy defended Rich Cain to the end!
Ding, Ding, Ding
Reply author: shockdoc
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:04:14 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
quote:
Originally posted by shockdoc
Once in a blue moon???!!! Give me a freaking break. Thats some funny shit.
doc
Now, THAT is funny!!
Shockdoc is like Switzerland. The man is totally neutral on this stuff.
If HE says you're full of shit, you must be REALLY full of shit
That's great!
Not really neutral when it comes to Cain, Dave. Just haven't said much because I try to stay out of most of his BS. Sometimes tho when he says something so outrageous I just can't help myself. The jerks such a fucking laughing stock that I can't believe he isn't embarressed enough to just dissappear and keep his mouth shut. Whats that word BobbyM? AFUCKINGMASING!!!!
doc
Reply author: Leonard
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:05:30 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
I was no where near the grandstands, never even walking into them once.
I was all over the pit/paddock/track area, track-suer asshole was no where to be found.
Here's the thing, I know Rich wants to get into a fight with me....SO HE CAN SUE ME AND MY BUSINESS.
WHAT? DO YOU THINK I AM REALLY THAT STUPID??
Yeah, you probably do
If I run into him, I know what he'll try and that's fine, fuck him
But I'm not going to let that asshole sue me like he did Lou
Whip his ass EID, I'll come to court on your behalf and say he started everything!..We'll get that money back and open up a new track, we'll even name single to table section after him!...
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:05:49 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
There is NO WAY I'd swing at him.
Dave, you wouldn't swing at anybody. You're what, 120 pounds with ten pounds of nickels in your pockets? Quit making it seem that the only reason you wouldn't get down is due to a lawsuit.
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:05:53 PM
Message:
I lined up a raffle.Gave a bunch of my gear plus a Larock and preston jerseys from oneal.Sweated my ass off selling tickets.Sent him $700,guess it got the lawyer paid.
I'd never do it again.
Reply author: guyb
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:07:22 PM
Message:
Sheesh. MDSS e-mails me, asking for registration help. Then it's all about MotoDrive Secret Society, and all the same old crap that we've seen for years.
Click.
Oh, and Happy New Year.
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:07:28 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Turtle
WTF, what happen to the post where RC posted as MDSS and NCMX?
I saw that shit!
Unreal
I knew it!
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:08:45 PM
Message:
MUTT, you don't know me or what I would or wouldn't do
Not everybody has to be a big bad ass to defend themselves
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:09:45 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by guyb
Sheesh. MDSS e-mails me, asking for registration help. Then it's all about MotoDrive Secret Society, and all the same old crap that we've seen for years.
Click.
Oh, and Happy New Year.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
LOL,it was just gettin good
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:10:04 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by guyb
Sheesh. MDSS e-mails me, asking for registration help. Then it's all about MotoDrive Secret Society, and all the same old crap that we've seen for years.
Click.
Oh, and Happy New Year.
Great,
Now he'll re-reg and say I asked you to do it
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:10:37 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
MUTT, you don't know me or what I would or wouldn't do
Not everybody has to be a big bad ass to defend themselves
not nickles but nickle plate
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:11:13 PM
Message:
Don't cry, Dave. You don't have to get emotional just because it's New Years. What would you do, throw some hot coffee on him? Confuse him by blowing cigarette smoke in his face?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:12:06 PM
Message:
Whatever, MUTT
Think what you will.
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:13:29 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Mutt
Don't cry, Dave. You don't have to get emotional just because it's New Years. What would you do, throw some hot coffee on him? Confuse him by blowing cigarette smoke in his face?
click
LOL
Reply author: super rat
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:15:25 PM
Message:
I'll kick Mutts ass, fucking meat head.
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:15:30 PM
Message:
I think you could speed dial 911 on your cell phone.
Reply author: super rat
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:21:52 PM
Message:
Thats it? No plane ticket?
Reply author: olddude
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:23:52 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Mutt
I think you could speed dial 911 on your cell phone.
All mxers can do that, pratice ya know.
Reply author: hillbilly
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:24:01 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by super rat
Thats it? No plane ticket?
you lurked a long time didn't you?
Reply author: super rat
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:25:45 PM
Message:
No, I posted the first day I found this place but I know Mutt pretty well. LOL!
Reply author: Turtle
Replied on: 12/31/2004 10:30:56 PM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by super rat
Thats it? No plane ticket?
LOL
Reply author: bauer
Replied on: 01/01/2005 01:41:42 AM
Message:
Damn, Nemo sounds just as idiotic as he ever did.
