Where's Cunningham?

Oldskool
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 3:23am
Did I miss something regarding Cunningham?

He's my son's and my favorite racer and he wasn't signed up for 'Dilla. This kid works so hard and is so dedicated (and a damn nice guy).

What did we miss?
|
NoGo
8/14/2010 5:15pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2010 5:15pm
He got hurt at X-Games in practice.I think collarbone?
Coyote
8/15/2010 3:46am
NoGo wrote:
He got hurt at X-Games in practice.I think collarbone?
Broke a bone in his thumb and got it pinned the week after X Games and hoping to make it to a few of the last nationals~~
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/15/2010 6:32am
Coyote wrote:
Broke a bone in his thumb and got it pinned the week after X Games and hoping to make it to a few of the last...
Broke a bone in his thumb and got it pinned the week after X Games and hoping to make it to a few of the last nationals~~
Yeah, what he said ^^^. Byrne returned from his hand injury, while Kyle sat out with his.
LAC
8/15/2010 4:12pm
Didn't break his thumb that I know of - his thumb is fine. It was his wrist. Did it on Wed. practice at Xgames, operated on Friday...in therapy now. Hoping to return to do the last few nationals.

The Shop

Coyote
8/15/2010 10:26pm
LAC wrote:
Didn't break his thumb that I know of - his thumb is fine. It was his wrist. Did it on Wed. practice at Xgames, operated on...
Didn't break his thumb that I know of - his thumb is fine. It was his wrist. Did it on Wed. practice at Xgames, operated on Friday...in therapy now. Hoping to return to do the last few nationals.
Saw the Xrays, navicular to be specific which is a part of the thumb!! Talked to him today and no cast and maybe back for Steel City!!
8/16/2010 7:33am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2010 8:07am
LAC wrote:
Didn't break his thumb that I know of - his thumb is fine. It was his wrist. Did it on Wed. practice at Xgames, operated on...
Coyote wrote:
Saw the Xrays, navicular to be specific which is a part of the thumb!! Talked to him today and no cast and maybe back for Steel...
Saw the Xrays, navicular to be specific which is a part of the thumb!! Talked to him today and no cast and maybe back for Steel City!!
Sorry, guess I misunderstood what the Ortho told me. I was led to believe that it was his wrist -- that the navicular is a bone in the wrist located on the "thumb" side. You saw more than me, I didn't see the X-rays (I just talked to the doctor), but I did see the kid and he is doing "GREAT". In therapy a couple of times a week and trying to get back on the bike for VMS. Great group of guys, so sorry he had to miss a race or two. I will have to get Kyle to clarify for me on this when he calls me. (Mom)

Post a reply to: Where's Cunningham?

The Latest