Anyone using FireFox Autopager on Vital?

ProMed
Posts
2947
Joined
9/11/2006
Location
São Paulo, BR
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:58pm
I'm not able to autoload pages on this site and MT when scrolling and have Autopager installed.

Have only been using firefox for two days now, any tips?
|
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
7/31/2009 12:06pm
I had never heard of that Add-On until you mentioned it. According to the web page for it should work with many popular sites out of the box but for sites that are custom coded (like Vital) you have to train it to know how to page using the "Site Wizard" in the Autopager menu. So I think you should be able to get it to work with Vital a little effort. I will see if I can figure out the Site Wizard.
ProMed
Posts
2947
Joined
9/11/2006
Location
São Paulo, BR
7/31/2009 12:46pm
man, this shit is confusing. Was able to get it to work once but there was a big space between our usernames and the thread body??

I'm done for a while, will try again later today!
ProMed
Posts
2947
Joined
9/11/2006
Location
São Paulo, BR
7/31/2009 12:46pm
Thanks for the link btw.

The Shop

ProMed
Posts
2947
Joined
9/11/2006
Location
São Paulo, BR
7/31/2009 12:47pm
It works seamlessly on the other site I visit, hopefully I can get it here!
zjbell
Posts
2796
Joined
10/13/2006
Location
CA, CA, USA
7/31/2009 1:34pm
it works great on lennys site and any forum with that software, this is the only forum I cant get it to work right on..
ProMed
Posts
2947
Joined
9/11/2006
Location
São Paulo, BR
7/31/2009 2:41pm
zjbell wrote:
it works great on lennys site and any forum with that software, this is the only forum I cant get it to work right on..
vBulletin boards are working for me. Man I really hope someone figures it out, it's a cool feature.
Sledneck
Posts
1201
Joined
1/23/2009
Location
Steamboat Springs, CO, USA
8/3/2009 2:11am
FF No Script and AdBlock are really all you need.

I like Forecast Fox enhanced too.
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
8/3/2009 11:00am
I finally took a look at this and created an AutoPager config for VitalMX. I just followed the tutorial I linked to and it seems to work for me. Just do an import from URL on this:

http://www.freelenny.com/ap/VitalMX.txt

Let me know if it doesn't work for you.
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
8/3/2009 11:38am
Ooops, I just noticed it was only working within a thread, not in the thread list view. I have fixed it so it works in both places now. If you already imported it before this message was posted you'll have to import it again (not sure if you have to delete the current one first or not).
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
8/4/2009 5:23pm
ProMed, did this work for you or was I too late?
ProMed
Posts
2947
Joined
9/11/2006
Location
São Paulo, BR
8/4/2009 5:29pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:20am
Void Main wrote:
ProMed, did this work for you or was I too late?
Sorry I missed your first two posts.


Just tried it out and it works PERFECT, thank you!!!!
ProMed
Posts
2947
Joined
9/11/2006
Location
São Paulo, BR
8/4/2009 5:30pm
Sledneck wrote:
FF No Script and AdBlock are really all you need.

I like Forecast Fox enhanced too.
What do those have to do with Autopager?

Post a reply to: Anyone using FireFox Autopager on Vital?

The Latest