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 05:30:49 AM
Message:
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 01/01/2005 07:45:27 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
He made it my business
Oh really? How's that? LOL this is hilarious! And I don't want to sue you, Dave; don't kid yourself - you don't have any money. Bummer that MDSS got the "click", that was some funny stuff.
Reply author: Uranium Card
Replied on: 01/01/2005 07:57:17 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
I'm serious in what I said.
There is NO WAY I'd swing at him. He's hoping that so he can sue me. You all know it too.
The business and my family is way more important than him.
Fuck off Ice boy, the only reason you would not fight him is because your a punk ass bitch. 8 pound punk ass bitch. Nice excuse about the suing of the business. Pleazzzzzzzzzzzze. Your just a keyboard loudmouth who thinks industry status has your back. Why don't you tell Rich to his face all of this shit u spew? COWARD! I am sos ick of your ass. Joe788 as well. I feel like flying out to A1 with a T0shirt that says "I support Rich Cain" . I bet you 100 bucks no one fucks with me!!! You wanna pay for my ticket ICe Boy? Get the shirt made up!! I want Joe's 788 's ass first. And i don't spit!!
Reply author: forthestars
Replied on: 01/01/2005 07:59:30 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly
[quote]Originally posted by Mutt
Don't cry, Dave. You don't have to get emotional just because it's New Years. What would you do, throw some hot coffee on him? Confuse him by blowing cigarette smoke in his face?
click...Clack!
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:01:29 AM
Message:
1. By stating repeatedly on this/these forums that it is stupid to ride without insurance. You were so zealous in this opinion that you would attack people who admitted or discussed doing so.
2. By stating that there is no reason to sue a track and that suing a track is wrong. Again, something you'd said repeatedly on this/these forums.
3. By suing a track in my state, which effects racing in my state.
4. By suing a track at all for your lack of skills, because it causes a rippling effect throughout the sport I love and care for.
5. By repeatedly denying the suit when asked and then DARING ME TO PROVE IT. (That's really the #1 reason)
6. Continuing to deny it after the initial proof showing you a liar and having to prove it again because you dared me to do so.
7. Continuously attacking me and name calling in retaliation for my exposing your lies
Reply author: factory feel
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:06:31 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Uranium Card
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
I'm serious in what I said.
There is NO WAY I'd swing at him. He's hoping that so he can sue me. You all know it too.
The business and my family is way more important than him.
Fuck off Ice boy, the only reason you would not fight him is because your a punk ass bitch. 8 pound punk ass bitch. Nice excuse about the suing of the business. Pleazzzzzzzzzzzze. Your just a keyboard loudmouth who thinks industry status has your back. Why don't you tell Rich to his face all of this shit u spew? COWARD! I am sos ick of your ass. Joe788 as well. I feel like flying out to A1 with a T0shirt that says "I support Rich Cain" . I bet you 100 bucks no one fucks with me!!! You wanna pay for my ticket ICe Boy? Get the shirt made up!! I want Joe's 788 's ass first. And i don't spit!!
you swallow?
Reply author: Uranium Card
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:09:35 AM
Message:
trust me Dave, what makes you think you would have to swing at Rich? He would break you in half. Do u honestly think he'd be waiting for u to swing? Geeez your an ass.
Reply author: Zero
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:10:36 AM
Message:
That was a fun 7 page read.
I sense the beginnings of a Muttdown...err Melt down for the 4th or 5th time. lol
Too bad MDSS is gone. His stupidity had few rivals. Wonder who he was for real?
And whats with the Uranium jerkoff? Another cain name?
Carry on. Its fun to read some of this stuff.
Reply author: forthestars
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:14:23 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Uranium Card
trust me Dave, what makes you think you would have to swing at Rich? He would break you in half. Do u honestly think he'd be waiting for u to swing? Geeez your an ass.
Does anybody have any Thorazine for this guy?
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:15:38 AM
Message:
Oh Zero (fitting by the way), what because I speak my mind and don't kiss ass I'm approaching a meltdown? LMAO
Reply author: ktm boy 137
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:19:11 AM
Message:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No one, I mean NO ONE on this forum believes ANYTHING you say, not a word.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How many people? Do I care? Nah, it's mildly amusing.
- i found that amuzing. He say's he doesn't care - but obviously he cared enough to reply to each little part of that statement.
