Reed

oldx
Posts
3046
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Camano Island, WA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 10:51pm
So what happened to Reed after the 2nd moto, was he sick, heat??
|
oldx
Posts
3046
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Camano Island, WA, USA
6/7/2009 7:25pm
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
6/7/2009 7:29pm
This was in the other Reed thread but I don't know where the quote came from originally:

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Reed,508153

Due to a stomach ailment, Reed – not knowing what position he was in – nearly quit part way through the race and was surprised when he pulled into the pits afterward to find out he finished second.
oldx
Posts
3046
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Camano Island, WA, USA
6/7/2009 9:25pm
Void Main wrote:
This was in the other Reed thread but I don't know where the quote came from originally: http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Reed,508153 [i]Due to a stomach ailment, Reed – not...
This was in the other Reed thread but I don't know where the quote came from originally:

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Reed,508153

Due to a stomach ailment, Reed – not knowing what position he was in – nearly quit part way through the race and was surprised when he pulled into the pits afterward to find out he finished second.
Thanks, I seen the other thread after I posted, but had no luck deleting mine.

Post a reply to: Reed

The Latest