Also - for those saying EID couldnt kick RC's ass... although I've never met either (only seen a pic or two of EID) i must say.. have you ever heard the phrase.. "dynamite comes in small packages?"
Perhaps most of you know EID better than I, however I gotta admit - sometimes it's not the size that matters, but how psycho someone can become in a fight. Anyone who thinks size has ANYTHING to do with fighting ability - knows nothing of fighting.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:19:16 AM
Message:
You see, Uranus Card is the one who's a chicken shit, just like UA and redrider with his multiple user names depending on what medication he is or isn't on that day.
THEY'RE the ones hiding. THEY'RE the ones using fake or useless e-mail addresses. THEY'RE the ones hiding behind anonymity because they don't want anyone to know who they are.
They're the chickenshits
Uranus Card, YOU are a chickenshit
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:21:29 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
You see, Uranus Card is the one who's a chicken shit, just like UA and redrider with his multiple user names depending on what medication he is or isn't on that day.
THEY'RE the ones hiding. THEY'RE the ones using fake or useless e-mail addresses. THEY'RE the ones hiding behind anonymity because they don't want anyone to know who they are.
They're the chickenshits
Uranus Card, YOU are a chickenshit
Uh oh, Dave's on the verge of a meltdown.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:24:27 AM
Message:
LOL!
( Just like you )
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:25:21 AM
Message:
Exactly!
Reply author: BobbyM
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:36:36 AM
Message:
fucking priceless
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:41:27 AM
Message:
HALL OF FAME!!
Reply author: KnightStick
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:49:53 AM
Message:
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
Reply author: super rat
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:52:56 AM
Message:
I love this place!
Reply author: Murray
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:54:37 AM
Message:
You guys are hilarious!
Is Dave really that small of a guy?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:55:06 AM
Message:
Yes, I am a stick
Reply author: TerryK
Replied on: 01/01/2005 08:59:29 AM
Message:
I've been watching this whole RC16 thing since the beginning and I have to say this: Rich, if you feel you have done no wrong and are comfortable with your whole situation, why do you feel you have to defend your actions and words so strenuously? If you want everyone to just let it go, why do you keep piping up every time someone says something about it. YOU are the one who needs to let it go. People will get tired of it (as I am) and treat it as old news. Things like this take time to run their course, especialy a lawsuit such as yours. Don't get me wrong, I don't for a second believe that anybody will forgive you for attacking the sport that we all hold dear, but at least things might calm down a bit in time. Stop acting like a 10 year old on a school yard and get on with your life.
Reply author: NCMX
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:00:29 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Mutt
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
You see, Uranus Card is the one who's a chicken shit, just like UA and redrider with his multiple user names depending on what medication he is or isn't on that day.
THEY'RE the ones hiding. THEY'RE the ones using fake or useless e-mail addresses. THEY'RE the ones hiding behind anonymity because they don't want anyone to know who they are.
They're the chickenshits
Uranus Card, YOU are a chickenshit
Uh oh, Dave's on the verge of a meltdown.
It happens, history repeats itself. I think his last one was just prior to the election. Yawn!
Reply author: super rat
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:08:44 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by NCMX
quote:
Originally posted by Mutt
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
You see, Uranus Card is the one who's a chicken shit, just like UA and redrider with his multiple user names depending on what medication he is or isn't on that day.
THEY'RE the ones hiding. THEY'RE the ones using fake or useless e-mail addresses. THEY'RE the ones hiding behind anonymity because they don't want anyone to know who they are.
They're the chickenshits
Uranus Card, YOU are a chickenshit
Uh oh, Dave's on the verge of a meltdown.
It happens, history repeats itself. I think his last one was just prior to the election. Yawn!
Was that 18 months ago?
Reply author: clayman
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:12:50 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
I am at home with my wife and my family including MY SON
ouch...
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:40:09 AM
Message:
quote:
Fuck off Ice boy, the only reason you would not fight him is because your a punk ass bitch. 8 pound punk ass bitch. Nice excuse about the suing of the business. Pleazzzzzzzzzzzze. Your just a keyboard loudmouth who thinks industry status has your back. Why don't you tell Rich to his face all of this shit u spew? COWARD! I am sos ick of your ass. Joe788 as well. I feel like flying out to A1 with a T0shirt that says "I support Rich Cain" . I bet you 100 bucks no one fucks with me!!! You wanna pay for my ticket ICe Boy? Get the shirt made up!! I want Joe's 788 's ass first. And i don't spit!!
Oh no, captain noob is after me! Hey tough guy, why don't you come to my house? I'll give you directions you anonymous, scared bitch.
By they way, you should really pay closer attention to the way you word things...
quote:
I want Joe's 788 's ass first. And i don't spit!!
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:43:12 AM
Message:
quote:
Everyone knows that you sent e-mails to the business and employers of other posters in an attempt to get them fired.
Wrong again, no proof, never was any.
Track suer, that is a lie. Somebody actually posted an IM conversation you had with swap, in which you were trying to get bauer fired. You even used your token phrase "he belittled a fallen rider..."
Why is every word that comes out of your mouth (fingers) a lie?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:43:41 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Uranium Card
I want Joe's 788 's ass first. And i don't spit!!
I guess Uranus Card is gay and swallows.
He likes you Joe
Reply author: RandyS
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:48:20 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Joe 788
quote]
Oh no, captain noob is after me! Hey tough guy, why don't you come to my house? I'll give you directions you anonymous, scared bitch.
By they way, you should really pay closer attention to the way you word things...
quote:
I want Joe's 788 's ass first. And i don't spit!!
The things that come out of the subconsious mind are very telling sometimes. I'd think twice about giving him your address.
Hall of Fame
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:49:38 AM
Message:
I love this stuff. Classic.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:51:52 AM
Message:
Happy Meltdown, MUTT!
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:52:44 AM
Message:
Same to you, SnakeOilDave.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 09:53:37 AM
Message:
LOL!
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:17:07 AM
Message:
Just figured I'd throw this in again incase anybody missed it the first time.
quote:
Since the snivelers care so much, why don't they pony up and pay the hospital bill. They rant and moan and scream and holler. It means nothing, just chattle in the wind.
Why doesn't idiot dave put his business on the line and pay the bill since he cares for mxworld/lou so much. Instead of attacking, why don't the snivelers do something that means something, pay the bill.
If they won't pay the bill, they are just as bad as a track suer. They really don't care about the sport, just like to hear themselves whine.
Stop whining and pay the bill nc, how about you vaginaboy? How bout you, sucking daddys tit dumbjoe? What about idiot dave? where's he been, why doesn't he pay the bill? How about TFS, why doesn't he pony up, afterall, he's a certified humanitarian (LMAO). What could be more humanitarian than paying anothers hospital bill? How about it pigboy? Pony up some cash you fat POS?
Ohhhh, I see, it's much easier and braver (and cheaper) to hide behind my KEYBOARD and piss down someone ELSES back. It costs me nothing, snivelers like that!!! Its the motosniveler code! Whine like hell, but don't do a damn thing that is real, like put your real money were your fat mouths are.
You see, snivelers, your as transparant as glass. Dumbjoe788 has never earned anything his whole life. Daddy has handed him everyhthing. Even today, he lives on daddys dime. Pissing down RC16's back has never been easier. What A bunch of PHOCKING PHONEYS!!" -RC16
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:23:48 AM
Message:
Too bad FTE doesn't have his Cainfucionism's (sp?) any longer
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:26:32 AM
Message:
What's the deal with the spitting?
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:31:42 AM
Message:
MikeeeP spat on Bauer at the Daytona SX
Bauer is part of Wonder Warthog, there on business, standing in front of the Team Yamaha set up and MikeeeP spat on him.
Bauer didn't fight or hit him over it, and many think he should've
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:34:23 AM
Message:
Dave, you are over simplifying it. Why did MikeeeP spit on Bauer?
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:35:30 AM
Message:
quote:
I'll put it in perspective for ya: I just came back from a 12 mile mountain-bike sprint. At the halfway mark, as is my routine, I stopped at the local tanning salon. One of the customers there is a pro wrestler. . .
Maybe I should be like YOU clowns and marry the first decent woman who'd charitably give me the time of day! Sorry; doesn't work that way for me. I never bragged before but I've ALWAYS gotten hot chicks, and right now I'm doing better than ever in that department. The only reason I talk about it now is in hopes that you clowns will get so sick of hearing from me and about me, maybe you'll STFU and go away! . . .
As for the women in my life, that's none of your business, but the reason I posted so late last night was because I was out to dinner with a reeeally hot brunette (and you weren't). . .
I'm not married and I can see as many women as I chose. Probably more in the last 6 months than you have in your entire life. Look at it as auditions, OK? Or just STFU and mind your own business! . . .
"Black-and-White" vs. "Shades of Gray" again! What if I could have afforded a new Harley a YEAR ago instead of laying in a hospital bed? What if I could afford a BETTER Harley, or a BIGGER boat? See my point?
Want me to shut up? Then YOU shut up! . . .You clowns have run off most of the reasonable members on this BB. Activity is way down and half of that is smack, bashing, and BS. . .
I blame Bruhn for fostering this mentality. I mean, wasn't he the pioneer of internet MX BB's? Glad I flicked the propensity for internet hackery like a booger off my finger.
-RC16
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:36:16 AM
Message:
Well, yeah...
I typed out all the RC16 shit in that other thread, why don't you take this one.
I'll just say this....MikeeeP and Bauer have a long history of bickering and fighting of astronomic proportions
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:43:25 AM
Message:
Hopefully my name won't get deleted for this, here it goes:
As Dave said, MikeeeP and Bauer have a long history of internet posturing. Bauer had made some comments about MP's family, ass raping his wife, and general threats.
When MP confronted Bauer about his actions and threats, Bauer put his head between his legs and licked his balls. MP tried to get Bauer to show that he had some spine by spitting in his face. Alas, Bauer showed what a truly spineless fuck he was. Even with the spit running down his ugly mug he couldn't muster the courage to defend his lowly existence.
Reply author: Jarid332
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:46:47 AM
Message:
Seems like Mr Cain has Multi personality Disorder
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:47:33 AM
Message:
Yeah Mutt, that's an even-handed and unbiased viewpoint
LOL!
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:49:15 AM
Message:
Just glad I could be of some help.
Reply author: race
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:50:44 AM
Message:
Whoa, this thread sure grew some legs.
Rich, why do you keep hanging here? Other than the fake aliases you make up to support yourself, you've burned what real friends you had. After what you've done and the shit you've talked ... just move on. Find another hobby since you say you have so many.
You dug this hole, not us. You had choices but you and you alone chose the path you're on.
Or am I being too intellectual?
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:51:39 AM
Message:
So is Bauer, in the shit house here like rc16?
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:52:39 AM
Message:
Oddly enough, no.
Some of the morons here seem to worship him.
Reply author: Engicedave
Replied on: 01/01/2005 10:53:22 AM
Message:
No, not really, but sort of...
Some like Bauer
Some hate Bauer
Some tolerate Bauer
and most think Bauer is an asshole
Reply author: Joe 788
Replied on: 01/01/2005 11:02:07 AM
Message:
Bauer is definitely an asshole, but he's not pathological, and he's not a track suer.
Reply author: moto814
Replied on: 01/01/2005 11:22:30 AM
Message:
All this thread needs is for Shyla to show up and it will be perfect.
Reply author: pelted
Replied on: 01/01/2005 11:34:49 AM
Message:
This thread should be required reading for noobs, kinda like a board FAQ...
Reply author: BUTCH
Replied on: 01/01/2005 11:38:30 AM
Message:
Why did Shyla get so upset and leave the board? I thought I read awhile back that some how she knows Jeff Imig!
Reply author: smellyh
Replied on: 01/01/2005 11:41:15 AM
Message:
This is what makes this place so great!
Reply author: bauer
Replied on: 01/01/2005 11:57:45 AM
Message:
quote:
Originally posted by Engicedave
No, not really, but sort of...
Some like Bauer
Some hate Bauer
Some tolerate Bauer
and most think Bauer is an asshole
Sure, and most are ignorant lemmings who were Pissant's patsies till I opened up their eyes to what was up. People can think whatever they want, makes no difference to me. I won't comment on the Mike Patrick incident at Daytona, other than to say that I'm not so sure that had I reacted on emotion, (like Mutt does when he wants 3 square meals and a bed) and punched out Pissant, right in front of a client, then I doubt I'd have gotten another gig writing the factory Yamaha media kit, which I just finished, not to mention the work that has spun off of that. Oh, and then there's the minor point that I'm a bit more evolved than to have to resort to fighting dumbass hicks in the pits at Daytona. I'm also not sure how fighting might have affected our company and if we would still be negotiating for video games, sat morning cartoons or even if CCE would treat our Team Warthog privateer program as well as they do. Either way, I chose the high road. Dave can say what he wants about what people in here think of me, but everyone I give a shit about certainly takes my calls and we're having fun. See ya.
Reply author: Mutt
Replied on: 01/01/2005 12:14:12 PM
Message:
Make all the excuses you want, Sally. You threatened and couldn't deliver the goods when confronted. Cowardice looks goo
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Post a reply to: Blast from the past